• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

Deva

Smash Lord
hmm, if Shane's still goin I might try to make it, depends if I get back in shape enough for Melee, Brawl's been messin it up. We'll see.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
hmm, if Shane's still goin I might try to make it, depends if I get back in shape enough for Melee, Brawl's been messin it up. We'll see.
Holy crap I was watching some of your matches form may of 07 and I was like this is insane link skill.:psycho: If you still have it in you please return the hero of time to his throne. Also what happened to the other seven years of your vid It feels so unfinished.

Deva

Smash Lord
Yeah, Chip and I need to finish that part up still lol, Brawl sorta psytracked us xD. Plus if I come Skler and I could probably get some epic Link dittos recorded. But yeah, Gotta come up with the money and get back into shape, I started workin on it this past week so I'll see where I'm at in a month or so. Everythings looking pretty good though, so I'll have Shane fill me in on the details. There's definately a good chance I'll be makin this.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yeah, Chip and I need to finish that part up still lol, Brawl sorta psytracked us xD. Plus if I come Skler and I could probably get some epic Link dittos recorded. But yeah, Gotta come up with the money and get back into shape, I started workin on it this past week so I'll see where I'm at in a month or so. Everythings looking pretty good though, so I'll have Shane fill me in on the details. There's definately a good chance I'll be makin this.
I play m2 and maybe we can do some epic hero vs insane ruler matches

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
this is pb&j--mango ill house u and who ever if u need it just let me know but ill def house who ever so..and ill pick u up from the atl airport

Deva

Smash Lord
Shane, let me know what's goin down for this at GC or something, I'm really interested. That is if I can get a ride to GC lol, if not I'll cya at RCB.

Zone

Smash Champion
Eggz your not fat, you're just overly sexy~

I also need housing prz. I got the friday off before so I should be good to come.
I'm bring Tropical Taco and maybe someone else.

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
I really need to find a way to this, it will be far too good not to come. I hate my general lack of transportation. If I can make it by Marta or something, could someone give me info on that?

Top Bottom