• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Now i have to wait until I get enough money to buy megaman 9 >_> Oh well, it was a fun tourney ^_^

Edit: *is going to sleep instead of eating* T-T

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Ganondorf.

EDIT: I only used Ganondorf because of our agreement. If the lag was better second match, we would've refreshed the set. If it wasn't though, it counted as a second win, thus using Ganondorf twice.

EDIT2: Lag wasn't better, so we ended it there.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ganondorf.

EDIT: I only used Ganondorf because of our agreement. If the lag was better second match, we would've refreshed the set. If it wasn't though, it counted as a second win, thus using Ganondorf twice.
Then from now on your two characters are Ganondorf and King Dedede. Be sure to read the rule set.

@ Barge:

Yeah, so am I. I haven't eaten yet and I'm freakin' tired...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
And I'm done for the day... A congratulations PM will be sent to everyone who made it to the quarter-finals within the hour. Man, I have no idea what to eat. *sees a rat scurry across the floor* GIMME! OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I was laughing so hard throughout that entire video, that's a shame. You should be excused. ---___---
If this had happened earlier, I would excuse it but Smash Gigyas supposedly won the matches so...

@ Everyone:

Round four matchups have been posted and PMs have been sent to the remaining players.

Add in: The Robot Masters that remain:

1. Fatman (me)
2. Tongueman (Mmac)
3. Beardman (Zeonstar)
4. Deadman (since Zeonstar already beat him, Krato) XP
5. Shortman (Excellence)
6. Missleman (Smash Gigyas)
7. Manman (Aryman)
8. Chocolateman (Chaco)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
To keep things both funky AND fresh, the winner of the Fatman bracket will fight the winner of the Scotsman bracket and the winner of the Pizzaman bracket will fight the winner of the Davidletterman bracket.

Mmac

Smash Lord
To keep things both funky AND fresh, the winner of the Fatman bracket will fight the winner of the Scotsman bracket and the winner of the Pizzaman bracket will fight the winner of the Davidletterman bracket.
Sweet, more the reason to beat you!

Because I KNOW I can beat Chaco ;)

It's only because I like you :laugh: , But you can't stand in my way for MegaMan 9!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I have a strong feeling that zeonstar is going to win this tournament again ;)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ary won, stupid mother of mine bothering me the whole **** time. And I have to look at her to. <.<

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
No FMOi wouldn't let me use my main.<.<
I dunno if you knew, but you can pick Yoshi/ROB again...

Important update 9/24: All character combinations are allowed again. Previously, I stopped ROB/Yoshi, Zelda/Olimar, and the vice versa of each because of the large number of people who signed up as them. Now, the variety of entries has increased and people can once again sign up as them. If you want to change to one of these, you are allowed to do so but I will revive the limitations if there is a flood of people who try to do so.

Excellence

Smash Champion
My apologies for the wait, Excellence. Numerous people were using our only computer at the same time, accompanied by several phonecalls.
No problem Gigas, I didn't mind waiting. I just didn't want you to run out of time.

Question: I KNOW I spaced my FSmash well and yet Ganondorf didn't get hit? Affect of his UTilt or glitch? It's sad that yesterday was my first time touching Zelda and she did better than an ex-main of mine. Pft. I should've definately won that.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
No problem Gigas, I didn't mind waiting. I just didn't want you to run out of time.

Question: I KNOW I spaced my FSmash well and yet Ganondorf didn't get hit? Affect of his UTilt or glitch? It's sad that yesterday was my first time touching Zelda and she did better than an ex-main of mine. Pft.
Olimar's Fsmash? It looked like just a miss to me. *Shrugs* Ganon's smoke makes that difficult to determine.

EDIT: And thank you for calling me Gigas, people have a tendancy to reference me to Gigyas, and it's not him. XD

Top Bottom