• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yo lets talk power rankings.

1.Seibrik :metaknight:/:dedede:
2.CO18 :dedede:
3.AfroThunder :snake:/:wario:
4.Hrnut :snake:/:metaknight:/:marth:
5.Nickriddle :zerosuitsamus:
6.Chaz :marth:/:metaknight:
7.Hungrybox :dedede:/:jigglypuff:
8.Esam :pikachu:
9.Gdx :diddy:/:gameandwatch:
10.Mero :metaknight:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Nick should be in front of HRNUT, definetly. On the PR Mero has beaten Chops/Gmoney/Afro but has he beaten anyone else? He's definelty hotly debatable for the 10th spot, but we have to be realistic here. He's placed so far in 3 tournaments, but has anyone else done better?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2u6ky82.jpg

CO18

Smash Hero
Nick should be in front of HRNUT, definetly. On the PR Mero has beaten Chops/Gmoney/Afro but has he beaten anyone else? He's definelty hotly debatable for the 10th spot, but we have to be realistic here. He's placed so far in 3 tournaments, but has anyone else done better?
Not that I can think of. He also 2-0ed Hungrybox. So thats 4 PRers. Nick shouldnt necessarily be over Hrnut, only thing he has over Hrnut is just being able to beat him. Hrnut has also beaten Me/seibrik/afro etc recently.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Not that I can think of. He also 2-0ed Hungrybox. So thats 4 PRers. Nick shouldnt necessarily be over Hrnut, only thing he has over Hrnut is just being able to beat him. Hrnut has also beaten Me/seibrik/afro etc recently.
Does taking games off of people count, because I thought placings were all that mattered.?

Nick has definetly had better placings lately, and him beating HRNUT should put him over shouldn't it?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i don't think nick should be put over this nick just yet, i've done everything that nick riddle has done before he beat me today, hopefully florida doesn't get mad when i say this but afro should probably move down a little because he loses to unranked players like every tourney, just an opinion....

i've outplaced nick riddle the past two gigs, he outplaced me one fg i don't think that warrants him being over me just yet, just making a point.

brawl is gay mk is the metagame dair camp is amazing, i'm quiting all my characters and maining falco, and sheik, i'm probably not gonna participate (singles) in any big tournies for awhile brawl pisses me off too much

chaz mains mk now so switch the pictures co......such a dumb game, funny thing is im not angry just realizing how gay you have to be to win.....trust me i took afro to japes i feel gay

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol this thread got real funny real fast

but yea

if anyone brings up my name to be put on this list

i will laugh at you

but nah XD

and mero? random but w/e w/e lol i like farting near that kid

like that was the funniest fart of the day

just straight up zero charge fart just to do it lol i'm a stinker

but w/e i'm quitting wario

hrNick is sooooooo right idk..... i'm looking for a new game/gonna play melee/64/brawl up north

i only like the people :) :) :)

edit: what's like... a good mmo/corpg (or any game tbh) with GREAT pvp (structured none of that stupid "world" crap where people just mindless run around and kill other mindless idiots -- i mean like STRUCTURE) that doesn't suck?

i'm srsly just considering going back to guild wars if every still sucks (even tho GW is like... bad-ish now... still better than the other garbage)

KBM

Smash Ace
I love Keith, honestly, but where has he been placing lately? What PR players has he been winning against lately?
I think I had the same record as him at Genesis and I'm ****in terrible.

again, no hate, just trying to contribute. I'm definitely willing to be proven wrong.

edited for agreement, brawl is really really really gay. i wanted to punch children after i watched Dojo vs DEHF at Genesis (Dair camp for the stall).
/melee.

Hbox, we bonded at Genesis right? Make me your apprentice >=)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol sean, yea

and yo man GDX is straight up G edit: PEANUT POP GUN UMMMMHMMMMMMMM

that's why no one questions why he's on the PR

and now... i wait... for someone to post "i can beat gdx.... i should be on this list"

like those kids are ALWAYS hialrious

Gindler

Smash Champion
but w/e i'm quitting wario

hrNick is sooooooo right idk..... i'm looking for a new game/gonna play melee/64/brawl up north

i only like the people :) :) :)

i'm srsly just considering going back to guild wars if every still sucks (even tho GW is like... bad-ish now... still better than the other garbage)
1. that sucks

2. TMNT smash up!!! BB is aight too for a new game.

As for mero, think I played him 2 gigs back, he was alright. Hope he's gotten better since then to be a PR though :)
Or maybe it was some other hyped up MK.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yea dude

EVERYONE automatically assumes that TMNTsmash will be trash... but that's so dumb

like you NEVER know

it could be good LOL either way it'll be fun for a weekend and i'll return that CRAPPPPPPPPPppppppp

<3 gindler that kid is too cool *yoshi shades*

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
edit: what's like... a good mmo/corpg (or any game tbh) with GREAT pvp (structured none of that stupid "world" crap where people just mindless run around and kill other mindless idiots -- i mean like STRUCTURE) that doesn't suck?

