• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
lol wut da **** kinda answer?

anyways..

why do ppl think brawl is free money?

95% of the ppl who say that never win tourneys that matter or when they finally do its an insignificant prize

yall always gon lose to afro seibrik co18 and hungry.

free money? for them yea..
bleh go to a tourney they arent' going to?
and its the best answer i could think of besides "i main d3 so i autowin"
which is stupid ;)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Mampam is so awesome, i think its more entertaining to watch him play than to watch the screen.
He's getting amazing you should see the new videos of him I'll upload. His snake almost goes even with my MK now. I hear he's ****** in friendlies up there too now.
I would say FLorida is like...top 7 in brawl...
Yeah makes sense. I'd say we're mabye top 5, though our concentration of good players is thinner because of how big we are.

Wario's n the Nation

DBS>Futile>Gmoney>Fiction>Reflex>RANDOM ONLINE PLAYERS
Afro is best wario in the nation.

Too bad he's goin Metagay. :/

T3h Albino

Smash Master
He's getting amazing you should see the new videos of him I'll upload. His snake almost goes even with my MK now. I hear he's ****** in friendlies up there too now.
Yeah makes sense. I'd say we're mabye top 5, though our concentration of good players is thinner because of how big we are.

actually fiction is ;3

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman

Yo ask him if he wants to team with me for this, cause hes never on smashboards :[

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
rofl man i was so bad back then, you even tried to let me win and i still failed! HOW?? hahaha depends on how much money i have man, gotta try and conserve.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Nah, Afro is NOT da best Wario...

Best Snake, DUH!!!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
haha i def need the R.O.B practice, so sure thing. That was a really close set...but yeah chops if you're gonna be there on saturday possibly, depends on how much money i have to MM anyone.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I've been getting in little to no R.O.B practice, so don't watch out..and as for yoshi...noone plays yoshi so i havent gotten either practice in... :[...****..

Master Raven

Smash Master
Actually I do think Fiction could be the best Wario right now.

Also what do people mean by Seibrik being the only good person at the FIU tourney and yet I can't beat him? And he certainly wasn't the only good person there.

I can beat him, I just suck at MK dittos so I wanna get good at that matchup, especially since Seibrik is taking Spam's playstyle to the next level.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Also what do people mean by Seibrik being the only good person at the FIU tourney and yet I can't beat him? And he certainly wasn't the only good person there.

I can beat him, I just suck at MK dittos so I wanna get good at that matchup, especially since Seibrik is taking Spam's playstyle to the next level.
Ok. how about this...

Have u beaten ANY1 on a consistent basis that is in the top 10 regardless of what character U lose 2... I'm not saying U suck, I'm not saying U don't deserve to be up there, I'm just proving a point...

BTW, U gotta answer yes or no... No BS answer like "I could beat him if blah blah blah or I had a bad day during blah blah blah or I was scared of blah blah blah"

okay and he lost to Gmoney, what does that mean...there was no one there (not meant to offend anyone) worth beating besides Gmoney

so what does that matter, i can go to every tourney in orlando with one notable person besides myself and win but it counts towards nothing if i don't beat GOOD PEOPLE so your point in saying he went to a tourney three weeks ago where Gmoney attended and won is good for him (I think he deserves his honorable mention, i'm just fighting for halberd too)
Even though I've only been to three tournies so far (I don't count ZP since I didn't enter singles for certain time restraints) I've done well enough that I'm sure I deserve the honorable mention, most notably for my performance at FIU.
My main issue is that Master is on the list where Players like RedHal, DBS, Chess and KBM have done the SAME EXACT THING....

Even tho I'll admit that RX makes sense in this post below

I don't think anyone who's on the honorable mentions doesn't deserve to be there.

And there's no such think as DESERVING to be an honorable mention.

Because

1) If you got your way onto the honorable mentions by arguing, it's not even honorable anymore.

It might as well be called Dishonorable mentions.

and

2) Honorable mentions are usually the people who the panelists almost put on the list, but they got beat out by someone else and there just wasn't enough spots for them.

In the last three months, all of the current panelists and honorable mentions were at least considered for the top 10.

None of the 5 panelists ever said "Hey RedHalberd or xYz should be top 10."

meaning they didn't get "mentioned" for the top 10. Meaning that they weren't honorable "mentions"

They are just good players.

But personally, like I said before, there are 5 people in florida that deserve to be on our PR.

Seibrik, Afro, Co18, Hrnut, and Hbox.

Everyone else still sucks/loses randomly/doesn't attend enough tournaments/has small testicles

so get over it

I personally think RedHalberd could be top 5 in our next PR, but has from now till the start of summer to enter two tournaments and be notable at both of them.

