• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

Chexr

Smash Ace
lmao at the lagging videos

should make a vids thread while everyone is looking at the revival of melee vids

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Good. =D

Also, Kat, me and Kyle were talking and we wanted to do a summer thing too, like what you talked about. Perhaps we could do a combined tournament or something. =D

FLASTZONE5 LOL

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
uhm how would we do a tournament toggether lol...like i understand having it in alberta would be better for location but I can only get sponsored money if its here

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
IM REALLY BUSY AHHHHH!!!!!
Chexr
Superboom
Seanson
That was singles lol hopefully that ties ppl over a bit :p

And yes I agree....thank you everyone who bailed last minute and made this tournament very very hard for me

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Here's what I know of singles.

1st. Chexr
2nd. Superboomfan
3rd. Seanson
4th Kithkin
5th Fluxwolf / Nitrocidal.

As for teams

1st Chexr and Seanson
2nd Superboomfan and Kithkin

That's all I can tell you, The rest I'm unsure of.

Sanu

Smash Champion
EC and WA ditching this tournament is ****ing fail.
Hey, sorry that Revival >>>> any WC tournament ever :laugh:. Bunch of people bailed at Revival too, and they did just fine for pools and all that.

Thanks for the mini updates peoples.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Xer0 got 13th, Greg (I don't even know his tag anymore) got 9th, He's Just a Boy got 7th, Roxaslawliet got 13th, Barret probably got 13th if Blitz got 17th, despite not being there, and idk the rest.

I want results thread to shout out.

Btw, WA, BC, AB, Saskatoon+area, EC, and whoever else planning on going who didn't is ****ing lame. Shame on you guys, it was a GREAT tournament. Ho's.

Qwexe

Smash Rookie
Great tournament Kat! Now I've been wondering for awhile if there's gonna be another one, but it's starting to look like a no. So I was gonna host some events of my own soon and loved the name you used here! So I was wondering if I could use it for my own! If not that's fine I'll just name it something stupid like YQR Smash or QC Smash or w/e but it'd be really great to get to use this one!

Top Bottom