• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
xYz.... has entered like 1 tournament in the last three months, or am I missing something?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ya but let's be serious here for one sec, this is top 10 best player in fl, I'm pretty sure I can beat top 5 and under consistenly, exception to snakes, (but I haven't tried my ddd yet. I should atleast take the 10th spot, or be a honerable mention, btw I never lose to hbox's DDD :)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ya but let's be serious here for one sec, this is top 10 best player in fl, I'm pretty sure I can beat top 5 and under consistenly, exception to snakes, (but I haven't tried my ddd yet. I should atleast take the 10th spot, or be a honerable mention, btw I never lose to hbox's DDD :)
10$ MM my ZSS vs. your GW or whatever at Gigs?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hahaha willis goes to 1 tourney in the past 4 months, places 9th, and expects to be top 5 or something.

Kid is too pro.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You have to attend more than 1 tournament to be an honorable mention.

it's da rulez

this applies to halberd AND xYz

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You have to attend more than 1 tournament to be an honorable mention.

it's da rulez

this applies to halberd AND xYz
lets see, fearless' first tourney in how long and he gets an honorable mention, so i think its only fair for halberd and xyz to get the same recognition

@polmex
I'm Going to kill you

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I'll MM you Nick Riddle

BTW have you played the New Fire Emblem

If so why the Heck is Navarre so bad, i want him to be like my joshua in FE:SS

@XYZ
Bring My Fire Emblem Back, i Miss my game SON!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK LOL FOR REAL

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'll MM you Nick Riddle

BTW have you played the New Fire Emblem

If so why the Heck is Navarre so bad, i want him to be like my joshua in FE:SS

@XYZ
Bring My Fire Emblem Back, i Miss my game SON!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK LOL FOR REAL
How much, and with who?

No I haven't. My Let's Plays put me off of Fire Emblem for a little bit, but I will play it sooner or later.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
OK, I'm not any1 important yet because I don't go to gigs and I probably won't go for a while.

Plus I have a nighttime gig which involves me to enjoy women shoving their ***** in my face so I have to leave tourneys early :-(

AND I won't be at the next gig because the choice of Women dancing in lingerie, most likely in my lap while every is piss drunk or high AND I'm getting paid 50 dollars merely for enjoying myself vs. Playing Brawl in a tourney I could wait until April to play in(Gigs) is quite the simple 1. (No I'm not going to Gigs)

So, now that I've explained to U all Y I am technically a random that has been around for a while now I'll explain to you my point of veiw on this thread.

1 - Y are Master Raven and Galuuda in honorable mentions?
2 - RedHalberd Deserves Honorable Mentions if Master Raven is up there. I know Master Raven has been to more tourneys. But come on... Red can fight and BEAT CO18. I do believe that Master Raven can fight w/ Seibrik. But apparently DOESN'T Win? Idk, thats like saying if I went to tourneys and did well @ 1 where there was only 1 good player like Afro and still went to other tourneys whether I did bad or good then I'd get honorable mentions. Unless Master Raven has TRUELY Proven himself. Idk and Idc. It was jus a thought. I need to come around more.
3 - Top 10 is perfect... It's the honorable mentions that bother me. I'll finish the random rant later.
4 - If Galuuda is up there then U should have put KBM, DBS and or Chess up there in honorable mentions as well... Wait KBM didn't make it out of pools @ the most recent gigs so I guess U guys could count that against him. Chess got 1st while HRNUT and GDX were up here 3rd while Gmoney was up here and KBM got 2nd while HRNUT(Beating HRNUT twice) and GDX were here and only lost 2 Gmoney to get 2nd again, O and Galuuda lost to either DBS or KBM in the last tourney. DBS has always impressed and gotten 1 of the top 4 spots up here while playing impressively @ the most recent gigs. I'm not tryina say that Tally players should be put up there for the hell of it, it's just that some people are up there on that list and they aren't CLOSE to the top ten players, except for RX. Who I don't kno, but only uses MK...(Hmmmmmm)
5 - I'm not trying to pick on Galuuda or Master Raven. Galuuda is F'ing AWESOME!!!!! In fact, everyone in "G-ville and the G's" the band (Gvill,Gmoney @ Galuuda) are AWESOME. It's just that they are being recognized while other players aren't kinda being recognized and they are on an equal footing. The people in Top 10 are Beast. They have also EARNED THOSE SPOTS(even if most of yaw use the same cheap characters :-p) But it seems like Honorable mentions are merely people who weren't top ten so to make them feel better U added them onto the list.
6 - Chaz, Fearless and SheerMadness deserve to be there
7 - I think Petey makes the mark(Although I don't kno much about this guy, Ive read good things about him)
8 - It just seems like there are more people that should be recognized if the list is like this
9 - On 2nd thought, I don't think that Rx should be # 10. Then again, there no1 that can replace him so it's whatever. Idk, idc, I'm NOT ANY1 Important anyways....

:psycho:

BTW, No I don't talk how I write, THANK F*ing GOD!!!!!!

Masky

Smash Master
the G-crew(Gvill,Gmoney @ Galuuda)
we prefer to be known as "Gville and the G's"
we're a band

PS: I'm not a panelist but I'm pretty sure Galuda is in the honorable mentions because of consistent high placings (including the last Gigabits and WATO, the two biggest recent tournaments), and the fact that at WATO last week he beat Hungrybox and Lambchops, two PR-ranked players. Also Galuda has never lost to KBM.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I'm on honorable mentions because i've placed well at the last like...4 major tournaments. DBS beat me at the NFL tournament mainly because i sucked at facing MK at that point...i think max and lio can vouch for me that i've been practicing facing meta knight...so far Rx- is the only meta knight that gives me massive trouble, the rest i'm pretty sure i can beat now..but even at that tournament i got 5th. I outplaced DBS at gigs, also i placed well at WATO5 whereas he didn't even go...so why shouldn't i be on there?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Even though I've only been to three tournies so far (I don't count ZP since I didn't enter singles for certain time restraints) I've done well enough that I'm sure I deserve the honorable mention, most notably for my performance at FIU.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
okay and he lost to Gmoney, what does that mean...there was no one there (not meant to offend anyone) worth beating besides Gmoney

so what does that matter, i can go to every tourney in orlando with one notable person besides myself and win but it counts towards nothing if i don't beat GOOD PEOPLE so your point in saying he went to a tourney three weeks ago where Gmoney attended and won is good for him (I think he deserves his honorable mention, i'm just fighting for halberd too)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think hallybird should be honorable

galuuda is a beast. he deserves to be there. when you can chaingrab someone across the stage and taunt in the middle of it, you've got my vote

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hey HRNUT and GDX!!! U all coming up to Pajama Juice Jam or goin to gigs???

Really? I haven't seen Galuuda do it yet...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ok, then make your own power ranking!!! :):)

All I said was that Red Halberd has almost no tournament history, and that's why he's not on the ranking.

If you gave every single person who's gotten 7th at a gigs in the last 4 months as an honorable mention, you'd have to include a lot of people.

Petey got 5th at last gigs, AND he's been attending lots of tournaments and placing decently.

That's why I said he deserves honorable mention on this PR.

I never said RedHalberd is a bad player. He just hasn't PROVED he's a good AND consistent player.

The power ranking is beautiful... :)

Top Bottom