• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal proudly presents: Tipped Off 8!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
There's a regional thing happening in Miami the week after this.

I personally think you should make this happen in September :) but that's just me.
Well, if I had knowledge of this I could've scheduled differently, but as of now venue's already paid in full so I'm kinda locked in. lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
OH junk

might be at the beach during this but not sure yet

just a possible heads up after looking at the date again

If I have any chance at all I will be here though because Fullmetal and Tipped Off are too good. =)

Zone

Smash Champion
I'll talk to some people in my area about going.

Wafe/Mikey/Ram/Mankosuki/Rice/Myself/TheBoss/Ragnarok

ect ect.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Yeeeeessssssss

oh junk

might be at the beach during this but not sure yet

just a possible heads up after looking at the date again

if i have any chance at all i will be here though because fullmetal and tipped off are too good. =)
noooooooooooo

life sucks

but they said we would vacate in late july...this is like mid-late july...shut up i want to go to this.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
wait nvm can't go I'll be coming back from vacation that day.

you'll just have to keep grindin that Falco matchup out until FC looks like =(

*plays twitch's puff*

Zone

Smash Champion
I honestly almost forgot about this. I'll re-ask everyone I mentioned before. And if they say sure Imma have to start training again lol.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yo can we get an attendence list going? This is like 3 weeks away its almost time! Who is coming? We got some FL,AL,GA,NC, maybe midwest coming? Damn where the hell is the hype!? I should be here with ronaroni falmin roy myself and my baby brother peach. Sup ya'll?

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Plup and I will be arriving Friday evening. I've already spoken to Tim about getting a ride from the bus station. Who should I talk to about housing?
Wait...I'm picking up Plup too?!? Yo, not cool. I didn't agree to that at all. I thought it was going to be just you, cause that's what you told me.

Jokes aside, we are talking about the Friday before the tournament right? And not this friday? Also, Plup and I agreed that he was supposed to tell me something as soon as we meet but I forgot what it was. See if he remembers. Something about me being rude or not nice or something. I can't quite recall

Seriously though, I don't mind picking him up, just give me a heads up/ask next time. Thanks

Top Bottom