• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Spring Tournament, Miami, FL: 1-24-09 (RESULTS ON 1ST POST)

nevershootme

Smash Master
8-bit, try and cheer up, you sound really stressed out.

don't listen to what people say, do what you feel. If you want to ban MK, do it.

just remember that no one is the master as much as you are.

Also I hate MK.
Well I am stressed out because people don't freaking adapt to various settings. people really can't accept variety, but doing something different puts u into an *******.

That's what i ****ing hate. Lets take FFXI for example, I played Bard (BRD).. usually the subclass reccomended and required is White Mage (WHM). I broke those rules and subbed warrior (WAR) and samurai (SAM) and plowed my way to level 75 with great parties and good grind time. People hated it, some didn't care, some thought it was different. I break the ****ing norms, I hate conformity.

I went through too much bull**** in various tournaments. I've went through FFA tournaments with single elim, and still made money. I went through a 2 minute, 2 stock tournament and made my way to top 3 with free money (no entry fee). I hated it because there was no equality.

Rx-. You mained MK yourself, how come u hate it now.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
a ha i caught you, stop ignoring me..........anyways i use mk as a snake counter and now i'm gonna use him against D3, i'm tired of switching characters, so now i only plan to use snake marth mk, olimar can kiss my ***, he's so gay, oh and of course my amazing Pokemon Trainer...or as i like to call him, squirtle trainer lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
GOOD JOB HRNUT! YOU CAN DO IT HRNUT! GO HRNUT!
/pokemontrainer

Oh yes, combo vid in sig. Watch now!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I use MK because I like the character and the Kirby series.

Master Raven, it would be awesome if you brought your hacked Wii for the infinite replays and to add SSE music with the rest of the epic songs. Also, if you have a hack to prevent forced switching and fatigue for pokemon trainer, that would be awesome.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
a ha i caught you, stop ignoring me..........anyways i use mk as a snake counter and now i'm gonna use him against D3, i'm tired of switching characters, so now i only plan to use snake marth mk, olimar can kiss my ***, he's so gay, oh and of course my amazing Pokemon Trainer...or as i like to call him, squirtle trainer lol
im not ignoring you. look at the impact clash thread

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
oh okay lol, and nick riddle you should've have put a fight against a certain snake marth or mk in their to top off your combo video *hint hint* you know what i'm a talking about lol :p

@ rx
who's the other character?

Master Raven

Smash Master
My Wii isn't hacked yet. I just need an SD card and I can get the homebrew channel to start running.

Also Snake and MK go even lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
oh okay lol, and nick riddle you should've have put a fight against a certain snake marth or mk in their to top off your combo video *hint hint* you know what i'm a talking about lol :p

@ rx
who's the other character?
Next time we play, it'll be recorded, and then that'll be my other "combo" video.
Keep Away: A being a jerk video by Nicholas Riddle!

Tell me how much you hate me guys!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Next time we play, it'll be recorded, and then that'll be my other "combo" video.
Keep Away: A being a jerk video by Nicholas Riddle!

Tell me how much you hate me guys!
that'd be amazing and the ZSS community would love you for it lol, its literally a video of you running away the entire match doing everthing you can to stay at least a stage length away from your opponent, next time we fight i'll make it alot harder, my snake is back and i think better than it was so get ready for some good grenade/mine/c4 setups ;)

Master Raven

Smash Master
HRNut seems to always love talking about how much he's gonna play like a *** the next time he fights X. :colorful:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
that'd be amazing and the ZSS community would love you for it lol, its literally a video of you running away the entire match doing everthing you can to stay at least a stage length away from your opponent, next time we fight i'll make it alot harder, my snake is back and i think better than it was so get ready for some good grenade/mine/c4 setups ;)
Watch out for my >B! I hear it's a good move.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HRNut seems to always love talking about how much he's gonna play like a *** the next time he fights X. :colorful:
LOL this time its gonna be clean though, i'm gonna play to win that is all, no ledge camping no running just smart playing, maybe one gay thing to one person but he deserves it, lol

@NickRiddle
It may be a good move but i'll make it unsafe to sit in that one spot you'll see what i'm talking about but i won't counter gayness with gayness it didnt work last time, i'll counter gayness with smarts and patience (something i use to lack) ;)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
LOL this time its gonna be clean though, i'm gonna play to win that is all, no ledge camping no running just smart playing, maybe one gay thing to one person but he deserves it, lol

@NickRiddle
It may be a good move but i'll make it unsafe to sit in that one spot you'll see what i'm talking about but i won't counter gayness with gayness it didnt work last time, i'll counter gayness with smarts and patience (something i use to lack) ;)
Yay! Make it useless so I can use other moves!

