• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No, but that may actually be cooler than what it really is :laugh:

EDIT: FMOI, can you play now? Ah. FFA?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wait, who's hosting? My little brother's been playing Basic Brawl (lol) for like the past half hour, so I don't know who I'm even looking for.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I just messaged my opponent for round 1, he's only got like 15 posts total so... hopefully he gets on sometime soon.

Is tomorrow the deadline for first round matches?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Zomg......

Why are the start times for rounds so late?! =\

FMOI.
Tomorrow I'm going to find out whether I'll be staying at my GF's another night. If I can stay another night, I can compete, but if I'm going home tomorrow (which is likely), I'll have to drop.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Wow.... King Yoshi And I are very unlucky. We can't seem to be on at the same time!

We'll work something out though. ;)

~Peachy~

♥ Speak of the Devil, he's on right now! I'll go contact him. ;)

EDIT: He's not responding atm...

But anyway, for the first match in a set, we can both choose different legal stages right?

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Ok I'm here.
cba probably is too, infact we've contacted eachother, we haven't been able to get on at the same time. But just in case...

I'm here.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lol, it says PyrolOser...but PyroLaser sounds pretty frickin sick - I should've made that as my username.

Nahh, the whole Loser thing was kind of like an inside joke, but I really got tired of it after a while, and regret making all my usernames that.

Also, there are so many "Pyro" smashers and they all suck, and I hate getting mixed up with them, so from now on I go by SUP3RCANSIR (get the reference anyone?) or just Cansir.

But SWF stopped doing is premium membership stuff so now I can't change my name, and if I make a new ACC people will disrespect the join date.

~Peachy~

♥Mmmmhhhmmmm.. That's a pretty interesting story SUP3RCANSIR..... if that's what you really want me to call you. ;)

Anyway, King Yoshi contacted me but he needs 20 minutes. =P

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I've been reading through this topic, FMOI, and I think something totally needs to be clarified (or rather EMPHASIZED) on the first post.

I've been seeing a lot of people that lose a match and switch their characters. If I'm not mistaken, you have to stick with your first character until you win, and THEN you switch, right?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I've been reading through this topic, FMOI, and I think something totally needs to be clarified (or rather EMPHASIZED) on the first post.

I've been seeing a lot of people that lose a match and switch their characters. If I'm not mistaken, you have to stick with your first character until you win, and THEN you switch, right?
Yes, you are right my sir.

EX.

Metaknight n Falcon Vs Rob n Yoshi

You're MK.
scenario 1.
You win, you have to choose captain falcon now and win with him

scenario 2.
You lose, you have to be MK again and win that match to have a chance at advancing, then after you win you have to be captain falcon.

~Peachy~

♥ I beat King Yoshi the first 2 matches out of 3. ;)

They were all really fun matches! ;)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yeah, that's what I thought. This rule should probably be clarified with some form of enforcement, since I've noticed a couple of people making this mistake.

~Peachy~

♥Oh, FatmanonIce, my partners are Peach and Kirby, not Kirby and Peach. ( It barely makes a difference anyway.) I just thought I should clarify that though just in case it is very crucial. ;)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
it says the deadline is today at 4pm so how am i disqualified if the round hasn't ended yet?
It says you forfeited. Did you? If so, he might as well put that down now and save himself the trouble later, since he has a lot to keep track of.

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
Still trying to get in contact with lain.
If I can't catch him this morning, I'm going to see if he's OK with doing the first round around 6-ish in the midst of round 2, so that whoever wins between us can immediately fight round 2.

*edit* Actually, I have some time now until 2:00 central. Hopefully we'll get it going before then...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

It doesn't say you have to stick with your first character until you win, you just have to win a round with both of them in order to win the set.

So for example, if you beat my Captain Falcon, I can switch to Metaknight if I please. Then if I win I have to switch back to CF.

It doesn't matter who you use first, or if you don't use them until you win, it only matters that you win a round with each of your characters in order to win the set.

Also, ZOMG 4SERIAL LOST?!?!

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I'm going to a skatepark and I should be back around 4 EST. But I heard thre's a time extension anyway so yeah (try not to dq me if I'm late... I shouldn't be that long, skateparks aren't that fun).
cba, if you're on when I'm back we can fight.

Chaco

Never Logs In
My opponent can't make it, he said he's been to busy. So DQ win for me. Whoo.

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
seorlisly, gokuzz or whatever is now where to be found.

i'm also going to my brothers birthday party today, so if im not here for round 2, feel free to disqualify me, but only if i dont make it before round 3.

Top Bottom