• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
What?

10Whats
In other words, he's mad because I'm mad because 90% of the questions people have asked are answered on the front page.

yo where the hell is my opponent he or she hasnt responded to any of my pms like 3-4 idk
the point is that we as the smash community cant count on individuals like dis (cmon keep it real fellas
FMOI WHAT happens next?)
I'm starting to learn that myself... Fight if you're opponent is here, but, if they're not, you'll advance.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh yeah, good games last night FM and Barge.

All freakin 90 we played...lol

My brother was literally shouting after you chaingrabed him with the IC's Fm. He didn't enjoy that.

if you want your neighbor to play with you without lag, just invite him over!
I hate that kid. I don't, however, hate that he plays brawl. Wifi serves as a way (or would have) for me to play him with out seeing his ugly, ugly face.

Barge

All I want is a custom title

My brother was literally shouting after you chaingrabed him with the IC's Fm. He didn't enjoy that.
I hate IC's chaingrabs, fuxing 0-deaths.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

I hate that kid. I don't, however, hate that he plays brawl. Wifi serves as a way (or would have) for me to play him with out seeing his ugly, ugly face.
Which character did your brother play as?

Add in: 8 minutes until I start dropping people like crazy.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I played as Wario, Yoshi, and ROB.

Anything else was him (he had JOE for his tag, he used like Snake, Wolf, and some other characters that I can't remember.)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I played as Wario, Yoshi, and ROB.

Anything else was him (he had JOE for his tag, he used like Snake, Wolf, and some other characters that I can't remember.)
While we're waiting, I won't mind playing you or Barge again if your opponent doesn't show up right away. Are you guys near a computer so you can check after every match?

Barge

While we're waiting, I won't mind playing you or Barge again if your opponent doesn't show up right away. Are you guys near a computer so you can check after every match?
kind of pointless, Only 6 minutes. o:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sure.

I've just been playing SMRPG all day, I could use a break (mostly because I'm stuck. I think I missed the 4th star in Boosters Castle, even though I already fought the knife guy and his partner.)

Barge

Oh, yeah, of course. Friendlys please, I'm kind of out of it from F35's tourney, I was sent to losers bracket in quarter finals of winners, then eliminated by an ike in semi-final losers. D:

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
god, my annoying little brother wants to get on the computer

can i start round 2 a few minutes early?

p.s someone said they used wario, rob, and yoshi, when he should have used only rohb and yoshi. Why?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Actually, I need to go mow my lawn. Maybe later.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
fatman, let's go. Cheap Josh and whoever can do their thing when they do, no ned to hold up EVERYBODY else. I'm getting annoyed.

Top Bottom