• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
yo guys...my 16gb gif is ready...its been rendering for the past 83hrs. ravyn suggested i post the **** on pojo lol...i was thinkin florida wants a taste xD

Mampam

Smash Ace
****, get ***** Dfear xD

u cuda like, changed ur name to Deefear, or Dfeer, or some **** xD

but then they would know it was u

idk who that girl was u posted, but Green hair<3 FTMFW

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
SEE finally someone who understands green hair'd chicks...

makin green hair is easy lol...set that **** to color xD

AfroQT

Smash Master
Afro being Afro, Xaltis pretending like he's good, DC thinking hes ever been good at a game.
I hear XBL is serious ****.
Seriously thats like saying your amazing at brawl wi fi rofl.
If you wanna be "serious" link me some tourneys you atleast placed decently in, or hell even won. But i won't lie right now, i seriously doubt you've done either.

DC i know i've been gone for awhile, but when did you turn into such a little *****?

DC

Smash Cadet
I hear XBL is serious ****.
Seriously thats like saying your amazing at brawl wi fi rofl.
If you wanna be "serious" link me some tourneys you atleast placed decently in, or hell even won. But i won't lie right now, i seriously doubt you've done either.

DC i know i've been gone for awhile, but when did you turn into such a little *****?
Yeah the BB netcode is as terrible as Brawl's.

lol Afro you try so hard, but I can't be trolled; especially by you, since I've seen you try to do it to just about everyone in almost every topic you post in.

Sorry, try Xaltis, he gets trolled pretty easily.

Oh and for arguments sake there are no BB tournies in SFL so I can only really participate in online tournies. Ask about me vs. Team Hakumen in the Dustloop 3v3.

I was hoping to win GAMME's BB tourney but it no longer exists. If I go to EVO 2k10 (GDX and Benny bailed) then I'll enter the inevitable BB sidetourney.

DC

Smash Cadet
not my fault my car is ruining my life
lmao same here, I'm buying a new (used) one soon. In fact, that might be why I won't be able to go.

But you get paid large... $13/hr? ***** you ain't got no excuse. Me? I just get paid good.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, i did have 800 dollars saved up

but then i used it to fix my car when it broke like 1-2 months ago

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
i...live in weston >_> i can always just ask for money lol.
but i do have a legit excuse...school?

DC

Smash Cadet
lol I went to the shop and they told me my car would cost $4000-5000 to fix.

I'm like nah dawg nah

Gonna buy a certified used one after I save a bit more.

FUN FACT
Benny has averaged more posts than me in a month than I have in just under a decade.

Top Bottom