• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
kk I got housing for yaz! Dontcha worry ! :)
I baught all the food today!!! :) you guys are going to have a great time!
If you are comming and need housing tell me plaiz!

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I still need to sort out housing. Haven't been able to talk to either Greg or Sean yet.

It's just me and Adam from BC I think. Who is coming from EC?

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
kat you need to let people know whos staying with me they need a sleeping bag and pillow, and my house is an adult house as I live with 3 other roommates who smoke and drink especially on weekends.

Seanson

Smash Ace
MN needs housing, which I'm sure you know already, but since I'm the navigator for the car I need the address of the place we're staying so I can plug it into the gps. also if wherever we are staying has much bedding and stuff. more stuff they have is less stuff we need to bring (and more room for setups)

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Yeah Can I give you numbers and addresses privately? :) Either over msn or PM (I posted my e-mail a few posts up :) ) Or I can tell Roxas and he can tell you because I am talkin to him atm :)

Kithsune

Smash Rookie
Speaking of which, the username formerly known as Kithkin needs a teammate.

Cause Levi probably can't come now =[

But yeah, if anyones interested, I may be teaming with Steve, but I'm waiting to hear back from him. (preferably someone who's actually serious about teams since I'm 100% better at doubles compared to singles)

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
I love you all soo much!! :) Im making hundred of muffins for you all today :p LOL Im sorry I still havnt updated the housing on the OP ... EVERYONE will get housing and if you dont know where it is yet add me on msn at the e-mail i posted above or PM me :)

Kithsune

Smash Rookie
:3 Kat is cooking

Adam, if I have the money left over, I'll probably MM you, Either Ganon ditto or a set of whoever

Eggz

Smash Hero
Adam, you neeeeed to get down here friday. We can't make it up to BC because we're picking up Deva. Going to Spokane from Vancouver adds about 11 hours to the trip.

We have 2 seats open.

Top Bottom