• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards 2007 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL @ those who don't think Buzz deserved Debater. Heh, ya'll must hate it because he's sooooooooo good at it. ;)

No I'm not bias. When we argue, he wins... he's just too good.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
It's high school all over again.

"Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!"

RDK

Smash Hero
I find it incredibly hilarious that about 5 unknown people from the Brawl Boards, with approximately 10 posts and a join date of 2007 / 2008, posted in this thread after seeing the winners and said:

"Aww, ****. I didn't win."

Roffle.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
You're all just jealous that I am Prom Queen.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Wow... a competitive voters vs casual voters war...

"ZOMG! You're not voting right!"

Cort

Apple Head
I think the incorrectly nominated... nominees should have some respect to ask to be removed from the ballot. There was obviously a lot of shenanigans going on during the nomination process.

I mean, I know these forum awards aren't serious, but they're just a complete joke this year.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Yeah, the admins should judge whether each nominee is appropriate for the given category. Aside from that, let the votes do the talking. Otherwise, it really doesn't matter if FoxMaster8367 wins over a notable member. That's how votes work.

Cort

Apple Head
You're not voting right if the nominees you're voting for don't even slightly deserve to be on the ballot.

Otherwise, if all of the nominees are legitimate, you can vote however you want.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
You're not voting right if the nominees you're voting for don't even slightly deserve to be on the ballot.

Otherwise, if all of the nominees are legitimate, you can vote however you want.
We need you guys to audit the presidential elections.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
OMG all of you shut up. It's a stupid thing on the boards for fun. Proof: I got most intelligent. I just say whatever comes out; I'm not the most intelligent.

It's just "FOR FUN." Stop complaining, stop arguing, and just enjoy the **** thing or they will take it away from all of us.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
OMG all of you shut up. It's a stupid thing on the boards for fun. Proof: I got most intelligent. I just say whatever comes out; I'm not the most intelligent.

It's just "FOR FUN." Stop complaining, stop arguing, and just enjoy the **** thing or they will take it away from all of us.
GTFO you casual voting n00b. This is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Cort

Apple Head
Gimpyfish hasn't hosted a tournament in his life.

Mew2King doesn't even visit the useless Forum Games section.

XD

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
And people think podcast host counts for something when that's obviously not the point.

Cort

Apple Head
What my entire point is (and it's not serious, thanks for reminding me Crimson King) is that the nominees could easily just be asked to be removed from the ballot.

This was all in good fun, but with the number of just plain silly winners this year's Forum Awards were just a joke..

edit// Oh wait, I forgot that SWF was a joke!

I get it now!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i said my being nominated for forum gamer didn't make any sense, and that people clearly misunderstood what that meant.

oh wellz

cort you won most improved yeayuhz

I VOTED FOR YOU haha

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Congrats to Gimpy and SP for owning me :). I bet I got like..2 votes XD.

Congrats to everyone else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom