• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm not even going to entertain you with a structured response. Feel free to keep thinking what you'd like. And feel more than free to turn your image of me into a sadistic monster hell bent on winning and losing with this world's most elborate excuses.
Monster? No, you're just really high strung when it comes to this game. Don't give up on trying to become better but don't take the game so seriously. Like I said in the past, you talk about these matches as if it were the olympics and you have been training years for them. Regarding the later response, I really hope you're not forfeiting due to this. I know in the past you've said you hate doing Olimar vs Olimar but that's kind of the situation since so many people signed up as him in that category.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
hey FMOI, since Yoshi King isn't here and Royal is, can you DQ him and move on with the practice tourney?

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
Dark, Since the mini tourny is still going do you want to count the first 3 matches we had a second ago or do you want to do them again. If not it would be 2-1 me.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Dark, Since the mini tourny is still going do you want to count the first 3 matches we had a second ago or do you want to do them again. If not it would be 2-1 me.
I'd rather do them again (a.k.a I'm a big cheater and want to do em again since It techniqually wasn't legal :bee:).

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
I beat Dark 2-0. Dang those were some fricken close matches. I love my charge shot it pretty much did it both times.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
10. After a set (best 2 out of 3 until the Finals which will be 3 out of 5), either player should report the results here.
Yep, 3 out of 5. Adding you now Blazing.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
oh no! am againstAryman in the 1st round!! and he won the mini tourney so he must be good!! am ready now or just pm me Aryman!!

And burrbomb pm me wen u wana play my bro, he's free usually! (yes he lives a boring life)!!!

Top Bottom