• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
@ slox yea kid I deff remember those times good times :)

Lmaoooooooooo jadens funny umm what do u want me to say that he beat me be4 yea he has we started playin melee together he was my first teams partner if u can Belive it back when I was a puff and shiek main lmaooooooooo memories hope that answers your question

But as far as being his ***** no wayyyy Jose I'm to manly for that ;)

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Jman, what's your opinion of Javi?

What is it about Fox mains with 4-letter names starting with J that makes them so good (Mango/Lucky = Joey)?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
@rokimomi cool ;)

@bones0 that's a funny question me Jason and Joseph were talkin about this 1 time on the way to a tourney 1 time idk what is about the latter J lol

but as far as javi I think he is really good from the 1 time I saw him the best vs falco wit fox hands down I just think he has to show placing well like 2 more times 2 be the best fox cause getting 4th 5th is nothing i been stuck with those placing forever they don't get u no where :/

And I'm not saying I'm the best fox i suck I no I'm not Im just saying what I think

Divinokage

Smash Legend
What? I still think Mango's Fox is better overall. And SFAT is looking more and more solid at every next tournament, I mean he got 4th at FC too which is amazing.

unknown522

Some guy
Most common top player names are J-names
for one piece fans...its the Will of J.
lol

Edit: pretty funny story; a bunch of smashers had this discussion over Skype (I think kage was there too) and one of the topics was about who's fault it was that Javi got his placing. A bunch of us had a part in it, but the blame got traced all the way to m2k. Because he forfeited to hax, he didn't get to eliminate Javi.

Then even more funny, because that happened, PP would've beaten m2k probably and then PP would've beat hbox probably, then PP vs mango. Whoever wins doesn't matter, because all that matters at that point was that apex GFs would've been prevented (armada vs hbox I mean).

Long story short: it's m2k's fault lol :p

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Kageeeee wasssssup brother man

Never seen sfat play I don't even no who he is and I'm not trying to play him ether but good job on the placeing to him but like I said 4th 5th don't get u nowhere Belive me i no :/

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kageeeee wasssssup brother man

Never seen sfat play I don't even no who he is and I'm not trying to play him ether but good job on the placeing to him but like I said 4th 5th don't get u nowhere Belive me i no :/

Lol, Fox is hard to be consistent with, gotta make those snappy decisions and punish hard though I think it's mainly the punishing part that Fox players needs to work on more. Like riding the momentum if you know what I mean, I don't feel this happening very often. From what I've seen it's only Mango that can do this effectively.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Mangos every char is the best lmao he was born to play melee O_o

And to be real idk what it is that makes fox so hard to play he just is but thank god I don't have to worry about **** like that no more :)

And tell Jason no controller johns when I was playin I used a different controller every tourney because I did not own 1
Controllers don't mean ****

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Naa bro pass my time I feel like I did everything that I wanted with melee but like 1 thing..but I'm cool with what I have done with melee and for melee

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Yea man Thanks for understanding but hey now you become the best fox :) it's yours for the taken stop playin witH it

Bones0

Smash Legend
The era of J will soon come to an end, and it will be succeeded by the era of Falcos named Kevin (PP has already got the ball rolling, but he's taking too long). I SHALL CLAIM MY RIGHTFUL PLACE.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You probably don't remember, but you used my controller for a money match with Duck, the Michigan Samus player, at Apex 2012 (I think). I was like, "Oh...uh, ok Jman."

I've never seen a Fox player who didn't care what controller he used. That's pretty wild.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I remember him doing that at Zenith 2011 with someone's controller. lol

But yeah, I've never really had a problem switching controllers. Especially new ones. If it's some old beat up pos I could see it being an issue though.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Yea man controllers never really mattered to me it's the same **** every time but that's funny that u guys remember that stuff lml

@shroudedone thanks for letting me use it if I did not thank U then :)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Yea bro do that u get good playing time playing with aziz he shows u what dumb habits u have lol

1 thing I would like that I never had was a combo vid tho that would be **** if some1 did that for me now that I'm gone from tourneys I would love that person forever it would be the best

unknown522

Some guy
Oh yeah

Edit: on the real though, I need a new circuit board for my controller. The wires got exposed in the cord and now the controller starts disconnecting randomly while it's plugged in. I put electric tape over it, but it's so far gone. Lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I just something to remember 3 years from now that's all seeing how there won't ever be a recorded match of me playing ever again

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Don't worry about it U will be number 1 real soon just play mad like u did at that tourney where u combo videoed me in our set in losers Lmaooooo

Bones0

Smash Legend
Are you talking about Zenith? I remember seeing you guys sit down to play in the corner and PP looked like he had just seen you kill his mother. rofl

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Yea it was that 1 he murdered me lmaooo it's cool tho I got 5th something I was use to no love lost

If he played like that everytime I don't think any1 could touch him

Just remember peepee that time I went to your state and jman shined u all set lmaoooo ;) love ya kid be number 1 u deserve it

Top Bottom