• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

Kira-

Smash Champion
HOUSING / RIDE FROM AIRPORT NEEDED (OoS)

I'll be taking jetblue, flying from Southern California. I can either land in Charlotte, NC or Richmond, VA, depending on who can pick me up, and give me a ride to the venue.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP, tickets only get more expensive as you know.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'll be taking jetblue, flying from Southern California. I can either land in Charlotte, NC or Richmond, VA, depending on who can pick me up, and give me a ride to the venue.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP, tickets only get more expensive as you know.
i might going with that guy

kira =D

so yea house us fukers
Fuck ya! Mango and SoCal!

sleepy wheres my shirt that you said you'd make :( lol
Ali, you live in Charlotte and you're going to this. =P

Interested.q
Hey SW, lets team. >_> <_<

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yo somebody from Raleigh should pick me up. :3

Or I might still be able to convince Cam.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Im probably going to be needing a pickup as well, coming in from New Orleans, probably to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Im just not sure if my teammate is going to be coming with me. He still has to clear it with his parent.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hell no I ain't doing that lol. I hate that matchup. Low tiers vs. low tiers is mad dumb. Now if you wanna team with me for team money matches, that would be mad delicious.
Wait so you are saying you would rather me play dumb fox than a character you normaly wouldn't play. wtf do you guys go to tourneys for but I guess I'll take you on that offer if it is just money matches. I already have like the best teamate ever.:embarrass

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Double post Lol iori is making a list and checking it twice
Smooth Criminal 1,3,5 bucks
Fullmetal rematch 1,3,5 bucks
Hungry you just won a spot on this list 1,3,5 bucks
Revised welcome to the list 1,3,5 bucks
Anonymous 1,3,5 bucks
Dj Nintendo 1,3,5 bucks im sure you will reconsider
Lols you guys should be leaving matches for me to challenge you on. Be careful what you ask for you just might get it. M2 will judge who is naughty and who is nice XD

chaddd

Smash Lord

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
I'm plannin' on being there. If anyone needs to drive through Nashville, it might be convenient for us to carpool. Just a suggestion. (I'm looking at you, Kentucky!)

Top Bottom