• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
You had that 2nd match on FoD. Just made like one or two mistakes, but I walked away from that match with luck.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm planning to come to this. Gonna try to drag as much of Louisiana with me as I can. Some good Melee Players here and some really good Brawl players here. See you ho's there.

Will need housing, but I'll ask about that once I figure out who all we're bringing so we have numbers.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I'm planning to come to this. Gonna try to drag as much of Louisiana with me as I can. Some good Melee Players here and some really good Brawl players here. See you ho's there.

Will need housing, but I'll ask about that once I figure out who all we're bringing so we have numbers.
bring Mura :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3780

There's the link to the allisbrawl posting. I also made it link back to here.

With the final Gamelot Monthly of the year this weekend, I will be able to lay out my plans and talk about the two days.

It will either stay like it is (singles day1 teams/crews day 2) or singles/teams/crew for each game Brawl saturday Melee Sunday.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Having a Brawl day and a Melee day would make both communities happier IMO.
I was actually going to suggest this.
That way, I can decide whether or not I want to go to the Melee one and pay for the venue fee for that as well.

@DoH: lulz. Melee is boring. :p

But in all seriousness, I might give the Melee tournament a whirl. It'd be fun to see how much I suck now.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
If Oklahoma comes to this, we'll need housing.

PM me ASAP if housing arrangements can be made.

[edit]

And I ain't picky. You can house us outside of SA too if it's close by.

Sudai

Stuff here
SARS! You better be there.

If we do Melee and Brawl on different days, can we at least have set-ups of the other game somewhere? I <3 both. D:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
SARS! You better be there.

If we do Melee and Brawl on different days, can we at least have set-ups of the other game somewhere? I <3 both. D:
You're definitely in the minority, but there is the issues of setups that would obviously not be available for tournament play.

Expect a major update after this weekend's Gamelot tournament.

Sudai do you have any names I can add to the reg list?

Oklahoma? any plans being made from you?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's only boring because you play puff

brawl is zzzzzzzzzzzz
Bull. Jiggz is the only reason I even played Melee. She made it interesting and un-boring.

Melee is zzzzzzzzzzzzz X2

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Bull. Jiggz is the only reason I even played Melee. She made it interesting and un-boring.

Melee is zzzzzzzzzzzzz X2
I'd actually like to hear what it is about Brawl that you like more than Melee. I'm writing this research paper, you see.

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai do you have any names I can add to the reg list?
Can add "Roni" to the list from LA.

I'll have more names by the weekend. People needing to request off work and all. I'll keep you updated as I find out more, promise. : )

Oh, and I'm proud to be in the minority that likes all three smashes. They're all such different games and they're all so awesome. : D

As for the alt-game set-ups, I was mainly meaning towards the end of the tournaments. Quite literally can't use all the TVs for tournament play at some point. I know some TOs that refuse to have any game other than the current tourney's game on friendly TVs, so I figured I should ask. :x

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I can get Kos-Mos, Hazygoose, Scud, Gravity, Pay$, Po Pimpus, going probably. I'll talk about it this weekend.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
looks fun.... dang i wish i could drive, then I'd try to convince my parents to let me go and bring redson with me. *sigh* o well, that fight with Santi and or sudai will have to wait... a long time.

Kal

Smash Champion
Jiggz is fairly exciting to play as in Melee. I don't know what DoH is talking about.

She's boring to play against, of course, but that's a different issue.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd actually like to hear what it is about Brawl that you like more than Melee. I'm writing this research paper, you see.
Why do I like Brawl more than Melee?

Sonic.

Jiggz is fairly exciting to play as in Melee. I don't know what DoH is talking about.

She's boring to play against, of course, but that's a different issue.
This as well. Thanks.

Short message is pretty **** short. Wish I had more to talk about...

I could elaborate on my reasoning with why I prefer Brawl over Melee...but nah.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Because Sonic IS the only reason you love Brawl so much.

Even if he is doomed to stay in low tier.

So I will be likely changing the schedule to have Brawl Saturday and Melee Sunday?

Is there anyone who opposes this motion?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Because Sonic IS the only reason you love Brawl so much.

Even if he is doomed to stay in low tier.

So I will be likely changing the schedule to have Brawl Saturday and Melee Sunday?
Not I. It seems pretty sound and agreeable in most cases (hopefully).
Besides, it gives me a chance to think about whether or not I should really enter.

Sonic really shouldn't be low tier. In all honesty, maybe the bottom of middle...but that's about it.

Then again, I couldn't be happier with his current placement. It makes beating people who use MK, Snake, Dedede, or Falco all the more joyous on my end.

Not to mention he's the only one who can win steak.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Since this fell off the current page.....

Nike.

Smash Hero
Lol, you got first dibs. And I owe you guys since I couldnt house your for the tourny this weekend.

You guys are in. :DDD

Edit: Someone else might be covering for El Paso, although he hasnt confirmed it yet. Ive notified Okla, LA, and Dallas of the housing situation. My house enough isnt enough for everyone.

SAN ANTONIO/AUSTIN NEEDS TO STEP UP! ;)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Outside of El Paso and San Angelo, Ive sent a PM to everyone who has asked for housing.
why not el paso? :(

edit: should have read past dojo's post lol.

anyways if someone from austin can house us we wouldn't mind staying there Although it would be an extra 2 hours of driving so I'd have to talk it over with duffman and the others.

Kal

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to play Melee, they're free to stay at my place probably. For Brawl, I'd rather not house anybody, so ask Hylian.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hmm, that's a pretty good hike for me. But if other new orleans/baton rouge people end up going to this I might be convinced to tag along for some melee action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom