• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
stop spamming the topic for a teammate. If someone wanted to team with you they would have said so, but no one knows you so no one is going to say yes unless you message them privately.
Ima spam all I want for a teammate, nothins stoppin me.

Still lookin, if I don't get some1 good/decent then I'm not goin

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Hey mango. this plan isnt for this one its for the one in october. Lucky gave me your aim and told me he would talk to u bout it after i talked to him bout it.. sooo if you want more info just pm me OR message me on aim: thetrueuuaa

ill let you in in more info about wat is going to happen with that.

- uuaa
alright

lol

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
stop spamming the topic for a teammate. If someone wanted to team with you they would have said so, but no one knows you so no one is going to say yes unless you message them privately.
LOL FINCH YOU DIKFACE

srsly you're ****ing garbage at both games and prolly every thing you do

you def. suck **** at using a sunpass

lololololololol

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol keith dammit

i wish i could go now so we could all feast/celebrate your birthday/max's return/other stuff

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
not going anymore because i have to move into my new(not rented) house on the 7th and 8th.

which means moar melee and barwl in the coming months/years.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
not going anymore because i have to move into my new(not rented) house on the 7th and 8th.

which means moar melee and barwl in the coming months/years.
grats on getting a new house man

you 2 stocked the housing market

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
OH an big deciding MM to see whose the best Tampa Melee SmashER!!!!

(Josh your not part of tampa no more!!!sorry xD)

3$ + cranberry juice + an EMPANADA MM!!!

Polmex23 vs Lamugi

Get hyped
i wanna get in on this. I'LL BE THE BEST IN TAMPA!!!

Thanks Chops. I'm still waiting on Shiz to get back to me. I don't wanna go to my second Florida tournament and not have a godly teammate. Mango, team with me lol.
mango's not coming. i remember when you came to FAST1, who did you team with.

Aparently im teaming with hiro in melee for this. How random.....
your pro, im pro, we're pro!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
You completely missed the sarcasm in my post. I was mocking you and Sciddadle. ;)

And I recall being pretty good at Melee actually. You only did so well vs. my falco last time because I wanted to play Marth. [/johns] :laugh:
Sandbagging runs hard in the Tampa Nation...

You must be put through it. Noel did it to me.

To bad youll never catch me xD

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
H1roshi, I teamed with PB&J for FAST1. I finally have a partner. Me & Green Mario are teaming for this sexiness lol. Get ready to face the two best Mario players in the life of love lol. I can't wait to get to Florida =)

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
H1roshi, I teamed with PB&J for FAST1. I finally have a partner. Me & Green Mario are teaming for this sexiness lol. Get ready to face the two best Mario players in the life of love lol. I can't wait to get to Florida =)
DJ's gonna beast

with the DOWN SMASH OF THE LOVE

oh wait, the down smash is never the love.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Sandbagging runs hard in the Tampa Nation...

You must be put through it. Noel did it to me.

To bad youll never catch me xD
Sandbagging is wasting your opponents time, and not giving them an oppurtunity to get better. Some people learn fastest by getting *****, and doing that will allow them to play at their best.

I rarely play at my best in friendlies but sandbagging is a lil...unfair. Cuz we're all trying to get better Amirite?

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
wonderbread should be making an apperance here with the worlds sexiest fox in singles, and will be running the dubs ladder with the team of mk and rob. get off me kids

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
Oh, so no more Mango???

=(

I guess we're teaming again hungry!!!

=)

:colorful:
no not this one sorry :( BUT just you WAIT!!!

oh and we're teaming cuz f-0 completely left me for angrylobster out of nowhere. so i needed a teammate, and your ****.

-misshiro

all that is left is for gary to leave you and that will be it xD

alright!! i wanna play you and beast top mario team. yayuhz

- uuaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom