• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Apparently a few of BC (noobking/spacefaclon) would prefer carpooling and given that I'm BCs best driver (by default cause nobody drives as much or has such a sexy car), it looks as if I might be driving them. AKA, coming to this.

I don't know, depends on them and if they can fill my (supersexy) car but yeah, see you there...? Maybe?
Bam rematch Weegee vs Falcon I want to try comboing into a Missfire ftw again. This time I'll have it on camera too. ;D <333333

MMs any and all. Melee right? I'll take Brawl too any and all. (if there's Brawl here?) Editziez and 1 Best of 5 64 with Dan, except for that I get at LEAST a stock lead, and to CP stage. lol no dittos either.

EditEdit:

WHEN I SAY MM I MEAN ****ING BEST OF 3/5 FOR $5 AND ****ING DO IT I DON'T TAKE THIS LACK OF MM BS THAT HAPPENS AT TOURNEYS ALL THE TIME. IF I COME ALL THE WAY ACROSS ****ING FLATZONE TO GET SMASH TIME I WANT ****ING SMASH TIME MM *****ES.

USA, EC, even WC, ****ing MMs. No johns. I got my camera and my 5ers FIGHT ME!!!

<3333333

I'll be on you like hair on Eggz and PKMs heads. ****ing sexy.
Enough room for 1 more?

<-----

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What's the best way to spend YOUR money?

Traveling to FLATZONE. That's what. Nugga.
Check the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207310

WHAT IS FLATZONE?
Besides being the greatest thing to ever happen in Canada since Kage's punched his way out of his mothers womb and stomped his doctor, FLATZONE is a 2-day Melee-Only tournament featuring the best of Canada. As well as singles and doubles, it'll also include crews, falcon-only, and low tier. With several sponsors, the singles pot is nearly $2000. $2000 god **** dollars son, making it one of the biggest Canadian tournaments ever. M2K will probably be all over this ****. Will you?

WHERE IS FLATZONE?
FLATZONE is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. With a city named Regina, you already know this tournament will be hot as ****. Did I mention this is hosted by Vertically Challenged?

WHY COME TO FLATZONE?
First of all, it's a Canadian tournament so you'll know you'll be treated right. With free housing, free breakfast and dinner on both days, and lots of free drinks and snacks, you'll be both comfortably fed and accommodated so that you will be able to perform at the peak of your smash career.

I'M STILL NOT CONVINCED.
It's hosted at the UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN. It's a huge *** venue. With 25 setups, you'll be able to have an enormous amount of friendly time. This includes money matching you're favorite Canadians, and recording sets with people you've always wanted to play with. Even if you're knocked out early in the tournament, you'll still have LOTS of time to play, and to get you're money's worth. Upset that you didn't get a chance to win anything?

THERE ARE GOD **** DOOR PRIZES SON.

Just by showing up, you could win a flatscreen tv, ipods, and brand new GC controllers. Holy ****. You don't even need to be good to win ****. It's like playing Brawl, except it's FLATZONE *****.

hojai

Smash Rookie
Okay, Victra just scared me with his "melee-only" tournament. Kat, can you confirm whether there is also SBB64 please? Also can you tell me what time are the SSB64 tournies?

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
lol theres still 64 and sorry about th delay on getting back to you...i REALLy need to update my schedual :p LOL either way singles for 64 will be on saturday right after melee pools and 64 doubles is sunday right before melee bracket

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
for some people ... not for most of us in Sask though :( haha although I shouldnt complain because I had my break last week :p LOL but i could live with another :p lol

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Updated the schedual!! This is what it will be

Saturday
9:00 am
**Everyone should aim to be at the venue by this time**
9:00-10:00 am
Registration for ALL events (You must pay at this time)
Setup all the systems
Free breakfast provide for this time
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Melee Doubles tournament
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Lunch Break
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
64 Singles tournament
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Melee Singles Pools
7:00 pm-8:00
Supper Break - **Food will be provided in the form of Pizza ;)**
8:00 pm - ~11:00 pm
Crew Battles Tournament
**If you arn't participating in crew battles you can play some friendlies**

Sunday
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Arrive at the venue - Breakfast will be provided
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Low Tier Tournament / Falcon Only Tournament
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Lunch Break
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
64 Doubles Tournament
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Melee Singles Brackets
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Trophies and Money are awarded
Raffle for the entry prizes

hojai

Smash Rookie
Hi,

What are the rules for SSB64 singles and doubles?

Is Melee Pool and Melee Bracket the same?

Is wave dashing allowed?

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Yeah melee pools and brackets are the same thing except that one is round robin and one is double elimination bracket...the pools are what seed people into the brackets
I need to look up rules for 64 because I dont play 64 myself im sure Dan knows tho LOL
And yes wavedashing is allowed...only stalls and wobbling and things like that are banned

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Yeah melee pools and brackets are the same thing except that one is round robin and one is double elimination bracket...the pools are what seed people into the brackets
I need to look up rules for 64 because I dont play 64 myself im sure Dan knows tho LOL
And yes wavedashing is allowed...only stalls and wobbling and things like that are banned
ask blitz, I gave him one

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
word :) ther enot all great lol i advertised to the whole city pretty much and got lots of intereest in serioulsy learning and getting betetr and commin to this

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Once again, good players (I'm looking at you americans) I need a partner for doubles.

I was the **** jiggs from cast4, so get at me!

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
What's the best way to spend YOUR money?

Traveling to FLATZONE. That's what. Nugga.
Check the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207310

WHAT IS FLATZONE?
Besides being the greatest thing to ever happen in Canada since Kage's punched his way out of his mothers womb and stomped his doctor, FLATZONE is a 2-day Melee-Only tournament featuring the best of Canada. As well as singles and doubles, it'll also include crews, falcon-only, and low tier. With several sponsors, the singles pot is nearly $2000. $2000 god **** dollars son, making it one of the biggest Canadian tournaments ever. M2K will probably be all over this ****. Will you?

WHERE IS FLATZONE?
FLATZONE is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. With a city named Regina, you already know this tournament will be hot as ****. Did I mention this is hosted by Vertically Challenged?

WHY COME TO FLATZONE?
First of all, it's a Canadian tournament so you'll know you'll be treated right. With free housing, free breakfast and dinner on both days, and lots of free drinks and snacks, you'll be both comfortably fed and accommodated so that you will be able to perform at the peak of your smash career.

I'M STILL NOT CONVINCED.
It's hosted at the UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN. It's a huge *** venue. With 25 setups, you'll be able to have an enormous amount of friendly time. This includes money matching you're favorite Canadians, and recording sets with people you've always wanted to play with. Even if you're knocked out early in the tournament, you'll still have LOTS of time to play, and to get you're money's worth. Upset that you didn't get a chance to win anything?

THERE ARE GOD **** DOOR PRIZES SON.

Just by showing up, you could win a flatscreen tv, ipods, and brand new GC controllers. Holy ****. You don't even need to be good to win ****. It's like playing Brawl, except it's FLATZONE *****.
As impressive as this advertisement is, the tournament is being hosted at the University of Regina. The University of Saskatchewan is in Saskatoon.

Starting to get pumped for this. Major Melee hype.

Top Bottom