• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Ruse

Fox
Hah! Come to Gainesville. We have lots of Brawl and Melee players.

And a **** ton of orange and blue crap.

Like seriously, if you look at Gainesville on Google Earth it's this giant blue and orange swirl.
Yes.

Orange and blue swirls make me nauseous, though ):. I've gotta stay the hell away from a lot of ice cream.

TheEnigmaLiesBroken

Smash Cadet
Was asked to join the boards again after going to GIGS this weekend so here I am

To those of you who asked, No, I am not TurtleCake / that other guy is >.> I don't talk enough to be TurtleCake, apparently.

Jax players? PM me or find me on wifistadium.com, i'm usually there.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Hey Florida, I'll be in Orlando from the 19th through the 23rd. Are there any Melee events going on that weekend at all? I'm mostly coming to hang out with friends and party, but I'd like to get some playin' in if possible because i obviously can't get enough.

Masky

Smash Master
Hey, I just recently moved from Orlando to Gainesville and looking for people to Smash with. Are there any groups in UF?
we have both Melee and Brawl players in Gainesville. which one are you looking for?

Masky

Smash Master
me and several other people play Brawl in Gainesville, if you give me your contact info I can let you know when we have a smashfest. we usually have at least one every week

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Apparently there aren't many Pensacola area smashers? <_<
(Brawl)
Hit me up on AIM. (MankosukiAMVs)

The 3 main smashers are me, HolyChef, and Ruse. There's others that play from time to time, but don't really go to tournaments.

Ruse

Fox
Apparently there aren't many Pensacola area smashers? <_<
(Brawl)
Oh my grandpa, are you in PCola?

We need more Smashers who know how to play the d*** game.

We do Smashfests every week or so, and meet up at UWF every Wednesday at the Anime (ew) Club.

PCola 6 is happening in April or May, you should go to that.

Anddd. We've got myself, Mankosuki, and HolyChef who are pretty good. There's a Marth named Dan who used to ****, but is pretty much retired. Skaterbaj, DeCoN, and Pixel are our three scrubs with any hope of getting decent. Other than that, our Smash community sucks, but we're all pretty chill guys and generally try to help each other out at the game.

Drop me an IM sometime (OSWEETEXTINCTION is my AIM).

Top Bottom