• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
2link ill have some replays id like recorded later on today how should i go about getting them to you? through like mediafire,megaupload,email?

i dont mean recorded BY TODAY i meant thats when ill have the replays jus so theres no confusion o3o

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ohh I'd love it if you did it on mediafire thanks. Also it's fine you can give me replays anytime. Only days I can't record are Sundays and Tuesdays. Send them to me whenever and when I get around to them(I may have other commissions lol) I'll put 'em promptly. My one condition is they have to to be non-wifi.

:rosalina:

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Check out the OP for some current news guys. Also many tournament listing date changes have occured. Look to the Tournament listing section for more information.

FL Melee to be getting some special attention tomorrow. Keep on the look out.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ohh I'd love it if you did it on mediafire thanks. Also it's fine you can give me replays anytime. Only days I can't record are Sundays and Tuesdays. Send them to me whenever and when I get around to them(I may have other commissions lol) I'll put 'em promptly. My one condition is they have to to be non-wifi.

cool good to know and yes i dont upload wifi-ever-. would it be to your disagreement if i asked them to be uploaded to my youtube channel and ill put up your usual disclaimer as well.(if its ok i can send u the information over pm)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Thanks I appreciate it Afro. I couldn't resist doing the title like I did. I hope I did it right haha

Oh and I'll add links to all the FL discussion threads in ATL South later since I know you and some others have a hard time finding things sometimes.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Thanks I appreciate it Afro. I couldn't resist doing the title like I did. I hope I did it right haha

Oh and I'll add links to all the FL discussion threads in ATL South later since I know you and some others have a hard time finding things sometimes.

Haha its legit.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Kuro that link doesn't take me to the folder it says 'myfiles' so when I click it it's just going to take my to my own files lol. you have to get the share folder link. Also PM me your YT info whenever. I'll probably record your stuff tomorrow~

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro that link doesn't take me to the folder it says 'myfiles' so when I click it it's just going to take my to my own files lol. you have to get the share folder link. Also PM me your YT info whenever. I'll probably record your stuff tomorrow~

http://www.mediafire.com/?gn30q5rt5ga9gt6 and okie dokie just pm me when ur done with em ^_^

and 2link do u know how to defrag an sd card?

cuz like i made my own brstm's and some work fine and loop just right while others once they finish a different song will start playing for a bit and THEN the ACTUAL song will come bk what's happening? can som1 help =/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Disk Defragmentor
Then select the drive for your SD and select defragment.

Hmm I'm not sure if that will solve your problem, but give it a shot if you want. Did you try maybe just deleting and recopying the song onto the card? I've had to do that once in a while when something decided not to work.

Also I will be adding Melee Player locator registrations to the thread tomorrow afternoon instead of tonight. I have class in the morning and lately I've been feeling a bit out of energy.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
my thanksgiving i ate a normal amount of food like i do everyday, then chilled with friends :3. yup holidays mean nothing :\

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol Masky, I've never seen it shortened like that before.

and DFEAR at least you got to spend the day with family and friends. Doesn't really have to be about eating a ****load of food lol. Although that is the fun part D:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
hey link do u think the replays would be recorded by friday :o? jus curious XD also any1 willin to help me learn melee :o

Mampam

Smash Ace
is this like the new social thread?............ ****s like........ dead........... >__>

aib all day..........

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol Mampam, if you want you guys can post about anything, but if you're looking for the real thing try actually going to the board under this labled 'ATL South Social'. I'm sure you'll find the FL Social in there~

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Actually I'm probably going to be doing your stuff tonight lol. I kinda wanted to take a break from recording last week for Thanksgiving.

lolol didnt expect em done during thanksgiving week. even i wouldnt do that :) or ask it XD.

and ya cool. so soon? thats good. thx man. and i hope to see you at holy smash :o

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Come one come all the...

LOUISIANA DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

This December 17th and 18th!!!

December 17th will have a tournament at Play n Trade Bluebonnet in Baton Rouge, LA. This is more of a local tournament but if you had plans on arriving in the bayou on Friday come to it anyway, roughly an hour and fifteen minutes from Lafayette.

Then on Saturday come be a part of the event where titans clash, The Awesome Smash of Louisiana, also known as TASOL!!! Boasting a large venue with a Pot Bonus and...

ALL DAY PIZZA BUFFET INCLUDED IN THE VENUE FEE!!!

We just have two words for you...

GET

HYPE

For everyone who can't take hints on links:
Warm-up Tourney:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292243
Big Tourneyhttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534
Venue Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1_1AGZDkg
LA Pride Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DysYusN_AOI

Credits:
Jiovanni the Womanslayer - Hype Machine
Curlz - TASOL TO and Venue trailer creator
Fakegeorge - PnT Bluebonnet TO
Hyro - LA Pride trailer creator

Winnar

Smash Lord
Holy...damn

That is some ridiculously impressive OP organization/formatting

Good freaking stuff Florida!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Thank you Winnar lol. I love how it is myself. Manko created the skeleton a looooong time ago. I've made changes here and there to the structure, but I mostly just keep new material on it.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Exarch was the original creator though, then I took over for a few years while he was busy with other things. Now 2link121 is pretty much doing the same for me.

Anything recent is thanks to his awesomeness.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone. I currently live in Alabama and I'm getting ready to move to Orlando so I'd like to introduce myself to everyone. I play brawl and I've been getting back into melee (I play a lot more games, but we can leave that on a personal note for now). I move in about three weeks and i can't wait to meet people in the area!

Top Bottom