Lineage II, one of the greatest PvP/PK systems ever.

Thing is, it's a grind, even on a 10x server or 20x, and the problem with private servers is that there really is like NO GOOD SERVER because a server like L2 requires GM Attention at all times, and GM's usually just make money off of donations and do little to nothing about things.

Look up Dungeon Fighter Online, that **** is coming out soon and it's amazing.

For now, go play DOTA :D

Curaga

Smash Ace
So what I understand is that you have to be able to defeat players on the power rankings in order to be on them?

And do really well in tournaments?

Riiiight?

nevershootme

Smash Master
yea dude

EVERYONE automatically assumes that TMNTsmash will be trash... but that's so dumb

like you NEVER know

it could be good LOL either way it'll be fun for a weekend and i'll return that CRAPPPPPPPPPppppppp

<3 gindler that kid is too cool *yoshi shades*
TMNTsmash will be too good regardless from the get go, but then look at KOF12 being overhyped (by fans) turned to disappointment

Master Raven

Smash Master
So what I understand is that you have to be able to defeat players on the power rankings in order to be on them?

And do really well in tournaments?

Riiiight?
That's basically it, and the tournies you attend must have ranked players.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
mero is really good, idk how he was able to beat chops and afro but lost to me...wierd as hell, but yeah mero is quite legit with mk, but i still think he should be banned and japes and rainbow cruise

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
you're very wrong stafu

of the genre, guild wars has by far the best pvp system out there

maybe not the largest community, but still the most skill-rewarding

g money, me and my friend edg are making a new guild with a bunch of bad people to kill time and gvg, you're welcome to join

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yea.... like Lineage is really bad

i'm sure it's fun tho, but what i'm asking for is not Lineage (1 2 or.... 3)

and i just straight hate dota........ never heard of "dungeon fighter" but i guess i'll look it up on wikipedia lol truuuuuuuuu

lol steveless you're so ****; talking **** about me about GW before haha w/e

nah i do think i might just pick it back up and **** around idk

i'll keep in contact tho

edit: AND HRNUT--- like.... have you not realized how random brawl can be yet? skill gaps aren't that large among a lot of people so sometimes gay **** happens

but i mean, what are you gonna do about that?

imma play TMNT SMASH UP the ULTIMATE TEST OF COOL

lol wtf

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i watched some of his matches, and mero seems pretty legit

its kinda scary to think on how many monsters there are in brawl that dont go to tourneys that just come outta nowhere.

and lol @ anyone who thinks beating me is some grand accomplishment. If you know a matchup better than i do, you're going to beat me. do you know how many people beat my diddy cause they knew the matchup better than me yesterday? If i didn't know the matchup better with GW than i did as diddy, I wouldve had like 25th place at florida gaming

and lol @ p1 saying that lee is better than me. Besides possibly playing both of us online, what is he judging this on? its funny. Not to say that lee isnt better than me, because he could be if he went to more tourneys, but some random diddy from GA is the last person who is able to make a comment like that.

if having a diddy or GW on the PR hurts you guys so much, you can take me off the list :laugh:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
i watched some of his matches, and mero seems pretty legit

its kinda scary to think on how many monsters there are in brawl that dont go to tourneys that just come outta nowhere.

and lol @ anyone who thinks beating me is some grand accomplishment. If you know a matchup better than i do, you're going to beat me. do you know how many people beat my diddy cause they knew the matchup better than me yesterday? If i didn't know the matchup better with GW than i did as diddy, I wouldve had like 25th place at florida gaming

and lol @ p1 saying that lee is better than me. Besides possibly playing both of us online, what is he judging this on? its funny. Not to say that lee isnt better than me, because he could be if he went to more tourneys, but some random diddy from GA is the last person who is able to make a comment like that.

if having a diddy or GW on the PR hurts you guys so much, you can take me off the list :laugh:
I don't care what anyone says. I think your amazing. you don't need no list to know you are. Watch out everyone. Im getting better and better every tournament. If anyone even notices lol. I'll be owning everyone!