AfroQT

Smash Master
He tries doing that to me and it never works.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
He tries doing that to me and it never works.
LOL, yeah i reviewed that match in my head and i noticed that i always approached the same situation the wrong way because he got to me with his annoying tactic, but i know how to deal with those things now lol, he definitely surprised and annoy me with his new tactic but it worked lol, it wont happen again, Afro we gotta get some MMs at gigs

nevershootme

Smash Master
Ok here's the deal. Its gonna be either low tier, regular singles, or 3v3. Ill take a survey on it. If its low tier its low tier. If its singles., mk is banned. If its 3v3, mk is ok with restrictions enforced. I will have to reconsider on mk or not on 3v3

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I rather do singles. 3v3 would be unbalanced and the money would have to be split between the players, and it would suck for the new players entering the tournament. Low tier tournament is just something I rather do online.

AfroQT

Smash Master
that'd be amazing
Its like no matter how good i do against MKs, somehow people are still on this thing of him being overpowered or broken.

Its like, even though i demolish every MK, people do whatever they can to avoid the "I must get better excuse". INstead, its MK's fault.

So instead of encouraging people to get better, i'd rather make them hate their lives even more.

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
Diddy is the Money Monkey...straight up....

lol MK isn't broken jusssstttt....grossly overused by the general public; more that half the people that use him don't know what to do with him.....this in turn ruins it for guys that are competant with the character...
when will people learn to not rely on a so called "win" character......SKILL SKILL SKILL. Maddd respect to G tier mainers lmao

w/e happens its cool...as long as the **** tourny happens.....( BAN THAT MOFO lol ) ;P

Coffee™

I need it....
Definitely up for singles. The 3vs3 sounds cool and all but I'd rather just play normal singles or even low tier before that.

Its like no matter how good i do against MKs, somehow people are still on this thing of him being overpowered or broken.

Its like, even though i demolish every MK, people do whatever they can to avoid the "I must get better excuse". INstead, its MK's fault.

So instead of encouraging people to get better, i'd rather make them hate their lives even more.
Why bother, MK's way overrated anyway, just save youself the displeasure of playing him lol.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Definitely up for singles. The 3vs3 sounds cool and all but I'd rather just play normal singles or even low tier before that.

Why bother, MK's way overrated anyway, just save youself the displeasure of playing him lol.
I completely agree that MK is overrated.
But people are dumb, they dont see that.
All i hear is MK is broken.
Yet me and other top players have no problem with him.
Seibrik has been beating MKs with d3. D3, a character whos WORST MATCHUP is MK.

Its ********, and about 90% of the smash community is also ********.
Yep.
So imma start using MK and imma own everyone and make them hate MK more.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont worry afro. i wont hate MK anymore if you beat me with him. Out of your mains, id rather play your MK than your snake or wario. Note this isnt based on how good you are with the characters, i just prefer fighting MK over fighting wario or snake

nevershootme

Smash Master
everyone loves to be *******s are they... just shut the **** up seriously. I hate one sided politics, all i hear is ******* talk, nothing but ******* talk, talk that's coming out of the ***, i don't give a flying **** if i lose to mk, not everyone is ****ing blessed to defeat any mk out there weather it be pro or noob.

THIS IS GETTING ****ING BULL****, THIS THREAD WAS SUPPOSE TO ****ING PROMOTE THE TOURNAMENT AND I SEE ALL BULL****,

NOW SHUT THE **** UP OTHERWISE I'LL MAKE THE TOURNAMENT EVEN WORSE BY PUTTING ALL ITEMS ON, NOW IM ****ING DOING THIS OUT OF MY OWN SPARE TIME, I WORKED MY ****ING *** OFF TRYING TO TALK TO THE STAFF IN LETTING GDX, HRNUT, POLMEX, GMONEY, AND YOU AFRO. I COULD HAVE BEEN A MOTHER****ING DICKFACE BY NOT LETTING YOU GUYS INTO THE TOURNAMENT. NOW I WORKED MY ****ING *** OFF WANTING TO RECORD MATCHES AND ALL I GET IS ****TALK, IS THIS ****ING RESPECT? JESUS ****ING CHRIST YOU CAN ****ING SHUT UP.

