• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
2link i think ik why i dont remember u...ur SFL right? well im CFL...MEFL which tourney did i see u at? o.0 or is there som1 out there with my tag as well >:O xD

my very first tourney was Otronicon where i first met members of the cfl scene Radix,gallax, and Mata and they invited me in to join the scene to this day im still pissed that they screwed me out of my placing...i would of been 4th or higher but they recorded a win as a loss so i was kicked out >> oh well that was way back in 2009 xD still got 5th YAY FOR TRAINING ON LEVEL 9 COMS which i cant do anymore or it ****s up my playing at tourneys xD

btw whats this vid talk...i have vids on my channel albeit its only 5 matches but they're recentish o.o and from an offline smashfest...so yaaaa TJKuro is my youtube o.o

ive always used snake. Just recently like a couple months switched main "mains" to pit now i dual main Pit,snake

just thought that would help u remember which tourney o3o

and definitely have some matches id like recorded but im going to wait till after Galax's tourney this saturday

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Alright you're Melbourne right? That's where the Kuro I remember was. Maybe you just happen to be another one? lol

Also yeah I'm SFL(Pompano lol). I haven't been to any CFL tournies so you probably haven't met me before unless you happen to have made it to one of Esam's tournies. Anyway I'm glad you decided to show up and that you're getting to a tourney near you. I hope you have fun at Gallax's tourney. Also sure I'll record some vids for ya. Just leave me a shout whenever and we'll work out details on getting your replays over to me for recording. Enjoy the FL scene!~

Edit: Lol apparently you just happen to be another player named Kuro. There's one I know from AiB and he lives in Melbourne. Well either way a new person for me to remember lol. Sorry for the mix-up
:rosalina:

Shaky

Smash Ace
Why is everyone in SFL but me in the video archives? (Just wondering if there's a reason behind it)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I haven't gotten to you yet lol. There's a ton of people I haven't done yet(I have to update ESAM/MVD with MLG stuff and I"m currently on NickRiddle). I probably won't be done with SFL's section till the end of the month. If you want I'll do you next if you really want to see some of your own past playing.

EDIT: okay I'm finished with both members of 4th Impact lol. I'm going to do R@vyn, Seibrik, and Snipa tomorrow. Maybe more depending on long it takes to do those three. Enjoy~

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Yeah Raven haha I've seen hundreds of games for like everyone with you in them. I'm sorry I forgot ya after MVD and skipped over to Nick. I'll handle you today prolly. Thanks for the link though. I'll probably sub ya in a bit.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I see you lurkin' Manko x3

lol yeah, I check my subscriptions pretty often but haven't been posting much lately. It's like checking e-mail but never writing your mom back. :)

I appreciate you working on the thread though. Excellent job.

btw, I'll take care of skaterbaj's videos since I'll probably be the one to upload them anyway. We're going to a tourney this weekend with FL vs AL vs LA.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Haha okay. I'm happy to see you around still. Also alright cool. I'm sorry if the video section doesn't look as pretty as before with all the colors lol(At least SFL's section since that's the only one changed atm). I kinda felt bad changing it with alllll those collapse boxes. I'm not any good at making things decorative lol. Anyway have fun with that tourney man.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I basically added all the collapse boxes in because the entire video section was severely outdated. It was a way of hiding the old stuff without actually getting rid of them.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
If someone is kind enough to give me a ride though D:, so far it isn't looking likely since no one has really responded in the thread. Seibrik and Nick's cars are full I think

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If someone is kind enough to give me a ride though D:, so far it isn't looking likely since no one has really responded in the thread. Seibrik and Nick's cars are full I think
Are you in SFL? Like... where? Since i'm coming from Fort Myers. I'm still not 100% if i'm going though.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh I see, awesome. Can I ask if you have a time you'll be leaving when the tourney is finish or maybe like an estimate? I just want to have an idea lol. Also I said in the main thread as well I'll be next to I-95 so I won't be too much out of your way. I don't have a lot in the way of gas money. I can guarantee $10. I was supposed to get money this week but that pushed to next.

Also how do you like your video section?~

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Tally player & crew updates

Fluxxed Up member updates

Me (Awal aka Chez(DJ SanChez))
MrFTW
DBS aka SuchaLoser
SomaCruz aka Esper

JSSN - is in Gville & merely plays
8 - MIA
Chibo - MIA

No1 else

Tally Players

Checkmate:
S3xPuma
Chess

KBM - Moved 2 Gville
Slit - Retired & moved 2 SFL
FUCT - Retired
BuzzbombX - New player from Gville

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay so let me get this straight Awal.

• Your crew Fluxxed Up has a current member roster of:
    You, MrFTW, DBS, and SomaCruz

• Your previous members JSSN, 8, and Chibo are no longer active.

• The current Tallahassee player list is:
    The Fluxxed Up crew, Checkmate(?), S3xPuma, and Chess.

• Currently no longer active Tallahassee players are:
    KBM, Slit, and FUCT(is in Gainesville)

• BuzzbombX is a new player to NFL

Is that right? lol. I had a bit of a hard time understanding your post.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hey 2link

Holy Smash: Leviticus is not taking place in swfl it will be hosted at my church back home in lake alfred. i believe that would be the mefl region.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ohhh Legion send me some replays and I'll put 'em up on YT for ya anytime. I record for any FL and Peach players so you just happen to be a double plus lol.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I wish you had told me that earlier....

The SD card I had at the time had corrupted and all my files were deleted.

I'll check my Wii later to see if I have it there

If not, then sorry for the inconvenience

Top Bottom