• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fortnite Creates Crossovers (We Opened Pandora’s Box)

Which zone should we include?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I haven't played Fork Knife in a really long time, so I was confused as to what songs entailed. Hope this helps others who were dumbfounded on what to submit like I was:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

An obvious pick but it feels very upbeat and suited to Fortnite.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I think this is really good lobby music for Fortnite and is just a really good song in general. Also the begenning kind of reminds me of the OG lobby music for the game.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Sonic Emote: Delicious Banana
Your Fortnite character would peel and eat the banana like in this clip. The exact lines with Eggman chewing and saying tasty from Sonic X would be used with your Fortnite character. It would be a missed opportunity to not include a Sonic meme emote, in my opinion. Plus, just imagine the Fortnite banana skins using this emote.

Sonic Music: Welcome to Station Square
It just feels like good relaxing music you would hear while waiting for your friends to join a game during the summer.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions!

Emote: Finger Wag
The character will turn and wag their finger to the screen like Sonic does.
Emote: You're Too Slow!

The player impatiently taps their foot on the ground. This can be used to taunt camping opponents or to symbolize to your squad that you're ready to move forward.
Emote: Spin Dash Tornado

Your character curls up into a ball and rolls in a circle, once they're finished they do a brief finger wag

An obvious pick but it feels very upbeat and suited to Fortnite.
Sonic Emote:

Sonic flossing from The Sonic Movie

I think this is really good lobby music for Fortnite and is just a really good song in general. Also the begenning kind of reminds me of the OG lobby music for the game.
Sonic emote:
Eggman Dance:

View attachment 347876
(It's supposed to be a GIF)
He dances like in Sonic movie, where he slighty crouches and gets up, does a headless dance and swings arounds at last part.
The song plays a copyright-free version of Where Evil Grows by Poppy Family.

Song:
E.G.G.M.A.N. - Sonic Adventure 2
It's a banger, so we should include it.
Sonic Emote: Delicious Banana
Your Fortnite character would peel and eat the banana like in this clip. The exact lines with Eggman chewing and saying tasty from Sonic X would be used with your Fortnite character. It would be a missed opportunity to not include a Sonic meme emote, in my opinion. Plus, just imagine the Fortnite banana skins using this emote.

Sonic Music: Welcome to Station Square
It just feels like good relaxing music you would hear while waiting for your friends to join a game during the summer.
Emote

The Chaos Emeralds

The character poses with their arms down and all 7 chaos emeralds surround them before they leave.

Song

Speed Me Up

Song: Lights, Camera, Action!
Here is our submissions for the Emotes
  • Finger Wag
  • You're Too Slow!
  • Spin Dash Tornado
  • Sonic Floss Movie
  • Dr. Eggman Movie Dance
  • Delicious Banana
  • Chaos Emeralds

And submissions for music
  • Escape from the City (Sonic Adventure)
  • Chaos Hall (Sonic Adventure 2)
  • E.G.G.M.A.N. (Sonic Adventure 2)
  • Welcome to Station Square (Sonic Adventure)
  • Speed me Up
  • Lights, Camera, Action (Sonic Mania)
Please vote for your top 3 in both categories so six votes total.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. You're Too Slow
  2. Finger Wag
  3. Chaos Emeralds

1. EGGMAN
  2. Escape from the City
  3. Lights Camera Action!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Name3 Points2Points1 PointTotal
Eggman Movie Dance1 (3)003
You're too Slow2 (6)2 (4)313
Spin Dash Tornado01 (2)02
Chaos Emerald2 (6)1 (2)311
Sonic Movie Floss0000
Finger Wag1 (3)2 (4)18
Delicious Banana0000

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
E.G.G.M.A.N.6 (18)0018
Escape from the City03 (6)28
Chaos Hall0000
Welcome to Station Square02 (4)04
Lights Camera Action01 (2)24
Speed Me Up0011

Please include in your submission:
  • what the location is based on
  • any specific locations or objects in this area to set it apart from the rest of the map
  • why it should be included

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Spring Yard Zone (Sonic 1)

A bright, neon-lit city partk, Spring Yard is the perfect balance between nature and technology; whimsy and attitiude; and fun and danger, making it a perfect fit to represent both sides of Sonic's universe.

Some notable locations and objects would be:
  1. Moving bobbins that, if you place yourself well, shield you from projectiles and enemies under the effect of gimmick #4
  2. A giant neon COPE sign - the sincerity of which is up to interpretation
  3. Platforms that move up and down, perfect for building glass cannon forts so long as you're patient
  4. Dash Panels so you can rush to nearby foes with for a cheap kill

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Green Hill Zone

I know it's cliche, but it's deserving. When someone mentions Sonic, this is likely the first location you think of. It's extremely iconic. In Fortnite, Green Hill Zone would appear as a relatively small area on the map compared to other locations, but it is still somewhat big. The grass and dirt have a squared pattern.

Notable Locations/Objects:
-In the middle of the area there is a giant, grassy loop-de-loop. It can be scaled.
-Palm trees and sunflowers would appear, like the home game.
-You can occasionally find a Star Post and Item Monitor in parts of the stage, though they don't do anything.
-There are rideable Motobugs.

I wanted to include more cameos, but I didn't want to bloat the area.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It looks like Green Hill Zone is currently in the lead but we will progress forward with our next job which is our next crossover event!

Submit a Movie Franchise that will appear in Our Next Crossover Event

We will be adding a movie franchise that is everything but Rated +18. This movie franchise can’t be an animated movie but a live-action one that’s not based on a non-movie franchise like Transformers or TMNT. Please provide a reason why this particular franchise deserves to get a crossover event! PLEASE NOTE: We are adding an entirely new franchise so no Marvel/DC/Star Wars, etc.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
King Kong

I wanted to submit something from the black & white era, and I'm frankly surprised this IP hasn't joined Fortnite yet. We could have a tiny map area that makes everyone seem like a kaiju, skins for different Kong iterations (hopefully including claymation Kong), and make gorilla-like emotes.

FAST AND FURIOUS

FAST AND FURIOUS is a movie franchise based on chasing, heist and illegal street racing. It's a very popular movie franchise and it's one of Iconic vehicle-themed movie series and also one of very popular thriller movie series.
The Franchise was made by Universal Studios if you want to know.
I didn't watch those movies, but since it's kinda adult-like movie, so they could fit I big crossover tho.

The series have a lot of potential for skins and even other cosmetics.
We could even put "See you again - Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth" song in Fortnite, which it would be cool. (It would give respect to one of deceased actors of the franchise).

I can't tell why it should be in Fortnite, but I think the franchises should deserve to appear in big crossover game tbh...

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

The Matrix is an influential franchise with tons of history behind it. It was lauded as one of the most important films of our time which got two sequels who were, well, not as well received. There is a fourth reboot movie coming out that hopefully restores this great franchise. Aside from the typical content we include like skins, we could have weapon skins for guns as well. Emotes would also be great such as answering a phone, putting on sunglasses, or the bullet dodge move! We could even make the Island all digital like.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If anyone wants a list of movie franchises that have appeared already:

Marvel
DC
John Wick
Star Wars
Ghostbusters
Terminator
Predator
Alien
Bad Boys
Space Jam
Free Guy
Universal Monsters
Tron
Matrix (though it was only dances)
Dune
Karate Kid (in the form of Cobra Kai)

I'll submit soon

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If anyone wants a list of movie franchises that have appeared already:

Marvel
DC
John Wick
Star Wars
Ghostbusters
Terminator
Predator
Alien
Bad Boys
Space Jam
Free Guy
Universal Monsters
Matrix (though it was only dances)
Dune
Karate Kid (in the form of Cobra Kai)

I'll submit soon
Ah, gotcha. I forgot. I’ll be changing mine then.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

ARE YOU NOT IMPRESSED?!

Yes, having Maximus carrying a gun would be strange but this influential historical epic would be quite the interesting addition to say the least. We would of course need a few skins but I feel one of the best possible things to include is the Coliseum in the Island. Also, Cesars thumbs down pose would be legit.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
(Thanks to @Darkonedagger for this list)

We're going to need a bigger crossover

Jaws.png

Yes, the movie franchise(yes there was more than one movie) that made your parents wet themselves in fear and made people genuinely terrified of the sea is here!

Get yourself a bigger battle bus, and smile you son of a...gun, because there's too many captains on this island, and you're going to thin the herd out. Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the game.

D

Deleted member

hLCgtLL.0.jpeg

Godzilla
The Big G himself. Arguably the most famous monster in all of film, if not all of fiction. He would bring content based on himself and the other kajiu under the Toho banner.

These could be done in the form of mascot syle costumes, like those dinosaur costumes you allways see at cons.

Fall Guys even did something similar

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Fortnite x Indiana Jones

2C5012B8-3AEC-423F-8F76-5BC0432A641A.jpeg

The Indiana Jones franchise is one of the hugest movie franchises out there. Seeing Indiana Jones with a gun will be funny for real. Plus, Harrison Ford was in Star Wars. If Indiana Jones gets in, then we have 2 franchises in our fanmade Fortnite crossover.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok movie fans! It’s time to submit the movie franchise that needs to get the crossover treatment and join the likes of Ryu, Kratos, John wick, and Sasuke!!

Here’s our submissions, vote for your top three! Ranked voting is on /funnytweet

King Kong

I wanted to submit something from the black & white era, and I'm frankly surprised this IP hasn't joined Fortnite yet. We could have a tiny map area that makes everyone seem like a kaiju, skins for different Kong iterations (hopefully including claymation Kong), and make gorilla-like emotes.
FAST AND FURIOUS

FAST AND FURIOUS is a movie franchise based on chasing, heist and illegal street racing. It's a very popular movie franchise and it's one of Iconic vehicle-themed movie series and also one of very popular thriller movie series.
The Franchise was made by Universal Studios if you want to know.
I didn't watch those movies, but since it's kinda adult-like movie, so they could fit I big crossover tho.

The series have a lot of potential for skins and even other cosmetics.
We could even put "See you again - Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth" song in Fortnite, which it would be cool. (It would give respect to one of deceased actors of the franchise).

I can't tell why it should be in Fortnite, but I think the franchises should deserve to appear in big crossover game tbh...
FORTNITE X HORROR
I don't know if this is too broad, but there's no way you can just suggest "Nightmare on Elm Street" and only submit Freddy Krueger. You need to get your crossover's worth of Horror Content.
Repped series would not be included in this crossover.
It was 2 Emotes (Trinity's kick and Bullet Time) A Glider and a Wrap

Tron was another movie franchise that has collaborated with Fortnite

Fortnite X Back To The Future

ARE YOU NOT IMPRESSED?!

Yes, having Maximus carrying a gun would be strange but this influential historical epic would be quite the interesting addition to say the least. We would of course need a few skins but I feel one of the best possible things to include is the Coliseum in the Island. Also, Cesars thumbs down pose would be legit.
(Thanks to @Darkonedagger for this list)

We're going to need a bigger crossover

View attachment 348325

Yes, the movie franchise(yes there was more than one movie) that made your parents wet themselves in fear and made people genuinely terrified of the sea is here!

Get yourself a bigger battle bus, and smile you son of a...gun, because there's too many captains on this island, and you're going to thin the herd out. Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the game.
View attachment 348327
Godzilla
The Big G himself. Arguably the most famous monster in all of film, if not all of fiction. He would bring content based on himself and the other kajiu under the Toho banner.

These could be done in the form of mascot syle costumes, like those dinosaur costumes you allways see at cons.

Fall Guys even did something similar
The Room
View attachment 348357
Oh hai mark. I am in Fortnite now. Watch me shoot the gun. Blam blam.
Fortnite x Indiana Jones

View attachment 348370

The Indiana Jones franchise is one of the hugest movie franchises out there. Seeing Indiana Jones with a gun will be funny for real. Plus, Harrison Ford was in Star Wars. If Indiana Jones gets in, then we have 2 franchises in our fanmade Fortnite crossover.

Top Bottom