• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards 2007 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^To both of your responses: Blame the voters. ;) I think people who don't know anyone on Smashboards just voted for the name that was most familiar rather than their own personal opinion on who deserved what.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
^To both of your responses: Blame the voters. ;) I think people who don't know anyone on Smashboards just voted for the name that was most familiar rather than their own personal opinion on who deserved what.
Seriously :ohwell:
M2King for Forum Gamer?
I deserved the FM >_<..Well, at least BA beat Banks(I wonder if I got 3rd...)

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
ah smashdurbator, That would have been a pretty good award, I wonder who it would have gone to..

Handorin

Smash Hero
There needs to be a avatar/name/themed user category. Cause right now I'm pimpin'.
I voted for best avatar award, but it didnt make it. =( Ive recieved too many PMs and (other) messages that my avatar is too good. XD

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'd have to say not getting "runner up" this year was quite relieving. I can finally rest peacefully in 3rd place.
LOL! If there was a award for "Most Second Places", you'd come in second in that! :laugh: I voted for you, though. One of these years you might actually win it, though (201095.

I actually voted for you, though. I think only the 5 of the things I voted for won, and like 3 got runner-up.

ROFL! Too good....Gimpyfish is GOD TIER!

So I hear these voting contests are rigged.

Edit: Technically, shouldn't Sugarpoultry win Best Sig, because she DID Gimpyfish's?
Ya, that whole thing was hilarious. If only people read more. >_>

And how did Dylan Tnga get second for "Most Respected N00b", and Youko win it=??? Neither of those seemed like "worthy" contests for it, as they weren't really n00bs. >_>

Congratulations to all of the losers. :)
YAE TO LOSING! LOL! :chuckle:

When I saw that (General Brawl Discussion getting runner-up), my face looked like this...

There needs to be a minimum IQ required to vote in this.
D*** IT! I've been disqualified from voting. :urg: Cures you Johnknightone for your overuse of smilies! :psycho:

You're all just jealous that I am Prom Queen.
Woaw, just woaw. I'm afraid now. Just don't show off your "pretty" dress, and we'll call it a year. >_>

Hmm.. this thread was hilarious to read.
QFT. I'm still confused how I didn't win or was even nominated for forum monkey. I mean, look at me. I've posted more smilies in the 11 months I've been here then the rest of the smash boards combined, lol! After all, these "internet awards" are more serious then Presidential Elections. These awards are SERIOUS BUSINESS! :grin:

If there was a award for craziest, most insane, or most deserving of metal help, I'd come in first, second, and third. Maybe fourth as well. :chuckle:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i've got a legitimate sig/avatar combo, i think that sounds like another good award haha

and if melee players actually step it up and vote i can switch to my "warning ammonia" sign from oc3 again LOL

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
my two year streak ended... makes sense.

grats everyone, and by everyone I only mean gimpy.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I changed my sig in the middle of the voting to a piece of pie.

The only thing that did was make me hungry :(.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Just you wait till someone actually decides to upload the new avatars so I can get my Furret avatar! Hur hur hur hur hurrrrr...

The theme?
"Long and hairy"

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I don't think the avi/sig award would work...mainly because it would only be fair for premium members and mods.

Avi/Siggie combo award: Basically, which member mod has the best combo of av and sig?

Nominees: Gimpyfish, Gimpishy, Gimpyfish, and Adi (Adi would be instantly banned at this point)

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
I was a bit disappointed about the Best Writer results, maybe because I was actually expecting the winner to be someone who has actually entered a WWYP.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
buzz has a lot of written work, it isn't stuff like "creative writting" but it's definitely good stuff, that's probably why he won. he has his own blog for his stuff, he's definitely a writter.

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
well, that's nice to know, gimpyfin. ;) congrtulations to all the winners, especially the winner of the notorious "Sexiest Mod".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom