• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
this is pretty bad too just like last one. no one really cares cuz the only or 2 person who can really make it accurate doesnt care or is too happy about how they are ranked now. which is wat im prolly gonna do im just gonan be liek oh ok i got my ranking who gives a **** bout everyone else. redhalberd deserves honorable mention and afro is still more consistent than seibrik wether he likes it or not. afro IS still 1.

shoulda been a tier list but the people who had the authority to do that stopped caring 2 weeks ago so the other panelist had fun making a top 10 list. i might as well join em and only care bout myself from now on

Zoro

Smash Champion
Yes yes indeed that is the correct answer sir

but hrnut makes me think

black people are good at brawl

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think the list doesn't just mean you played melee before. It only the people on the list who are **** at Melee :):):). (And who went to tournaments)

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
this is pretty bad too just like last one. no one really cares cuz the only or 2 person who can really make it accurate doesnt care or is too happy about how they are ranked now. which is wat im prolly gonna do im just gonan be liek oh ok i got my ranking who gives a **** bout everyone else. redhalberd deserves honorable mention and afro is still more consistent than seibrik wether he likes it or not. afro IS still 1.

shoulda been a tier list but the people who had the authority to do that stopped caring 2 weeks ago so the other panelist had fun making a top 10 list. i might as well join em and only care bout myself from now on
play SF IV >:0

Zoro

Smash Champion
I would make one for brawl but i dont know half the people that play it

I also dont think there are any real bad melee players anymore since all the bad ones moved onto brawl or disappeared.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Whether I'm an honorable mention or not really isn't important to me, do what you feel like.

But xYz being dropped off seems a bit strange considering now. He always consistently places top 10, probably one of the most consistent in FL brawl history. He hasn't been on point but he definetly hasn't fallen off....

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol dont forget some panelist dont care their just happy they got their rankings even though i can prolly own almost all the panelist lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
chops only thing i disagree with u saying is afro being more consistant than me... him losing to two people not even on top 3 is like, the definition of not consistant, meanwhile i only have loses to co18, and im 1-1 with hbox, whom afro also lost to.

soooooo how does that make him more consistant? if ur talking about he's POSSIBLY more consistant, like smarter and stands more chances, fine but thats not wat a PR is, its based off statistics. so i just wana know statistically, how is afro more consistant than me?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
the main panalists that worked on this list was myself, rx, and master raven. Afro approved of the list before i posted it, and i wasnt able to get in touch with CO before distributing it. but i talked to him recently and as far as the list goes he thinks it was done very well, only thing he didnt agree with was xyz not being honorable mention, which i agree might have been something we overlooked.

but as far as the PR itself goes, no one has had any issues with it asside from chops thinking afro is above me, so how does that mean the panalists didnt care or that it was the same as last time?

lets face it chops, u prolly woulda said that at any point if u just didnt agree with the list, regardless of how many countless hours we put into organizing it.

sorry for double rant

Life After Death

Smash Champion
afro is over seibrik lol. ur both just as good as a player but i know afro is more consistent unless ur basing the PR on WATO hardcore.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yes It's Seibrik's MK. We were having a match and he did that...so we cancelled it and i recorded it.

Top Bottom