• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

Nite

Smash Champion
I don't know if I'm going either. You know I meant, I want to team with NES n00b. <333

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no, don't make the chuck norris jokes.

Everyone knows Captain Falcon is seventy eight thousand, three hundred and ninety four times the man Chuck Norris will ever be.
I mean, Captain Falcon is his dad. come on.

SleepyK

to all you *****es who can't make it

man up
Joshu
but really, we'll miss you :(

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Well, NES Noob isn't very sure if RAM is going.

Besides, you're kinda ****.

We can team as well.
I will probably know by the end of next week. If you wanna team with Nite though go ahead, I am used to not having a team mate. :p

Also to chad who said I was beast, if you beat me so regularly and i am supposedly a beast...that must make you much more than a beast. lol I am no beast. you are good sir....

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Oh man, that was from like, smash or die no. w/e that was.

Ok, let's do this ****.

As a reminder to myself

Fullmetal 5$, 3/5 Marth dittos(Marth dittos...weeeee -_-)

B-down(correct me if I'm wrong) 1$ Falcon ditto 2/3

Renegade-7$ 2/3
I'll MM u Jeff $5 Vs my Samus XD

there will def be vids right?
u already know

So I'm not going to be able to come to this. I've got a huge work thing on the 13th.

Sorry guys...
WAT O_O

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

SleepyK

Elliot, I might be able to get you a ride, since chaddd will be coming with me to pick up Ali, anyway.
Want to come pick up Ali with us?

Buy shirts, be awesome. Joshu
Custom Anti-Brawl shirts cost less <_<

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I will probably know by the end of next week. If you wanna team with Nite though go ahead, I am used to not having a team mate. :p

Also to chad who said I was beast, if you beat me so regularly and i am supposedly a beast...that must make you much more than a beast. lol I am no beast. you are good sir....
Can you use sheik? I still need a team mate.

chaddd

Smash Lord
HAY ALPHA.
Check out my garbage combo vid preview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoD__PoVlrY
Just because you stole my entire game strategy and put it on another character doesn't mean I wasn't going to notice. Good show, though.:)

EDIT: In response to Iori, I'd like to make a list of things I'm most scared of at this tournament:

1. Getting distracted by Waba's DVD selection.
2. Getting distracted by the Burger King across the street.
3. Having my nuts sweat too much.
4. Iori's Mewtwo.

As you can see, I'm never losing to your low tier trash ever again. You got lucky when we fought after I slept for 2 hours in my car with the windows up and called it a nights sleep, you got lucky again when for some reason my entire state decided to cheer for you instead of me, but getting lucky makes you far from intimidating, especially when i remember our last Fox ditto on POKE FLOATS. You know, that stage I don't play ever and you practice constantly? Owned.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Just because you stole my entire game strategy and put it on another character doesn't mean I wasn't going to notice. Good show, though.:)

EDIT: In response to Iori, I'd like to make a list of things I'm most scared of at this tournament:

1. Getting distracted by Waba's DVD selection.
2. Getting distracted by the Burger King across the street.
3. Having my nuts sweat too much.
4. Iori's Mewtwo.

As you can see, I'm never losing to your low tier trash ever again. You got lucky when we fought after I slept for 2 hours in my car with the windows up and called it a nights sleep, you got lucky again when for some reason my entire state decided to cheer for you instead of me, but getting lucky makes you far from intimidating, especially when i remember our last Fox ditto on POKE FLOATS. You know, that stage I don't play ever and you practice constantly? Owned.
I'm tring to decide if that is a john or you are just happy to see me.

Top Bottom