• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Uhhh, so I kind of want to stream matches and commentate. Would anyone with experience like to help me out?

I'm looking at Victra for commentating partner. :3

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Solaris1110 - YAYAYA!!! When you have a list can you give me the names of everyone comming with you please :) (Same with any other people commin) and hey is Levi comming?
Rob - Victra isnt commin last I heard ... sorry, and do you have the rules for 64?

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Solaris1110 - YAYAYA!!! When you have a list can you give me the names of everyone comming with you please :) (Same with any other people commin) and hey is Levi comming?
Rob - Victra isnt commin last I heard ... sorry, and do you have the rules for 64?
D ****ing =.

I think I might have them around. I lsot them, but I have them kicking around. I know that it's 5 stock, All items off and set to none for starters.

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
It depends on the sort of equipment and cables we have access too. I was thinking of just plugging in a mic into a capture and just having people just talk into it. unfortunately, I don't have a mic (like a pro dynamic mic would be ideal). but a webcam mic works nice too, which I do have, a nice webcam at that :o.

Internet Radio/streaming is not my expertise but getting a headset is certainly not an issue. I have a Winamp and hopefully an internet connection. (and obviously my computer).

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
Me, Silent Wolf, FalseFalco, FastFox, and FluxWolf have dibs on choonage control. Back up off our chocolate. >=[
I don't like chocolate :) I did say SOME sweet tunes. Though the rave shall be called Roxas' Super sweet Flatzone rave extravaganza palooza with music provided by some sweet peeps.

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
=P I like making super troopers references :).

Sweet dealio. Interwebs=good

I just need love game playing when I play MM's with you. it makes me better :o

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh god happy hardcore over load. You better have some sick new choons
I've got a lot of new gabber, happy hardcore you guys haven't heard, me and SW are preparing an hour long mix of new music onry, i've got breakbeat electro rap, dnb, and rap. and a bunch of rock/alternative but who likes that garbage.

me and silent wolf will take any teams money matches for any amount

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty, Red Deer interest has waned a bit so I'll have to take my name off the list, thanks :(

edit: lied, peoples plans changed, keep it on etc

Top Bottom