• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Mmac is gonna win this tourney. IF zeonstar is the best one here. Yoshi has an automatic win against Ganon (I mean I beat his ganon with my yoshi), and he has two chances to win with ROB.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If someone doesn't show up, I voluneer to take their spot.

<.<

Mmac

Smash Lord
Actually, I'm facing Aryman next Yoshididdy (If I beat FMOI or if he doesn't show up). Zeon is fighting Excellence

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
*Looks down

Yes sir. :(

Actually, I need to play both you and barge. But, of course, I can't right now. Because my little sister is watching Mythbusters. Is it suspicious that this happens every time? I think so. I KNOW that my sister hates when I play brawl, so she's got motive...

Excellence

Smash Champion
What? I thought I was done, I lost already. I'm just going to drop out now.

In anycase, Glyph just kick her off the TV. She's got nothing on you.

EDIT: You are on in Basic Brawl RIGHT NOW you *******. Make a room!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I CLAIM EXCELLENCE'S SPOT! *Crouches down and pulls out a knife

I don't think my Mom would like me just forcing my way onto the TV. I've done it before, and she freaked out.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
*finally wakes up*

What did I miss?

@ Chaco:

Yeah, I said in one of the post that you could switch back. It was when Olimarman signed up that I changed the rules back. I even made an update on the front page about it when I did.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I never saw it .....NOOOOOOO!

I call rematch. Avoidance of the rules, section B4 Subsection J of postulate 5.4 Chaco gets rematch.

Barge

All I want is a custom title

I call rematch. Avoidance of the rules, section B4 Subsection J of postulate 5.4 Chaco gets rematch.
But your forgetting that section D7 subsection B of postulate 1.1 on page 273 that chaco does not get a rematch. Sorry :0

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

*slaps with an oar*

Geez, I even put most of the updates in neon green to make them more noticable. By the way, is Mmac on? I just woke up. :laugh: I'm nocturnal so I tend to do that.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Yeah, I have a problem against Yoshi, mainly because of the chaingrabs, and the fact that i cant powershield his eggs online.

Chaco

Never Logs In
*slaps with an oar*

Geez, I even put most of the updates in neon green to make them more noticable. By the way, is Mmac on? I just woke up. :laugh: I'm nocturnal so I tend to do that.
No oar slapping.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I beat Mmac 2-0.

1. Mario vs Yoshi on Battlefield. Mario wins by one stock.

2. Lucario vs Yoshi on Halberd. Lucario wins by three stocks.

Mmac had terrible luck, that's all I have to say. Also... because I've been waiting like two months to say this...

WARIO BOARDS! YOU HAVE BEEN AVENGED MY BROTHERS! Sorry, I had to...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Nice fatman, very nice.
On which regard, beating Mmac or avenging the Wario boards? Seriously, we were so pissed when Mmac discovered that 8 characters (Ganondorf, Yoshi, ZSS, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Ike, Peach, and Zelda) could infinite Wario. :laugh:

@ Aryman:

I'll post them in a sec.

@ Everyone:

The semi final matches are posted. Get to it!

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Zeonstar (Ganondorf/King Dedede) vs Smash Gigyas (Ganondorf/King Dedede) Oh Snap
lol Ganondorf mainer. I used to main him myself untill I recently picked up Samus out of fanboism. =0 He may have every disadvantage, but still has ways of winning if one knows how to use him. A good character I respect. (Not tier-wise)

My counterpick is Final Destination, and friend code is in my profile. How does Smashville sound for a first match?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ha! Ganondorf sucks majorly. That's like an auto-win for a camper.
To tell you the truth, I set up the semi finals the way I did because I thought you were going to win and I wanted you to play Zeonstar because don't you have one of the best records here on the friend finder or am I thinking of someone else? Regardless, I thought it would make for a more interesting match.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
lol Ganondorf mainer. I used to main him myself untill I recently picked up Samus out of fanboism. =0 He may have every disadvantage, but still has ways of winning if one knows how to use him. A good character I respect. (Not tier-wise)

My counterpick is Final Destination, and friend code is in my profile. How does Smashville sound for a first match?
Smashville is fine I suppose. Game is up and im waiting.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Any of the people still in want to play after they do their match?

I want to see how I would have done if I hadn't dropped out.

Please?

Mmac

Smash Lord
You know, you won. Isn't that enough? I'm already pissed off about the unluckiness of the matches, I really don't like being ridiculed and humiliated afterwards. Especially since you shouldn't have won that first match in the first place

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
You know, you won. Isn't that enough? I'm already pissed off about the unluckiness of the matches, I really don't like being ridiculed and humiliated afterwards. Especially since you shouldn't have won that first match in the first place
It's a game for Christ's sake and if you don't see the humor in my Wario board statement then you genuinely don't have a sense of humor. Also, see rules 7-9. We both acknowleged that you had terrible luck in the first match and it's not like I'm saying "LOL, I SO OWNED HIM. ZOMGWTFBBQOBGYN!" Really, I hope you have better luck next time.

Add in:

What have you lost by losing the set? You're still acknowledged as one of the best Yoshi players on this freakin' forum and have advanced his game more than anyone else. Honestly, WHAT HAVE YOU LOST?

@ Smash Gigyas:

Remember, you have to fight as Ganondorf first and, if you win the first match, King Dedede second.

Top Bottom