• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards 2007 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master
Gimpyfish won a lot that he didn't deserve (didn't actually look at any of the awards other than his own, and happened to see Gimpy's name way too much).

Anyways, about winning my award:

I want to thank God..but I'm not going to. **** the jerk. I did it all on my own. They don't call me the Champion of Awesome for nothing.

Also, it should be noted that I won and I am like an anti-mod.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... I really think that everyone who deserved the awards got them. Especially Sugarpoultry. She's so dedicated to her shop. :)

The mods DO deserve a lot. They're on here all the time, and it's always up to them to fix our mistakes... which we have a lot of. They keep the forums clean and running smoothly. So good job, mods. :)

Sliq

Smash Master
Yeah... I really think that everyone who deserved the awards got them. Especially Sugarpoultry. She's so dedicated to her shop. :)

The mods DO deserve a lot. They're on here all the time, and it's always up to them to fix our mistakes... which we have a lot of. They keep the forums clean and running smoothly. So good job, mods. :)
No girls on the internet.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Geez Gimpy leave some awards for everyone else. But seriously congratulations to all especially my fave mod Mic_128 :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, speaking of awards, on Zelda Universe I was nominated for these:
Best Sig Maker, Drama Llama, Most Original Screen Name, Most Improved, Most Likely to be a Moderator, Biggest Ego and Kindest

All are agreeable except.. biggest ego? Do I really? I mean, I think my personality changes for each forum. Hmmmmmm?

Sliq

Smash Master
Well, speaking of awards, on Zelda Universe I was nominated for these:
Best Sig Maker, Drama Llama, Most Original Screen Name, Most Improved, Most Likely to be a Moderator, Biggest Ego and Kindest

All are agreeable except.. biggest ego? Do I really? I mean, I think my personality changes for each forum. Hmmmmmm?
If anything, either me or Gimpy should have biggest ego.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
i actually think that buzz does deserves debater. Although some winners didn't really fit.
Though some people seem to be taking this far to serious

Congrats to all winners :).

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
vBulletin needs a new feature: "WARNING! You are about to post in a thread that has been inactive for more than 30 days! Are you sure you wish to proceed? You can (and will) be mocked if you do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom