• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Isnt gigas supposed to pick ganon first since he is Ganon/Dedede? Otherwise if i knew you could pick dedede first with that i would have done so in previous matches.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Zeon, I can't get the TV to save my life.

I'll let you know if I manage to get on.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Um how did you guys get so far in the tourney without knowing the rules?

FMOI I'm ready for our matches. I've added you.

Mmac

Smash Lord
It's a game for Christ's sake and if you don't see the humor in my Wario board statement then you genuinely don't have a sense of humor. Also, see rules 7-9. We both acknowleged that you had terrible luck in the first match and it's not like I'm saying "LOL, I SO OWNED HIM. ZOMGWTFBBQOBGYN!" Really, I hope you have better luck next time.

Add in:

What have you lost by losing the set? You're still acknowledged as one of the best Yoshi players on this freakin' forum and have advanced his game more than anyone else. Honestly, WHAT HAVE YOU LOST?
When I get pissed off, I become less humorous, and more serious and hostile, so of course I'm not going to take jokes the same way, especially if its about me. To me, you did do that.

What have I lost by losing? I lost MegaMan 9! Isn't that the entire point of this tournament? I don't have any money because I don't have a job anymore, and the Money I have, I'm saving up for other things.

Generally though, I'm just pissed off. I can handle losing normally, I can't handle losing due to illogical hits, Exploits(?), and just plain bad judgement on my part. Also I hate Lucario

Barge

All I want is a custom title
When I get pissed off, I become less humorous, and more serious and hostile, so of course I'm not going to take jokes the same way, especially if its about me. To me, you did do that.

What have I lost by losing? I lost MegaMan 9! Isn't that the entire point of this tournament? I don't have any money because I don't have a job anymore, and the Money I have, I'm saving up for other things.

Generally though, I'm just pissed off. I can handle losing normally, I can't handle losing due to illogical hits, Exploits(?), and just plain bad judgement on my part. Also I hate Lucario
You entered just for the prize?

I thought most people just entered for fun, I know I did. I wouldn't even really want megaman 9.

Mmac

Smash Lord
You entered just for the prize?

I thought most people just entered for fun, I know I did. I wouldn't even really want megaman 9.
It was one of my motives. I always join in on any tournament if it has a prize. I join other tournaments if there's good people in it. I always like a good fight.

Really want MegaMan 9 though :(

Excellence

Smash Champion
To tell you the truth, I set up the semi finals the way I did because I thought you were going to win and I wanted you to play Zeonstar because don't you have one of the best records here on the friend finder or am I thinking of someone else? Regardless, I thought it would make for a more interesting match.
Nope, I'm your guy. Though to tell you the truth, I actually topped maining Olimar. I've always been on and off with him because of his faulty behaviors. Aka, I go to Up B and none of the pikmin form the chain; I go to use a rising Up Air and no one shows up to attack; I use Fsmash and no one lunges in front of me and I get a total miss; or my absolute favorite, I use a Dair for a spike, however no one shows up and I get spiked and/or stage spiked.

That's why when you played me with Mario I did... ughs, not to say you aren't a great Mario because you seemed like it. It may just be Wifi thats screwing up Olimar, because it never happens offline.

And if you go to the replays [insert video footage here] you can clearly see I had a 0% (my Zelda) - 110% (Gigas' Ganon) lead, until I tried to be fancy and get a sweetspotted KO in with Zelda and got beat for it. Gotta love Ganon's heel.

In any case, I do want to play Zeonstar.

Excellence

Smash Champion
It was one of my motives. I always join in on any tournament if it has a prize. I join other tournaments if there's good people in it. I always like a good fight.

Really want MegaMan 9 though :(
Finally another person who's honest.

Zeonstar, I want to play you when you don't have a match going on. And Fatman, I definately want a rematch and some Mario practice because my match-up skills against him don't exist. Outside of newbie Marios, I'm having difficulties I shouldn't. =O

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was talking to FMOI about your message, Gigas has forfeited for certain reasons. I want to play your samus sometime though.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I still got 3/64. I'm very pleased. Good to know that I'm par with the high ranking players in my tournaments.

@ Aryman:

I thought you were going to go for the edgeguard. :psycho: That's why I pretty much jumped into it.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
FMOI, no offense but you are reeeeally spammy with Lucario. Seriously, lay off the b button.

Chaco

Never Logs In
If you win your own tourney I call hax. XD jk

Fatman in the fatman bracket...suspiscion. XD

Top Bottom