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
ahh double post i just realized its at least three months old....

oh well!!

and gdx i might see u soon halberd is driving soon so were gonna be playing a lot more and i might hit up a tourney or two..u can get wrecked by that wario again

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i don't think nick should be put over this nick just yet, i've done everything that nick riddle has done before he beat me today, hopefully florida doesn't get mad when i say this but afro should probably move down a little because he loses to unranked players like every tourney, just an opinion....

i've outplaced nick riddle the past two gigs, he outplaced me one fg i don't think that warrants him being over me just yet, just making a point.

brawl is gay mk is the metagame dair camp is amazing, i'm quiting all my characters and maining falco, and sheik, i'm probably not gonna participate (singles) in any big tournies for awhile brawl pisses me off too much

chaz mains mk now so switch the pictures co......such a dumb game, funny thing is im not angry just realizing how gay you have to be to win.....trust me i took afro to japes i feel gay
Come with me my child... i will show you the ways of falco...

not salco.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
you're very wrong stafu

of the genre, guild wars has by far the best pvp system out there

maybe not the largest community, but still the most skill-rewarding

g money, me and my friend edg are making a new guild with a bunch of bad people to kill time and gvg, you're welcome to join
Guildwars pvp system is great, though I just prefer Lineage II over it. I guess I have more fun with L2 than I do GW.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hrnut the only thing im gona comment on is u should know PRS isnt about placings its about who beats who.

so ur two past gigs being over him doesnt overshadow his victory(s) over u in matches, and his victory over CO18, and me last week, and afro a few times as well.
I know you beat afro too, which is good, and really only warrents more truth behind ur feeling that afro might move down.

but dont count riddle out as there IS a chance he will be over you depending on exactly what we find in the brackets themselves.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice

http://i41.tinypic.com/2u6ky82.jpg

Redhalberd i have beaten Afro thunder, Hungrybox, Gmoney (wario), Tommy G, Lambchops, Chess, Lio, wiij (wario mainer... i dont know if thats his name).....

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
mero is really good, idk how he was able to beat chops and afro but lost to me...wierd as hell, but yeah mero is quite legit with mk, but i still think he should be banned and japes and rainbow cruise
HRnut... i just cant read ur movements.. ur a really weird snake... i 2-0 Afro... his snake was easy to read but urss is just =/

OverLade

Smash Hero
Afro thunder, Hungrybox, Gmoney (wario), Tommy G, Lambchops,
So that's 5 PR or Former PR players in tourney, which is probably enough for the 10th spot. If Mampam had beaten GDX at this tournament I would say he deserves 10th but since he didn't Mero prolly has the best shot.

u talk like if u could actually be pro or beat me...
Dont take anything Geoff takes seriously. He's never even serious....

its kinda scary to think on how many METAKNIGHTS there are in brawl that dont go to tourneys that just come outta nowhere.
;););)

And Abe did you get internet at your house? We gotta play it up soon.

edit: Oh and I agree with everything Seibrik has said.

Curaga

Smash Ace
HRnut... i just cant read ur movements.. ur a really weird snake... i 2-0 Afro... his snake was easy to read but urss is just =/
HRNUT's Snake is so trippy and random he will sometime's Down-B suicide just to mind game you.

Herb was proof. Extremely pro tactics. lol :p

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
u talk like if u could actually be pro or beat me...
Okay, I'm not gonna to act as if I'm anywhere as good as I was in the past (because I'm obviously not #6 or anything anymore which I'm fine with) but you need to check yourself. Your ideas of being "pro" and somehow untouchable and overly important are hilarious. I know you're still young so this game and the meaning you've put behind it is your life and image (for the most part). It's probably all you do besides go to school and the only thing where you can feel recognized. I can understand that. However, you're going to age and when you do you'll realize how silly those actually ideas are when there's more important things in life to deal with.

If you don't wanna read that, I'll sum it up. Don't get a big **** over a video game.

By the way, I heard it's cool to put your name in all caps and surround it with identical symbols.

X-:+-GEOFFMUNAY-+:-X

/endsemiseriousmode

lolololol so yea who's down for that turtles in time remake??? i saw some people playing it at FL gaming on the xbox

THAT GAMES LOOKS SOOOOOOO GOOD (memories... memories lol)

Top Bottom