• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Escaping reality eh? I know someone er... >______________________________________________________________________________________________>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME, THAT IF I DOWNLOAD THIS ANIME RIGHT NOW THAT I CAN BE SEEING REAL IMAGINARY NEARLY UNCOVERED B00BIES ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN BY LATER TONIGHT. SORRY TO SAY THIS MIKE BUT I CANT COME TO THE TOURNEY ANYMORE, I'LL BE TOO BUSY ENJOYING THE INTRICATE PLOT SEQUENCING OF JAPANESE CARTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and IF YOU WATCH IT LONG ENOUGH AND BLOCK OUT REALITY, YOU CAN PRETEND THEY ARE ACTUAL 13 YEAR OLDS WITH HUGE ****!
jealousy. =)

Ambix

Smash Ace
Don"t You ****ing Dare Badmouth My Waifu!!!!

She"s Real I Say.

We're Getting Married And Having 12 Kids One Day!

chaddd

Smash Lord
Don"t You ****ing Dare Badmouth My Waifu!!!!

She"s Real I Say.

We're Getting Married And Having 12 Kids One Day!
You tried to make an all caps post defending an anime character, and it was foiled by the all caps trick. I think I speak for those of us with girlfriends and lives when I say Anime is pretty

FUCKING

GAY

Ambix

Smash Ace
Ahh sorry....let me experiemt and find a way to make it sound less intelligent, then you'll have to agree with me right?

EDIT: oh yeah do you mind if me and spaceballs come **** around at your house after the tournament assuming the venue is anywhere near you?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
rofl, come to this, wendell. DO IT

also chaddd + wes team plz
wes is top tier.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Ahh sorry....let me experiemt and find a way to make it sound less intelligent, then you'll have to agree with me right?

EDIT: oh yeah do you mind if me and spaceballs come **** around at your house after the tournament assuming the venue is anywhere near you?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you think for one second that your IQ is higher than mine or GaWes, then you just need to give up at life right now.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
anime is cool in the sense that movies are cool.

there are good and bad ones.

then there are really good ones.

zero no tsukaima isnt a really good one, but its definitely funny.

Fate Stay Night is really good.

code geass is pretty beast.

I posted the picture for lulz, i'm not trying to pass out jerk off material <_<

chaddd

Smash Lord
anime is cool in the sense that movies are cool.

there are good and bad ones.

then there are really good ones.

zero no tsukaima isnt a really good one, but its definitely funny.

Fate Stay Night is really good.

code geass is pretty beast.

I posted the picture for lulz, i'm not trying to pass out jerk off material <_<
I'm not denying Ninja Scroll or Trigun or Cowboy Bebop their own greatness, but saying you want to marry a fictional character? That calls for at least clicking the quote button.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Looking for a doubles partner since my original one has not responded in weeks -_-.
There is this thing called PM that works wonders. I'm on the site every day I just don't care to follow a thirty page thread with no interesting content.

Buuuuut, you're probably going to have to find a new partner anyway because I have run out of money and thus can't enter any tournaments unless someone lends it to me...i will still be there though

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
There is this thing called PM that works wonders. I'm on the site every day I just don't care to follow a thirty page thread with no interesting content.
says the guy who posts in the alabama thread >:O

jk, <3 AL

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I decided not to come because my five upper level math classes are killing me and I need this weekend to catch up. So to the four or five people who actually might have wanted to see me, sorry to be a lame last minute bail-out. I usually don't do that but I felt this time I needed to.

Hope everyone has fun, and NES n00b is getting top 5.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll just be coming for friendlies at this point. I have some things to do during the day and early evening. I'll be there to play Melee, as well as Bawrl with Desu.

Jx31

Smash Ace
I'm about to leave in a hour with two other people, pray that my car doesn't break down on the way. :urg:

To Florida: No South Florida makes me a sad panda ;_;

To Cash: I hope your Mother gets through her immediate problems just fine.

PB&J

Smash Hero
wow.... did just about everyone drop out in the last 3 pages........
WTG smash community....
Well be having fun while yall are "broke" and "busy"!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm leaving soon as well. In my (Alpha's) car we have: Alpha, Gerbil, Seph, Tsunami, and DP. Can the car handle that much awesome?! We don't know, but we'll find out when we arrive if the car is still in good shape or not XD.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
wow someone mentioned ninja scroll in a defending anime argument

major props

also TOURNAMENT! (where are you xif =( it's ok everyone is still sleeping anyway)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Yesss!!! Just called XIF, this is what I got:

4. XIF
3/2. Iori/Chaddd (5th match of LF going on now, Iori's been going all sheik vs chaddd's ganon first round, fox the rest I think)
1. (waiting in GF) Rice EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE> :D:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom