• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

Renth

Smash Hero
Storm Eagle >>> everything.

Beast music, easy *** boss though.

Madrills cool and all but he looks ******** let's go with the bird with the gun.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
.......... Spike Rosered's level is my favorite Mega Man X stage song...

though the Sigma, 2nd battle, from Mega Man X6 is maybe my all timer.

I also love Gravity Beetle.

And oh, if you mean X1 only, then hell yeah Storm Eagle... durrr.

... Seems I missed the discussion. My bad.

Still can't come. Still wishing luck to those who are. GO CHADDD

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Predictions for this tourney's top 5

Chaddd
Rice
Colbol
xif
hbox
iori

also, moment of silence for those in NY on this day.

man *** all dat wat yo momma told u shawty! GA WESS son!!!!!!!!

and i guess Chadd, Xif...etc Me....etc.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
NES n00b will make top 5. Or else I'm going to abandon him on the side of a road somewhere.
That is so impossible with this kind of competition. But I guess I can try just for you and someone else who told me to do that. BUT HE DIDN'T SAY HE WOULD ABANDON ME ON THE SID OF THE ROAD. >=[

Edit: NVM about teaming with Ryan/RAM part cause apparently he is teaming with Boomstick. =( Sadness.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I think Iroi is can take this. But I think will NEs Noob for top 5. RAG for 10. LOL

O, Boonstick might team with rice because RAM and Boomstick feel they don't do well in teams together. So you will team with RAm, but I was going to team with Rice, but if boomstick want to team with him, I guess i'll have to step to the side and let let them team since i just got in the group. So that'll leave me with drumma boi, and I don;t think well do good togaether, but'll have to see what we'll decide once i get to FL.

Nite

Smash Champion
Everybody knows I'm getting 5th. LOL

This is gonna be fun. More people are coming than I expected.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ooh i really want to play GAwes... i havent played him since INN 4...

sir would you like a money match

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So like I think I wanna create a real attendance list.

like not just people showing up

I mean... The people who matter

AKA cool people

AKA cutie pies.

Me (i'm obviously the cutest)
Full Metal (melee tournament hosts have already won life)
Marty (He plays Anji in gear and he took my virginity, come on)
Col Bol (this shouldnt need an explanation)
Green Mario (He plays mario and wins. win.)
Dop (he's the brownest person I know)
Eugene (sambo)
Mike G (The Mike G Card)
rice (so asian, so from florida, so never plays florida people)
Ihavespaceballs (he's a pirate)
Cornel (he landed 20 ranging demons during a tournament)
I've Jihad It (he moonwalks. And his ID makes him look like Isai)
MarsFool! (omg this ***** loves chicken nuggets)
Nite (just cause he said so, plus I still havent forgotten how he t-bag'd vidjo at FCD)

yeah I'm spent.

dun care bout the rest of you

the 11 best reasons to go to Tipped Off 3. Maybe there should be a seperate thread.
So I guess I am not awesome enough to be on this list eh, well sir I take my leave.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
My mom was just sent to the hospital for breathing problems, and she won't be able to take myself, dop, col bol, or hbox to the event anymore. This is the 3rd time its happened all month, and I doubt shes going to get better anytime soon.

Any MM's I had planned, we'll do them another tourney. Just pull me out of w.e crowd im in etc etc.

nicaboy sorry but obv I can't team anymore. I think nes noob needs a team mate, or mars fool.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
My mom was just sent to the hospital for breathing problems, and she won't be able to take myself, dop, col bol, or hbox to the event anymore. This is the 3rd time its happened all month, and I doubt shes going to get better anytime soon.

Any MM's I had planned, we'll do them another tourney. Just pull me out of w.e crowd im in etc etc.

nicaboy sorry but obv I can't team anymore. I think nes noob needs a team mate, or mars fool.
L2Breathe Mom.

Green Mario cant make it anymore either

i'm prolly teaming with marty.

so 3 of my best reasons for going to this tournament dropped out. I'm now not very excited at all about going. teams will still be great though

Iori: campy foxes are automatically uncute, sorry, but I still love you.

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
Anyone looking in on this thread at the last minute willing and able to give a ride to a GA Tech student to and from the tournament who's terrible at Melee but wants to come anyway? >____>

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Anyone looking in on this thread at the last minute willing and able to give a ride to a GA Tech student to and from the tournament who's terrible at Melee but wants to come anyway? >____>
i might be able to. depends if 2 other maybes in my car go or not.

if you pm me a number i should know by tomorrow

if i can, we leave gatech no later than 11 AM, and we're not going back until the tournament is either completely done or until the next day after the after tourney smash fest/sleep over. (no later than 12 noon on sunday you should be back at tech)

oh, and 5 bucks gas plz.

ragnarock

Smash Lord

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom playa, i hope she get better soon.

Top Bottom