• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol I went to the shop and they told me my car would cost $4000-5000 to fix.

I'm like nah dawg nah

Gonna buy a certified used one after I save a bit more.

FUN FACT
Benny has averaged more posts than me in a month than I have in just under a decade.

At the point of where repairs total the amount of the actual worth of the car, its time to just buy a new one. For 5-6k you can get a pretty good one. Mine was 6.5k when i bought it (it woul d be much healthier if i decided to get more rides to tourneys than drive to them myself)

DC

Smash Cadet
At the point of where repairs total the amount of the actual worth of the car, its time to just buy a new one. For 5-6k you can get a pretty good one. Mine was 6.5k when i bought it (it woul d be much healthier if i decided to get more rides to tourneys than drive to them myself)
Yeah **** used cars. The only used car I will buy in the future is certified used, and those average like $8k-9k.

EVO 2k10 is looking like around $1k, maybe less because I have some friends on Dustloop that can house me for free.

Also need a new laptop like $500-600.

Tuition for Fall is like $2000.

And I started saving up to study abroad next summer which is gonna be another like $5k-$6k.

Yeah I should look for another part time job lol. **** is too expensive.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yeah the BB netcode is as terrible as Brawl's.

lol Afro you try so hard, but I can't be trolled; especially by you, since I've seen you try to do it to just about everyone in almost every topic you post in.

Sorry, try Xaltis, he gets trolled pretty easily.

Oh and for arguments sake there are no BB tournies in SFL so I can only really participate in online tournies. Ask about me vs. Team Hakumen in the Dustloop 3v3.

I was hoping to win GAMME's BB tourney but it no longer exists. If I go to EVO 2k10 (GDX and Benny bailed) then I'll enter the inevitable BB sidetourney.
You wouldn't know anything about me getting trolled because you never troll me, and even if you try I catch it instantly.

DC

Smash Cadet
Ah I just got the nicest pair of clippers/trimmers. Andis professional T-outliner, so sexy.

Who needs a haircut/tape up? (Black people only, lol)

JASON IM LOOKIN AT YOU

Seriously though, what's wrong with natural hair color? Is there something wrong with authentic humans older than seventeen years?
Authentic humans are where it's at.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah the BB netcode is as terrible as Brawl's.

lol Afro you try so hard, but I can't be trolled; especially by you, since I've seen you try to do it to just about everyone in almost every topic you post in.

Sorry, try Xaltis, he gets trolled pretty easily.

Oh and for arguments sake there are no BB tournies in SFL so I can only really participate in online tournies. Ask about me vs. Team Hakumen in the Dustloop 3v3.

I was hoping to win GAMME's BB tourney but it no longer exists. If I go to EVO 2k10 (GDX and Benny bailed) then I'll enter the inevitable BB sidetourney.
Im not like you kid, just because i posted at you, insulting you, doesnt mean i was trolling.. I was being serious. I remember you being cool, unless you act alot different online (which is ****** in itself), when the **** did you become such a *****.

btw dc is still a mod afro, watch out xD
Like i give a ****.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
lol. DKC2 is the sole reason why i main diddy kong in the first place, so of course ive played that. although doesnt hurt to play again

battletoads & double dragons is too good for most peoples brains to comprehend

i almost want to start secret of evermore again, but that **** dog/wolf/toaster/silver surfer ripoff is such an *******
GD-Extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol hey lancemaster fresh

OMG HOPE FINALLY GOT HASTE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

DC

Smash Cadet
lol hey lancemaster fresh

OMG HOPE FINALLY GOT HASTE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
The first para I'd usually run was SYN/RAV/SAB then COM/RAV/RAV and then usually like COM/COM/RAV (since the Hope is a ***** and can't COM)

Stop making me want to play again. (lol sike)

Where are you btw?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Anyone know how to catch Raikou?

I have that bih running around Johto with 1 AP, while asleep, and I've tried like 20 ultraballs, 5 dusk balls, 3 great balls and a pokeball with no success.

Closest I got was randomly with a greatball where it rolled 3 times before he broke out. Haven't gotten past one with an ultraball.

WTF gamefreak?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just beat bart for the 2nd time, and witnessed one of the most ****** CG cutscenes in rpg history. And then I immediately saved cause some smashers came over :laugh:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Anyone know how to catch Raikou.

I have that bih running around Johto with 1 AP, while asleep, and I've tried like 20 ultraballs, 5 dusk balls, 3 great balls and a pokeball with no success.

Closest I got was randomly with a greatball where it rolled 3 times before he broke out. Haven't gotten past one with an ultraball.

WTF gamefreak?
It's random.
I just saved in Mahogany town, and ran back and forth between the town, and the route on the left, until I found Raikou over and over, hit him to red, put him to sleep, and just chucked Ultras at him.
I bought 20, and when I used them all, if I didn't watch him, I reset. It doesn't hurt, and it saves money.

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's random.
I just saved in Mahogany town, and ran back and forth between the town, and the route on the left, until I found Raikou over and over, hit him to red, put him to sleep, and just chucked Ultras at him.
I bought 20, and when I used them all, if I didn't watch him, I reset. It doesn't hurt, and it saves money.
I've been doing the same thing at Ecruteak city. I'm gonna try a couple quick balls and if they don't work I'm gonna throw my DS across the room.

btw LOL@ur sig.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
It's random.
That's weird, I did the same thing but with Entei. I wonder why they appear near Mahogany so often. Never found Suicune though :/

Quick Ball is pretty good.

CO18

Smash Hero
I always find them I never care to look for them but they just come, I was outside w/e last town is called with claire and in the grass trying to train someone and both entei and raikou came in like a 20 min span

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I've been doing the same thing at Ecruteak city. I'm gonna try a couple quick balls and if they don't work I'm gonna throw my DS across the room.

btw LOL@ur sig.
My sig is AMAZING!

That's weird, I did the same thing but with Entei. I wonder why they appear near Mahogany so often. Never found Suicune though :/

Quick Ball is pretty good.
You cannot find Suicune on the world map. Gotta keep finding him with Eusine, or some ****.
Also, you can check your map to see where Entei/Suicune are.

DC

Smash Cadet
I love how players are so optimistic about their their future placement.

Top Bottom