• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Really good games, man. Sorry about that last match. I got called away from the computer, and then I'm not sure WHAT happened with the connection. You've got a really cool Luigi, though, and I'd love to play you again sometime soon!

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Good games, 0rion. You play a great Charizard. You did get a lot of BS kills, though. Who could forget the Ganon uppercut= instant win? That was hilarious. XD

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yeah, Ganon's up B has a solid hit just before it starts recovering. I was sort of counting on a ledge spike. Yoshi is still by far my favorite, but I figured it would be more fun to mix it up a little. I dug the Mario, too.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I picked up Mario recently. I LOVE his Up-tilt, even more than Luigi's. He's similar in playstyle to Luigi, so that helps a lot. Your Yoshi was good too, with the annoying grab and such.

Hope to play you in the tourney!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I picked up Mario recently. I LOVE his Up-tilt, even more than Luigi's. He's similar in playstyle to Luigi, so that helps a lot. Your Yoshi was good too, with the annoying grab and such.

Hope to play you in the tourney!
Yeah, people tend to underrate Mario's tilts, when they're actually quite helpful to his game. As for Yoshi, I'm starting to like him even more now that I can wavedash more consistently, and his chains are unbelievably lethal.

if im not here tommorow that means i decided to drop out cause i already bought megaman 9 due to the fact that i cant wait
Dude, take part anyway! Even if you already get MM9, you could just sell your second copy or something.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I played against Mr. Burns... Really, really close games. I won the set 2-0, but the matches were ridiculously close. The first game, Luigi (Me) vs. Link, ended with me on my last stock and like 149%. The second, Pit (Me) vs Snake, was ridiculously close as well. I had never used Pit seriously before...

Anyway, yeah. I won. Put it in the OP.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I beat shadowfirex100 2-1.
I used ROB and Yoshi, he used Luigi and Pit.

Very good games.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
So I lost... 2-1
GGs Glyph, I believe I got two stage spikes on you and i like SD'd many times with pit... With Pit which is probably pretty stupid considering he can fly.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sure. I already added you (assuming your fc in your profile is up to date)

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yeah, as I said to you through PM's, lag was pretty **** bad first match.

SAAAAKKKUURRAAIIIIII!!!!!!!! >=P

Yaya

Smash Champion
The second match was pretty close though, that was the kind of match I was hoping to get from ya'

Nice job BlueTerrorist, ever want to Brawl another time, I'd be glad to.

If you don't like Megaman 9 can I have it?

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure your on my friends list, Glyph.

My brother and I share the same Wii.

You have A6M Zero on your list, right?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
<.<

You win this round...

I'm pretty sure your on my friends list, Glyph.

My brother and I share the same Wii.

You have A6M Zero on your list, right?
Yeah, but I haven't played you in a long time. I definately remember having you on it, but I may have deleted it >.<

Top Bottom