I also personally think that xYz is a nub :):):) MM $700 my random vs your anything sucker
My point is this, the fact that the people on the PR(Which included Master Raven{COME ON NOW DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR U!?!}) are the ones that come up with the final decision. And No1 on the PR has really been to many NFL tournies(Gmoney has only been 2 1). NO I'm not saying that U guys need to pay attention to NFL ish much. I'm jus saying that U guys are a lil biased and I'll be ****ed if Master Raven got onto the top 10 instead of RX or Galuuda. Hell Redhal has better credit then Master Raven... I'm jus discussing this cuz THAT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR... Seibrik says and I quote "So there you have it, discuss, dont discuss, I dont care. I'm done here" and that is what I'm doin.

BTW, U can argue to give some1 a spot that they deserve. If I was to argue to put myself on that list then RX's logic would b completely b correct. However the flaw in his comment is that I'm teh one vouching for people who deserve it.

ONce again, I'm not saying Master Raven or Galuuda didn't deserve to b on that list, CUZ I've heard terrifying stories of Galuuda and I've seen some impressive matches of Raven. It's just If certain people are on the list for certain reasons then all players that fullfil that role deserve to be there.

Yes, RedHal lost to Chops and Afro. Numbers 1 and 9 on the list. He also got 2nd in teams w/ Co18. So he deserved Honorable mentions. I'm pretty sure CO18 didn't put him there for the sake of arguement.

Idk and Idc. It just aint fair that things are this way. Then again, life aint fair. Oh well, **** *** and ****** is what we all like...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo ask him if he wants to team with me for this, cause hes never on smashboards :[
K I will.
Nah, Afro is NOT da best Wario...

Best Snake, DUH!!!
Afro was best snake back in July. Since he picked up Wario his snake has gotten rusty. ATM Chops is the best Snake in FL, I can't said the order after that.

Accomplismentwise he obviously is but I think Afro in the same position on the west coast would do just as well or better.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ok. how about this...

Have u beaten ANY1 on a consistent basis that is in the top 10 regardless of what character U lose 2... I'm not saying U suck, I'm not saying U don't deserve to be up there, I'm just proving a point...

BTW, U gotta answer yes or no... No BS answer like "I could beat him if blah blah blah or I had a bad day during blah blah blah or I was scared of blah blah blah"
If by on a consistent basis you mean beating them repeatedly in sets more than they can beat me, then not really. I've attended too few tournies to answer this clearly really because as far as the current top 10 go, I've only played and beaten Nick once, played and lost to Chops once, lost to Afro once, and sort of if not tied with Seibrik. Player skill can fluctuate wildly so who knows how my sets vs anyone on the PR will turn out next time?

I'm sorry for breaking your "yes or no" rule but I've attended too few tournaments to answer it clearly as of now.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If by on a consistent basis you mean beating them repeatedly in sets more than they can beat me, then not really. I've attended too few tournies to answer this clearly really because as far as the current top 10 go, I've only played and beaten Nick once, played and lost to Chops once, lost to Afro once, and sort of if not tied with Seibrik. Player skill can fluctuate wildly so who knows how my sets vs anyone on the PR will turn out next time?

I'm sorry for breaking your "yes or no" rule but I've attended too few tournaments to answer it clearly as of now.
Well now thinking about it that does seem a bit off.

I've currently (tourney on MM wise)

Beaten Seibrik in 2 sets.
Lost to Afro in 2 sets.
Beaten Rx- in 2 sets.
Beaten Tommy G in 1 set.
Beaten Sheer in 1 set.
Lots to Chops in 1 set.

But you technically are more consistent than me because you've been to more tourney's. I think the criteria for honorable mention are getting really skewed, but in that case I think I should be an honorable mention.

It's basically my accomplishments at a huge tourney vs. Ravens at several small tourneys.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Well to be honest the only two people on that list that were on the previous top 10 I think should count are Rx- and Tommy G. I wouldn't count your MM with Seibrik as MMs don't really account for the PRs.

I'm sure if you've beaten more of the previous top 10 in tourney then you might've had the chance to make it as an honorable mention. I think right now you're too inactive and haven't beaten enough notable players in tournies to have it be considered, but hopefully you can play more in the future and actually make it on the rankings.

And I will be doing that as well, because I'm sort of in your situation except my parents just happen to be a lot more lenient. :colorful:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol Nick you are just saying that cuz you got on the list. If you weren't honorable mention you would be pissed.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Next time there shouldn't be honorable mention, so everybody shuts the **** up about it.
QFT

i didnt think thered be this much arguing about it. maybe a page or two..but man

for the record riddle, i wouldve housed you if i had a house in orlando =(

Edit: i keep thinking esam's avatar is a freshly dead pikachu going to poke-heaven

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Being on the list has nothing to do with it. If I wasn't on either of them, I would keep my mouth shut, and not ***** about stupid things.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lmao you guys are funny, all that matters now is that we continue to get better not who's honorable, we already know who's good in FL so if it makes you guys feel better halberd can have my spot on the PRs if it means that much to anyone

Top Bottom