• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

hojai

Smash Rookie
Ssb64

Hey Kat. Good job to you and whoever else on running the bi-weekly thing at the U of R. Awesome job. Can you write down which time slot is meant for melee and which is for 64? Because I may have to work and would appreciate it if we knew what time I need to take off for it. Thanks

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
ther are people comming from BC no? Well you should ask around to see who is and try to convince people ... this is gonna be a pretty awsome tourny :) I garintee that
I also know that flights from Vancouver to Regina are hella cheap :) So thats always an option
Also can people post things they ould liek to see at flatzone and i'll try to make them happen
THNX

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I used a search engine that checks multiple airlines. But you never know with these internet deals :p

Sorry Kat, I am probably not going ): If I could have gotten a ride with WA then yeah, but anything over $300 just seems a little steep. And raynx isn't going >.<

Tink

Smash Hero
ima see if MN wants to go to this, and if i could hitch a ride with them 0_0....usa might be coming to own dat ass =).

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
LOL Were are you from

KK PPL READ THIS!
We are providing everyone with FREE PIZZA for saturday supper :) As well as breakfast both days and snacks throughout the day :) On saturday you cant accually go into the bar and drink until like 11:30 at night and we have the venue till 1am :) We also are thinking about renting a water cooler for all you ppl who love water :) Some things we might get but arnt forsure: Energy Drinks and Juice ... uhm if i think of anythign else ill let ya know :) ... also dunno if you saw ... so far I have 20 setups...if you can bring one let me know!!

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I will be getting my tickets soon, is there any housing provided or are we all chilling at the venue overnight? Didn't read the thread much to be honest, bare with my lazyness.

EDIT:

Also, I should be flying to the regina airport right? Any way I can get from there to the university by myself without bugging people for rides?

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
OMG PKM <3 lol Anyways ... yeah theres other people flying in and if there isnt anyone around the airport i will personally come get you :O LOL (I live super close to the airport ...along wth everyone else housing ppl ... and housing! Everyone will be staying at peoples houses not the venue but i havnt finallized that .. ill have that by the end of the weekend but ill put you somewhere awsome :D Who else is comming from Quebec?

Chexr

Smash Ace
Oh **** this is during my spring break. I'm defiantly gonna try and convince people to go.

Edit: Son of a *****, my passport expired december 2008. What's the chance I can sneak over the boarder?

Double edit: Wait you dont need a passport until june 2009 nevermind.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
OMG PKM <3 lol Anyways ... yeah theres other people flying in and if there isnt anyone around the airport i will personally come get you :O LOL (I live super close to the airport ...along wth everyone else housing ppl ... and housing! Everyone will be staying at peoples houses not the venue but i havnt finallized that .. ill have that by the end of the weekend but ill put you somewhere awsome :D Who else is comming from Quebec?
thanks for the info and reply. So far i'm the only one coming though. :(

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
Thats soo awsome :D
I should have housing figured out by the end of today
pkmvodka - you should probably convince other people from Quebec to come to this ;) Its gonna be hella fun! And super cheap because of all the food and drinks were providing for everybody :)
Raynex - I really really hope you can make it to this!!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Apparently a few of BC (noobking/spacefaclon) would prefer carpooling and given that I'm BCs best driver (by default cause nobody drives as much or has such a sexy car), it looks as if I might be driving them. AKA, coming to this.

I don't know, depends on them and if they can fill my (supersexy) car but yeah, see you there...? Maybe?
Bam rematch Weegee vs Falcon I want to try comboing into a Missfire ftw again. This time I'll have it on camera too. ;D <333333

MMs any and all. Melee right? I'll take Brawl too any and all. (if there's Brawl here?) Editziez
64 MM's anyone?
and 1 Best of 5 64 with Dan, except for that I get at LEAST a stock lead, and to CP stage. lol no dittos either.

EditEdit:

WHEN I SAY MM I MEAN ****ING BEST OF 3/5 FOR $5 AND ****ING DO IT I DON'T TAKE THIS LACK OF MM BS THAT HAPPENS AT TOURNEYS ALL THE TIME. IF I COME ALL THE WAY ACROSS ****ING FLATZONE TO GET SMASH TIME I WANT ****ING SMASH TIME MM *****ES.

USA, EC, even WC, ****ing MMs. No johns. I got my camera and my 5ers FIGHT ME!!!

<3333333

I'll be on you like hair on Eggz and PKMs heads. ****ing sexy.

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
lolol dynamism :p I really hope you fill up a car of people :D Is noobking driving or flying? Well like ive been telling everyone driving this trip will be super cheap because of the fact that we are providing people with food all weekend :) ... I know it was like 200 a person from WA to come and that includes entry into ALL the events

Top Bottom