• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I have no bias, I probably won't even be on the honorable mentions anyway in the next PRs unless I **** the **** out of FIU this Saturday. :colorful:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
xYz I don't think you have good odds.

Unless you go Ike.

Wait wtf why aren't you at my house yet>!?!?!?

OverLade

Smash Hero
If anyone wants a NAUGHTY SNEAK PREVIEW of the PR's

just find the results for December and November Gigs,

Average the player's scores, and then guess how they will do in January Gigs and average that together with the first two.

Obvious Example:

Afro Thunder

November Gigs: 2nd
December Gigs: 2nd (counts as getting first for all practical purposes)
January Gigs: (???? Probably 1st)

I would say that unless Afro places inconsistently low at this next Gigs, (3rd or lower) he is probably going to be the top spot on the PR.

Opposite end of the spectrum example:

RedHalberd:

November Gigs: DNA
December Gigs: DNA
January Gigs: ????

RedHalberd will not be considered for the PR except in extreme circumstances (like if he 3-stocked Afro, Seibrik, Co18 and more every match and his power level exceeded 9000)
So Im tryna ask why the **** did you bring me up? I never said I should be on the PR and Im pretty sure nobody else did. If I could go to gigs I'd already be there and I'd already be on the PR. But unfortunately some people have gay ****in circumstances. I made it into UCF and I'll likely be going there, so keep the hate coming.

2 bad hes not good enough for him to win 1 MM against anyone on the top 3 on the PRs.
Me and Hrnut's one match (tourney had Gay rules) at PnT was down to the last stock, 150% a piece. Hrnut is number 3 if Im correct. Im not saying I have great chances of beating you or Seibrik, Im saying I dont need to compare myself to people nobody expects me to beat at this point.
If I can go to gigs and beat everyone on the PR besides 5 people it wouldn't matter that I lost to 5 people because a "no name" like me still did exceptionally.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So Im tryna ask why the **** did you bring me up? I never said I should be on the PR and Im pretty sure nobody else did. If I could go to gigs I'd already be there and I'd already be on the PR. But unfortunately some people have gay ****in circumstances. I made it into UCF and I'll likely be going there, so keep the hate coming. .
lol i wasn't hating.

i'm the one who keeps saying that you're going to **** everyone when you finally make it to a tournament.

i was just using you as an example of someone who could not possibly be on the next PR because you haven't attended enough tournaments yet.

also, hrnut will by no means be #3 if Co18 does well enough next gigs.

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol i wasn't hating.

i'm the one who keeps saying that you're going to **** everyone when you finally make it to a tournament.

i was just using you as an example of someone who could not possibly be on the next PR because you haven't attended enough tournaments yet.

also, hrnut will by no means be #3 if Co18 does well enough next gigs.
Well sorry I misinterpretted ur post.

And Im far more comfortable playing CO than Hrnut anyway. The only things that really bother me are snake players and afros wario....and mabye xYz but I gots a special recipe for him.

CO18

Smash Hero
O wut HRnut should def stay 3 imo.

Yeah Of course youd rather play me halberd haha, I should just use snake vs u ;)

since its ur kryptonite.

But I want to beat ur mk with ddd which will hopefully happen offline

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
so whos good in brawl now anyways?
Sasha...

To redhal: that recipe is going to be taking my cox in yo mouth! Come get some!

Oh and I'm def coming, I want to team with someone beastly I'm hoping hrnut can make an excuse, I'm going to win teams no doubt.

CO18

Smash Hero
Sasha...

To redhal: that recipe is going to be taking my cox in yo mouth! Come get some!

Oh and I'm def coming, I want to team with someone beastly I'm hoping hrnut can make an excuse, I'm going to win teams no doubt.
Good to hear. We need friendlies

CO18

Smash Hero
****, ill be getting kicked to the curb soon lol, ill try my best to make this but my job is gonna be really gay about it, they most likely wont let me off the hook cuz their gay
Hey, if we both end up going to whobo. Do you wanna team? to whoop tx and w/e other regions that come

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
HELLS YEAH

My ***** COX is ****** that **** at 10th! That's how we do this ****.
Cox???......
GDX
hugs/mango/gabe/romeo decided to call me Cox from now on, since GDX looks like COX ingame :urg:

i think arcade renissance should be included, since afro and nick were there. Along with any SFL tourneys that had both afro and seibrik (having 2 of the top 3 players in a tourney is still pretty good).

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Hey, if we both end up going to whobo. Do you wanna team? to whoop tx and w/e other regions that come
ill definitley team with you for Whobo....and it sucks that i cant come to gigs and whoop everyone to keep my rightful third spot on the PRs, i may have to MM you and some other people (seibrik/afro) to maintain my spot, those matches should be recorded if i can make it back in time, i should be back by 8

Masky

Smash Master
I switched cause I want to do better in tournaments, and your+Anther's Pikachus inspired me to pick Pika
plus Pikachu turns out to be really fun

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I switched cause I want to do better in tournaments, and your+Anther's Pikachus inspired me to pick Pika
plus Pikachu turns out to be really fun
Look at friendlies in the ZSS boards that I posted. ESAM plays, and loses as, Pikachu in 4 of them.

Top Bottom