NOW SERIOUSLY, BE RESPECTFUL THAT I WILL MAKE 3V3 A UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE, YOU SHOULD RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS WITH TEAMWORK. FLORIDA IS NOTHING BUT BIAS IS WHAT I SEE SO FAR.

NOW GDX, I RESPECT YOU REGARDLESS. YOU'RE COOL OK?!

AfroQT

Smash Master
everyone loves to be *******s are they... just shut the **** up seriously. I hate one sided politics, all i hear is ******* talk, nothing but ******* talk, talk that's coming out of the ***, i don't give a flying **** if i lose to mk, not everyone is ****ing blessed to defeat any mk out there weather it be pro or noob.

THIS IS GETTING ****ING BULL****, THIS THREAD WAS SUPPOSE TO ****ING PROMOTE THE TOURNAMENT AND I SEE ALL BULL****,

NOW SHUT THE **** UP OTHERWISE I'LL MAKE THE TOURNAMENT EVEN WORSE BY PUTTING ALL ITEMS ON, NOW IM ****ING DOING THIS OUT OF MY OWN SPARE TIME, I WORKED MY ****ING *** OFF TRYING TO TALK TO THE STAFF IN LETTING GDX, HRNUT, POLMEX, GMONEY, AND YOU AFRO. I COULD HAVE BEEN A MOTHER****ING DICKFACE BY NOT LETTING YOU GUYS INTO THE TOURNAMENT. NOW I WORKED MY ****ING *** OFF WANTING TO RECORD MATCHES AND ALL I GET IS ****TALK, IS THIS ****ING RESPECT? JESUS ****ING CHRIST YOU CAN ****ING SHUT UP.

NOW SERIOUSLY, BE RESPECTFUL THAT I WILL MAKE 3V3 A UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE, YOU SHOULD RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS WITH TEAMWORK. FLORIDA IS NOTHING BUT BIAS IS WHAT I SEE SO FAR.

NOW GDX, I RESPECT YOU REGARDLESS. YOU'RE COOL OK?!
Bro what is wrong with you calm down.
W/e happens, its happening on a forum, no need to make Rageposts.
This thread is still promoting the tournament, no ones saying they arent going to go.
Except for me, ia lready said i wouldnt be able to make it. I said that BEFORE you thought about banning mk (ask seibrik).

Do what you want, im stating how i feel about what you do.
You cant please everyone, you gotta accept that as a tourney host. If you wanna ban mk fine, but im not gonna be happy with it. Its not like you should only listen to me either, but im not gonna like you, or any other tourney host, banning mk. If you wanna have a mk banned tourney fine. I WOULD show up if i could, but no matter what happens, im not gonna be able to make it. If you wanna make it 3v3, do it, low tier, go ahead, singles, right on. Your the TO you do what you want. But dont expect everyone to just agree with your decision.

And no more rage posts.

AfroQT

Smash Master
why should i calm down. you said "hahahah i can't ****ing believe you're gonna do that ****, yea you suck, i should main mk just to piss people off"
Well i cant believe that your gonna do that.
And i should main mk just to piss people off.
And i already stated what banning mk pretty much means.

All 3 of those reasons dont mean you should ragepost back.
Infact

I no longer care, do what you want, im done posting about this tourney.

AfroQT

Smash Master
My sig = best sig ever.
Also another amazing quote.

SeibrikOnImpactClashNeutralStages said:
Seibrik (9:20:10 PM): Random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Delfino Plaza, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 1.
Seibrik (9:20:11 PM): LOL
BadMisterrrFrost (9:20:33 PM): lol
BadMisterrrFrost (9:20:38 PM): CASTLE SIEGE AND DELFINO
BadMisterrrFrost (9:20:40 PM): REP DAT D3

Top Bottom