• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Games: Discussion Topic (Mafia Hosting List, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
What happened to the character elimination game that was legal? It was renamed and now I can't even find it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Quite you

New rule, never speak of that game again

It's hanging out in the Gannondorf forums

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet
If I were to make a tales of symphonia town RP would you guys join?
And you will not need to know anything about tales of symphonia to be in the RP.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Added to the list

Ligolski turn, he already confirmed he would make it within a week or so

ligolski

Smash Rookie
yep i might be able to get it up tomorrow...i just have to check the roles and make sure its balanced enough cuz its gonna be crazy!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dark Ermac, don't even think about signing up to host a game or play one if you have PMs disabled. I tried to PM you to notify you that you could replace in Trigun but it said you were ineligible to receive PMs. So yeah, unless you change that you can't really do anything.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.

X Enable Private Messaging

I checked the box off... So why can't I get PMs?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmmm idk, maybe it was a database error, but I distinctly remember the last time I tried to PM you it said you were ineligible to receive them or you had them disabled. Just make sure that that's not the case. It's really important you have them enabled.

EDIT: Alright we just tested it and it works fine. Strange. Must've been some sort of error when I tried to message you to replace.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Scroll lower, there are more options you might have clicked on

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I know!

Anyway, hopefully someone says something like,

"Remove my mafia game. **** school..."

Besides, everyone like Kung-Pow, right?

Ronike

Smash Ace
...um We've been waiting in line for many months. The active members arent just gonna back away. You prolly have 6 or 7 before yours starts.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Yeah the wait might cause people to drop out is the thinking behind that. That and school being evil.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Omg this sucks real bad, I have a good mafia game idea that I would like to do.....They need this at play2win where they have a million at once. Here, there are enought people that there could at least be three at a time...

But anyway, I would like to host a Heroes mafia game, but of course none of the current characters will still be alive by the time I get to host this, so I will proll have to drop out, which sucks cause this is a good idea.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Wait like the rest of us. It doesnt matter if they are dead or not, just make something up if they are back or a plothole.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I did a Heroes game on my site, the first game actually! It was pretty cool. Unfortunately, Matt and Peter early in the game and The Company won.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yes, but there are only something like 10 players that will consistently play mafia games, and some more that will sign up and then be inactive. Two games is pushing it already as a player needs to isolate their doubts and suspiscions in each game. Three may be pushing it too far...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think someone already made one. Doesn't matter, you can go make one.

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
How about a Press Your Luck game (true to my name) with Smash-related questions, prizes, and "whammies"?

SmashWhammy

Smash Cadet
Well...we've had a few smash quizzes here before, but I don't think we have had a real gameshow style one.
And earlier (I think page one) of this thread also mentioned
  • FAMILY FEUD
  • GREED
  • WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE

Also, can I have a demo round (with half the amount of questions and spins) just to show the forum how it is done (a pilot in tv speak or a beta game)

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
If you use one thread for the demo and the actual game then yes, do a demo. The mods will close one of the two if you make a second though. You would also prolly have to make it a "sign up" kind of game where you make...say...10 slots and once they are filled the game begins. I would love to play that, so go ahead whammy.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Soon after "The Thing" was made I have always wanted to make a very similar game to it but titled "Meerkat Manor".

Seriously, have you guys seen the television series for it on animal planet? It's intense! Filled with battles, enemies, shifts of power, separation, turmoil, back stabbing and mutany! Seriously, it would make the best RPG, 'The Thing' style.

I have a few more kinks to work out. I want to make it very exclusive to lower the chances of having inactives. The problem is, on the show the main meerkat group has up to 50 meerkats and I only want to do a game of about 10.

Would this be something of interest? This would give another opportunity for those of you who didn't get to do The Thing and I know Eor went through hell with that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom