• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards 2007 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd have to say not getting "runner up" this year was quite relieving. I can finally rest peacefully in 3rd place.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Dangnabit! Didn't get the Forum Monkey award.
Curse you Gimpyfish! Curse youuuu! :laugh:

I'm not one to be a sore loser.
Congratulations to everyone! Hope next year is just as good! :)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Gimpyfish owns. 'Nuff said. Couldn't go to a better guy!

Congrats one and all to those who won and thanks to those who voted!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Brawl has ruined the forums >: (

edit: who's Buzz?

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Wow, Gimpyfish won in almost every category that he was illegible for! Congrats to the winners and all the other nominees as well.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
people dont know what forum gamer means if me and mew2king were even on there

so i'm on the phone and i'm like "hey the awards are up lemme look and see if i won anything" and i click and i'm like O.O

i'll leave it at that

many <3's SWF many <3's

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
*sniff* The forums love me! ^_^

I am 2/2 for in my categories! Thanx, SWF! :D

Blackadder

Smash Master
Not to sound stingy, but.... what did we win? Besides bragging rights of course. ;)
I think full winners like you deserve bragging rights, but cool runner-up kids like me deserve endless Premi, Broomer acess, SWF love and fame for all eternity, and a free kitten. Sex toys optional.

Or...you know...the real winners could have that...I guess...:(;):laugh:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Having premium access would be slick. ^_^

Cort

Apple Head
I was actually worried Youko would top me cause of all the Brawlies. But I'm triumphant!

<3 SWF

So when will I be receiving my check?

Fawriel

Smash Master
At least I don't have to sing now, I guess. o_0

Thanks to everyone who voted for me anyway. Remember, a vote for Fawriel was a vote for communism!

RDK

Smash Hero
So I hear these voting contests are rigged.

Edit: Technically, shouldn't Sugarpoultry win Best Sig, because she DID Gimpyfish's?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Poor Nightelf Azua....lmao Gimpy your awesome.

I hereby award myself third place for best location....just cause I'm so sure of it.

Congratz to everyone that won....I think I pick like 2 winners out of the whole thing...but I didn't vote M2K for best forum gamer cuz I know what it means. lol

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
I'm fairly new to these boards, and after Brawl comes out, I can gladly say I'll have very little reason to ever come back (until the next Smash Bros game comes out).

Honestly, I think you guys take this site severely too serious.

Taking Smash Bros the game serious I can understand, it's a real game and competition, but forums? Until I found this site, I've never actually believed people's entire lives could revolve around a video game forum site. I've seen some really close calls on IGN, but this site takes the cake.

Oh well, only about a month at most to go until I know everything about Brawl, at which point, this site will be obsolete to me. I know the thought of never returning to this site is practically like being deserted on an island to some, but I think I'll fair pretty well. Good luck to those who also wish to give the site up.

Wait, I just noticed, you guys actually voted for a Signature with a quote from the bible about Jesus using his superpowers to strengthen people who believe in him and it won?!

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, I might have to leave these boards sooner than I thought.

If any mod wants to ban me, feel free to. I wouldn't mind the added incentive to not return, I'm finding the collective intelligence, reasoning, and logic on these boards rapidly declining.

Cort

Apple Head
What an.. insightful post? I'm sure you feel good about not revolving your life around an online community.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Kapt makes me laugh.
Taking the site in a deadly serious way makes us all insane and obsessive. In some cases, willing to kill.

This is a very, very good thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom