• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Games: Discussion Topic (Mafia Hosting List, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I just made my Thing thread. Don't be scared off by the length of the rules. If you wanted in already, I signed you up. Send me a PM if you don't want to be in it anymore.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I still wanted to make my game. I have been checking in to see when one of the current mafia games was ending and I guess I missed it. I won't ask Duke to stop or anything but I definately want to go next still. Although it would have been nice to recieve a PM or something.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Food court mafia isn't over yet. You can still make your game when that one is done.

Tetaway

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to sign up for a mafia game. It would be in reverse: The mafia players are the town, and the cops are the "mafia". It would be sort of Reservoir Dogish. There would be a Mob group, but they soon find out some of them are rats. They then have to go through and try to kill the cops, who, instead of having a night kill, send them to jail, which would not totally destroy the person. However, that person, depending on their role, might squeal and let the cops arrest more people, break out, send info back to the mafia, or be killed. Then, there would be a few people that are in the mob family, but are actually for a rival family. A diffrent faction, basically like independents that are aligned together. It'd be Rat Mafia.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
How many mafia games can be going on at the same time? I wanted to start Mushroom Kingdom Mafia, with princesses to kidnap and mushrooms and coins to collect. But Tetaway was first. Tetaway, can you tell me when you'll be starting your game?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Join the line, two mafia games at a time...look at the first page and go to the bottom where you will see the list which probably needs to be updated since the mods wont bother....but yea its all there

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Long list ahead of everyone. It will take a long time before anyone new can create a thread.

Drab Emordnilap

Palindrome Bard
BRoomer
I'm back, I think.

What with moving and other RL drama, I haven't been able to be on SWF much, so this thread has kinda languished. Can anyone fill me in on exactly what's happened, games-wise; who I need to add/remove from the queue, and generally whatever else I might need to know? I notice Duke's game has started; did I miss my spot? :(

ligolski

Smash Rookie
the list is better but sideeffect, and pez haven't been around and either has raggamuffin raptor...you may want to pm them or just look at the last time they were on the boards to see if they should be tooken off...

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
ok well if i'm doing this right i would like to sign mine up:--V

sonic the hedgehog mafia. just your basic mafia except with sonic and i'm gonna try to add a thing so anybody thats about to get killed can run away if they do something..... maybe what do you think.

i still want to sign up.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So, since Duke is pretty much officially not coming back, time for the next mafia?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Kiki said "Maybe". I'll talk to him again.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I think it is Drab's turn next, provided he's still up for it.

the list is better but sideeffect, and pez haven't been around and either has raggamuffin raptor...you may want to pm them or just look at the last time they were on the boards to see if they should be tooken off...
I say we just take them off the list. If they aren't committed enough to stay around and contribute to the mafia games they don't deserve to be hosting games before the committed people do. Sure this may sound biased but I think it's bull**** that they get to go before me just because they thought of their idea faster, posted it and then left. If it turns out that they still want to host, they can go after the vets.

so will mine be put on the list
You haven't even PLAYED in a SWF mafia yet. Even if your game is put on the list I won't even consider joining it.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I say we just take them off the list. If they aren't committed enough to stay around and contribute to the mafia games they don't deserve to be hosting games before the committed people do. Sure this may sound biased but I think it's bull**** that they get to go before me just because they thought of their idea faster, posted it and then left. If it turns out that they still want to host, they can go after the vets.
mega QFT

when u see the thread appear, just post saying you want to play, just make its during the sign up period!

Ronike

Smash Ace
I should be on the list before twist, I asked for a megaman zx mafia a while back. Just look back like 2 pages

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
No offense, but you've never even played in a SWF Mafia game. We have no idea how you'd do.

That being said, I'm looking forward to Drab's game despite his absense over the past months.

Edit: Did I say "despite"? I meant "especially because of"!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok guys? It REALLY doesn't matter, as hes like 12 on the list and thus will have played before having a chance to host.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
lol, you're one of the only people I know who can put music playing on that objection website. I know too, but yea. Phoenix Wright mafia anyone? XD And you all have to use that website to argue and prove points and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom