• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS5: Reunion, Brawl&Melee, San Antonio TX, Jan 10th/11th (DRIVING INFO IN 1st POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Hylian had offered to house El Paso. Just wrapping up my skills to see if i am good enough to stay there jk lol. We have not confirmed where we are staying yet. Will soon *off to get drunk*

Fyre

Smash Apprentice
i told my job i needed the 10th off. guess i'll try n change it now. when will the melee day be set for good

Nike.

Smash Hero
why not el paso? :(

edit: should have read past dojo's post lol.

anyways if someone from austin can house us we wouldn't mind staying there Although it would be an extra 2 hours of driving so I'd have to talk it over with duffman and the others.
A friend of mine said he was going to El Paso for the christmas holidays and would meet up with you guys. Said he could possibly house you. So I thought you guys were covered.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
hmm... well guess duffman worked it out with hylian on aim or something with out me knowing. That guy told us he was coming but he didn't say anything about housing us for final smash. Pretty kool that we get to play someone from there before we go hopefully he isn't here the days that I'm in mexico though.

D

Deleted member

so assume this is the same venue that final smash 1 was at? even though it was just melee it was crowded as WOAH. how do you plan to fit so many people there? o.O

Nike.

Smash Hero
so assume this is the same venue that final smash 1 was at? even though it was just melee it was crowded as WOAH. how do you plan to fit so many people there? o.O
The store owner, cliff, made it in the closest, so ther wasnt much room. FS5 will have the entire store to work with.

Alex, do you think it's a long shot that Mango would actually come?

Whos housing from San Antonio and Austin?

King Mosquito
GreyFox
T-REX! (San Antonio)
Slim
Espy
Nike20
GeoBeros
ZSdK
Fyre
Alex19
Suspect
Kite
XLR8
KPD
skater kevin
Anthony Stith
Tony Formbly

Austin:

Hylian
Dr Mario Kart
PhantomX
Redshadow
SURELY, a few of you can :D

D

Deleted member

the only good samus in our region (melee of course) is ihsb. he is a beast though.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I need to figure out how to separate Brawl people and Melee people. People keep asking for an estimate on both.

To anyone else registering, especially OOS:

please let me know whether you plan on entering Brawl, Melee, or both.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i might wanna come cuz i miss alex lol

if i did id make mango come too :]
That'd be amazing.

Mango/King were people whose Jiggz in Melee I adored (who didn't?).
It'd be cool to see Mango, live, in action in Melee.

K1T3

Smash Lord
If Mango comes we need M2K to get down here as well so M2K can get a chance at his rematch since he still says he's better.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Mango is just gonna win again, then once that happens the m2k fanboys can let go of anything keeping them from saying Mango is not better

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Get spaceballs to go.

****, start promoting this as a melee tourney already. You know Brawl people will show up regardless.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Señor Mosquito:

Would Oklahoma have any sort of housing if we attended?
I'll look into it. Again, more after this weekend.

Get spaceballs to go.

****, start promoting this as a melee tourney already. You know Brawl people will show up regardless.
Hell yeah. I want a good turnout for both. You're right about the Brawl people coming anyways. I need to shift focus to Melee. If I only get around 50 for Brawl I'm perfectly fine with it. Anymore and it's a pain unless the community steps it up and I get more setups. That's really been my problem with some of my past tournaments.

I want Melee to be hitting like 70 at least like FS1.

If that's the case then I need to see about having the store hours extended for Sunday. Melee certainly won't be done at 9 pm lol.

EVERYONE ELSE:

Please be patient! I'll have everything worked out by this weekend, at least the schedule. This I will stake my life on.

Housing and everything else, well that won't come easy. But I highly recommend talking to Nike 20. Kite is also a possibility.

Sudai

Stuff here
Oh yeah, I'm bringing my Wii + Brawl + Melee. No TV, sadly. That alone doesn't take up much room in my bag though so I figure I should bring it just in case there's an extra TV, ya know? :x

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Mosquito: i imagine there are going to be wayyyy more people for brawl than melee. my worries is that if you do both singles and doubles till in one day we will be there till like 5 in the morning which i dont really care but just putting it out there. then melee would be a bit fast no? Just an opinion, im cool with whatever you decide

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Mosquito: i imagine there are going to be wayyyy more people for brawl than melee. my worries is that if you do both singles and doubles till in one day we will be there till like 5 in the morning which i dont really care but just putting it out there. then melee would be a bit fast no? Just an opinion, im cool with whatever you decide
If Hobo can get 100 people done in one day and still have teams, then I can get it done.

The community will need to step it up so we have plenty of setups. We currently have 8 tvs right now at Gamelot. 9 if you count mine, but it's RF. Actually make that 10 since I should go the extra mile and bring my good tv.

So we have 10 tvs and two gamecubes for melee to work with. That's what I have.

I'll make a tally later on who is bringing setups.

Still, if I'm going to do this in two days I'm hoping for another 5 setups or so. As many as we can fit is the best option.

If people are bringing Wii's, please bring both games. That's if you plan on coming both days.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oklahoma will bring at least 2 set ups if we come, no doubt about that.

And Thien, I talked with someone, OK can get housing but we gotta apply soon.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
i might wanna come cuz i miss alex lol

if i did id make mango come too :]
LUCKY COME TO THIS :( IMISS YOU TOOOOO!!!! :((( im comething this summer and you better be ready to have some super **** *** matches...tell mango

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
what day is this tournament gonna be kyle?! i need to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom