• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Master Raven

Smash Master
The Lews have been stepping the **** up lol. I won't be surprised if Justin winds up getting top 5.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
brawl PRs
1. Siebrik
2. Afro (maybe switched)
3. CO18 (maybe switched)
4. Hrnut (ME)
5. Hbox (5th, 6th or 7th)
6. Chopz(5th, 6th or 7th)
7. Chaz(5th, 6th or 7th) i know that chaz has beaten hbox more than hbox has beaten him recently chaz beat him at gigs and FL gaming so i think he's 5 but i cant say for sure cuz i don't know results in chops vs chaz
8. Gmoney (IDK)
9. Gdx(IDK)
10. Nick Riddle(IDK)

thats my guess on the next update

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
No i actually don't, i'm just messing around. I don't venture outside of South Florida, so its not really good enough. Yes i beat 4 of the people on the PR this part (Now even with Nick Riddle since he beat me twice yesterday) but i can't really prove consistency against the rest of the state since i don't travel.

OverLade

Smash Hero
brawl PRs
1. Siebrik
2. Afro (maybe switched)
3. CO18 (maybe switched)
4. Hrnut (ME)
5. Hbox (5th, 6th or 7th)
6. Chopz(5th, 6th or 7th)
7. Chaz(5th, 6th or 7th) i know that chaz has beaten hbox more than hbox has beaten him recently chaz beat him at gigs and FL gaming so i think he's 5 but i cant say for sure cuz i don't know results in chops vs chaz
8. Gmoney (IDK)
9. Gdx(IDK)
10. Nick Riddle(IDK)

thats my guess on the next update
Petey did it should be Number 9 instead of GDX.....

When has GDX placed well at all lately? >_>

Life After Death

Smash Champion
instead of lookin at PR ya should stop fuking around and get urself better. we gnna have to all play friendlies fls chracter exp is horrible lol. ook at afro and me. we have literally almost no mach up exp and we stil palce high thats embarrasing and wen weprolly go OOS we lose to people who arent even that good lol. nick riddle adn esam need to man up and start playing frindlies hrnut already manned up. now we all need to get urself better. the better u are the less campy matches will be

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah I'm trying to get my sheik up there. I'm close... I just need more experience, and I need to stop making bad choices in my matches.

Sheik is too good. Once I learn meta...........

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Agreeing w/ chopz

We gotta hold it down @ FL gaming and make sure that we represent well @ FL gaming

As for me, I'll start by not suiciding...

O, and 2 any1 who cares about the NBA. Lakers are currently giving the Rockets da bidnezz.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
PR aint gonna be updated for a while just letting ya know. so worry bout getting better. im expecting matches from co18 hrnut red and other good players next tourney. lol juts hope u dont use i dont want u to beat me in tourney logic. u gotta look at the situation more closely and see that if u play me it benefitsu mroe than it benefits me cuz im not getting any smarter u n1ggas are all taking my smarts and using it to get better all i can gain from playing people is character exp and owning u lol but people get btter when they play better players them they are so in the end who really gets the benefit.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm biased toward black people who use MK. =D

And me thinking Petey should be on the PR isnt bias lol. Its based on statistical fact.....

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm biased toward black people who use MK. =D

And me thinking Petey should be on the PR isnt bias lol. Its based on statistical fact.....
I wasn't aiming it at you specifically (in fact I don't think I even saw your post), although I'd like to know who Petey's beaten on the PR in the last few months. I also mean to say biased in the sense that FL can be terribly biased/overhyped over specific players or regions, it just kinda annoys me.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
I wasn't aiming it at you specifically (in fact I don't think I even saw your post), although I'd like to know who Petey's beaten on the PR in the last few months. I also mean to say biased in the sense that FL can be terribly biased/overhyped over specific players or regions, it just kinda annoys me.
makes sense.

now that i think about it. ppl take PR's too seriously. even if someone makes it to like 8th on the PR or whatever its not like yall winning any money off it? does being a "top" brawl player give u a sense of accomplishment? does it give ur life meaning?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Just for giggles I'll make my PR prediction:

1. Seibrik
2. Afro/CO18
3. Afro/CO18
4. Hbox/HRNUT/Nick Riddle
5. Hbox/HRNUT/Nick Riddle
6. Hbox/HRNUT/Nick Riddle
7. Gmoney/GDX/Chops
8. Gmoney/GDX/Chops
9. Gmoney/GDX/Chops
10. ESAM?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd put ESAM a lot higher. 6-7 maybe?

ESAM has done a lot more in the current period than most people.

but we're not making a new PR for a while, so don't worry about it...

Top Bottom