• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Smash Lord
Even when it was Broken Arrows first time teaming and I wasn't sure how we would do..... and Stiltz and Roy were favored to win... I still felt like the fee should of been higher.

But I guess we can raise hands :)

*goes to get hands*

Oh PhantX :D hehe... Me and Doj already have a little plan for youuuu :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Even when it was Broken Arrows first time teaming and I wasn't sure how we would do..... and Stiltz and Roy were favored to win... I still felt like the fee should of been higher.

But I guess we can raise hands :)

*goes to get hands*

Oh PhantX :D hehe... Me and Doj already have a little plan for youuuu :D
ruh roh D: stop scaring me T__T I can always hope you guys will be so tired from the drive on Saturday that we'll win anyway XD

-Ran

Smash Master
All I have to say is....

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm really looking forwards to this weekend. =D

Sudai

Stuff here
Ruthless, if there's really no one else except for Louisiana at Nike's on Friday, we can get our friendlies in then. : D

Phantom, you better be ready....SCRAAHH!! > : D

CY

Smash Ace
i really don't care if our MM is recorded or on the big screen heh it really wasn't supposed to get this big but i guess it got way hyped up. -_- i'll see how the TV feels, but usually i just like normal sized TVs that aren't flat screen.

either way, i'm bussin' some heads.

CY

Smash Ace
Lol get outta here. You made so many trash talking posts and even made sigs and all that nonsense for this match. You knew this was coming sucka.
lol i know i didn't expect everyone to get interested in it though. i didn't make the sig though, my ***** esca made it and i used it for about a day. i'm not worried at all for this match, trust me, i have something good up my sleeve.

Dojo

Smash Champion
We'll just do it at the tourney and see how it goes. We could get alot of supporters on here and it won't matter.

EDIT: Haha the hype just makes it that much more fun. :p And that's cool, I'm interested in seeing it.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I'm against raising the team price.

However, thats mainly because:

A) I don't have a job still. >_>

B) I don't have a partner........so my vote doesn't really mater unless I find another partner.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
So is roy r coming???? i bet he is just lying about quiting. He is prolly under some secret training against 20 Metaknights or something. I just want to to know, 1 less person that would **** me :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I just have never heard of a tournament that has the same entry fee for singles and doubles. Generally doubles is twice as much b/c it's two entrants per signup XD

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So is roy r coming???? i bet he is just lying about quiting. He is prolly under some secret training against 20 Metaknights or something. I just want to to know, 1 less person that would **** me :)
He told me he had work. Heck, he didn't even know about this until I told him about a week ago. And yeah, he really hasn't quit smash...he just wants to play Melee more than Brawl. :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, parentals ***** me hxc for driving to the tomball tourny with permission. Ive been denyed access to internet since monday. Which is also why I cant upload vids of the tomball D:

Sudai, be ready to check your PM's. Im still housing you :D

-Ran

Smash Master
So, I'm so ****ing hyped to go to the tournament already. I'm on my lunch break right now, and I don't want to go back to work at all. =/ All that's on my mind is the tournament at the moment.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Ruthless, if there's really no one else except for Louisiana at Nike's on Friday, we can get our friendlies in then. : D

Phantom, you better be ready....SCRAAHH!! > : D
cool beans :)

I just have never heard of a tournament that has the same entry fee for singles and doubles. Generally doubles is twice as much b/c it's two entrants per signup XD
if i recall hasn't all the gamelot tournies been like that?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
****, so the car that magnolia was planning on taking to this just broke down. Anyone else coming in from houston have room/willing to pick us up from mag? Free gas monies, etc

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So, I'm so ****ing hyped to go to the tournament already. I'm on my lunch break right now, and I don't want to go back to work at all. =/ All that's on my mind is the tournament at the moment.
Ditto. I'm pretty ****ed pumped about coming to this thing. Have been excited since KM talked about it back in October-November.

I want to play so much Brawl...god****it. I need friendlies to quell me 'til Saturday.
Hope I could drive straight that morning... XD. Normally I get jumpy about a tournament monthly while driving, but something of this calibur might make me lose focus of the world.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You better make it in one piece and fully conscious... STex may need your services >: (
Aww, I feel like a breath mint on a date. Useful, but unecessary if your breath doesn't suck.

wtf

no more car pools dying pleaseeeee

Im mail yall some horses :)
It's because you're going after all. Thanks
j/k, I unconditionally <3 Uz.

But yeah, someone go to Sethlon's aid and rescue his carpool.

-Ran

Smash Master
wtf

no more car pools dying pleaseeeee

Im mail yall some horses :)
Well, Pritch [the guy that was going to come with me] got screwed over by the body shop in Florida, so he won't make it to New Orleans until late Friday/Saturday. So he might make it for Melee, but not for Brawl. I have a fully functional car, and if totally necessary I will drive my *** up there by myself. :|

Absolute worst case -> Ran drives to Houston and picks up Sethlon and company. They drive his car the rest of the way to the tournament. This would work if they are intending on leaving Friday. If not... if they housed me that be cool. O.o

Dojo

Smash Champion
Absolute worst case -> Ran drives to Houston and picks up Sethlon and company. They drive his car the rest of the way to the tournament. This would work if they are intending on leaving Friday. If not... if they housed me that be cool. O.o

That'd actually work kind of sexy. Sethlon listen to this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom