• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Mid NFL - FSU - Thur nights - Practice tourneys (contact Somacruz2)

Change this 2 Wed Nights - Smash Practice @ FSU SLC Contact B_AWAL

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh you're welcome exarch I was hoping people would like having this up to date again. Alright thank you Awal I will do some quick updates to the thread today.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Thanx!!! I'm slowly gettin a few more ppl... In fact I wanna issue a challenge 2 ppl in NFL...

5 v 5 crew battle my nubz vs urs!!!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
*Doublepost* lol, Mid October update is coming guys! ~

Oh and make sure to get on me about that video section. I wanna make sure I got everything archived for you guys to check out. Bouts of laziness still get to me though lol

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Mid October Update complete with a few new announcements, tournament listing updates, as well as some progress on the video section. Enjoy

Note: I am DETERMINED to complete the video archive so expect work to be done no matter what.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I should be uploading some jigglypuff highlight videos
as well as my matches with ZSS and Jiggz.

So i hope your ready to have the best Jigglypuff in FL post up on this biz ;)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sounds good. Viper has the RCA cables, and has dissapeared from the appt for the weekend (RAGE).

But when he gets back we should be uploading those dazzle vids asap. We have some good Jiggz v Falco Tourney matches (went to round 5).
Should be some good additions to jigglypuff too. Since no one but Jigglymaster reps her. And theres NO videos.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I think I'm going to make an announcement that I'll record any offline replays for FL players. I do that for the Peach boards and I want to extend that service to you guys if you feel like it.

Edit: Done lol

iGlitch

Smash Rookie
NNID
iGlitch
3DS FC
3737-9874-5402
Switch FC
3379-2759-4386
Can't forget to add me to the Lake Worth Brawler list. ;)
Great Thread btw!
Representin' South East!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Alright iGlitch I'll make sure to add you on. Oh and thanks for the compliment. This thread is massive and big part of the state's history is in here so I like taking care of it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey 2link, so i've got alot of the videos posted on youtube. We're having another tournament tomorrow night so i might get some more videos uploaded tomorrow night. How do you want to go about posting the vids? Want me to link the youtube channel so you can see which ones or?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well since I don't think I've gotten to any of the Swamp *****s yet for the SFL video section I'll naturally find them myself when I get to one of you. When I finish SFL's section I'll need links for future things lol. Do you guys have a central channel for your vids? I probably might just subscribe to you so I'll update the vids easier.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Well since I don't think I've gotten to any of the Swamp *****s yet for the SFL video section I'll naturally find them myself when I get to one of you. When I finish SFL's section I'll need links for future things lol. Do you guys have a central channel for your vids? I probably might just subscribe to you so I'll update the vids easier.

i sent you the link to the channel already

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Yeah Viper I really want to get the video archive section done. I just put a lot work on my plate(This thread, Smash lab, Peach Boards, Life lol) so I end up not being very productive T.T, I promise I will complete SFL's section though.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah Viper I really want to get the video archive section done. I just put a lot work on my plate(This thread, Smash lab, Peach Boards, Life lol) so I end up not being very productive T.T, I promise I will complete SFL's section though.
Good i'm looking forward to it. We have a lot of SwampNiggga videos up haha. :) finally getting around to uploading them. About time :)

GJ on all the word btw 2link.

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Mid November Update Complete!

Check out the Current News in the OP and plus many new Tournament listings!

South FL video section update progressing smoothly and will continue so expect more videos!

If you don't have any videos and/or would like more up. Please contact 2link. All replays of offline matches will be recorded quickly. He is accepting replays at any time over SWF/AIM/MSN or any means you choose to contact. This is a service offered to ANY and ALL FL players so feel free to ask.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol Mink I'm actually the only active one working this entire thread right now. It's a good deal of work sometimes, but I like keeping everyone happy so it keeps me going~

Good stuff Awal. I'll add this later. Think up a name D:

:rosalina:

Top Bottom