• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal proudly presents: Tipped Off 8!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im sure juan is still teaming with flamin roy. I assume plup is teaming with rockcrock. Cuz like i kinda got ****ed out of my main partner but its ok since im teaming with fullmetal now and we are getting top 3.

Edit yo singles are gonna be stacked as **** lol.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
My bad, Tim. When I made the arrangements with you, Plup was not going to coming with me. He just made his decision yesterday. I should have told you, though. Yes, Friday before the tournament, the 20th.

I will be teaming with Eikelmann.

Renth

Smash Hero
I promised Mike i'd come to one of these some day..

This one is the same day as my brothers wedding

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Is there anyone going through the athens area for singles sunday?

I have no means of transportation, and ill QQ if I can't go

:phone:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I like what I'm seeing here. I'm available to house florida if they like- (I'm sure XIF would also offer as well) and I just messaged Colbol my address and such.

PB&J

Smash Hero
we will see about that juan.

Blea gelo i would love for you to come. you should take the megabus from orlando its super cheap

PB&J

Smash Hero
Just spoke to someone sfat through pm and he said "if him and mango come to tipped off,would it be worth it?"

What do you guys think?

PB&J

Smash Hero
mango is the only top player out of the elite four that never came to tipped off and i think it would be cool if he comes

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Da **** you mean. Its gonna be bigger than the last one. He can make mad money so he can profit! Plus he can **** hungrybox like he wants to assuming he still hates him in tourney <.<. Hungrybox vs mango grand finals hype? Hungrybox and or mango possibly getting upseted(although unlikely) hype?

Evan putting in work!

edit also mike g is coming. MANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom