• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: The Discussion Thread (keep FE Fates story under spoilertags)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh thanks. I actually had no idea what StreetPass even is, or what the game is. All Stats +2 is for Armsthrift, because I'm really stingy. I tried to reduce Lethality and Counter because they seemed really unfair to me.

Nah's parents are Nowi and Gregor. ;) Thanks though, I do plan to make some modifications.

Firefly you can look if you want, haha. I don't really care if you know what's up my sleeve. I just wanted to pose a moderate challenge to you and honestly, my only relevant trait is patience. I have 99 All Stat +2s...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Do you only get 1 All stats + 2, because I kinda wasted mine

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If you're not playing to win, you're not playing right. Lethality is an abysmally low chance anyway.

And the thing is Awakening has no direct versus play against a friend. You either do Co-op arena gauntlet, or you Street Pass, which causes your team to show up on the opponent's map, where you can challenge it.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Right, that's a good mentality to have. I don't play that way in Fire Emblem or in Smash Bros. I'd rather not use a tactic like that because it doesn't really showcase actual ability although my whole idea of what StreetPass was is wrong. Although... I honestly tried to combine Mire with Lethality which the game won't allow. Same goes for Smash Bros. I could switch to MK like everybody else but I feel Peach best shows my skills in Brawl(lol) but as punishment I get to play a -3 matchup each round! In short, I pretty much play games to lose. :(

Minato

穏やかじゃない
High five for Aptitude Nah, Minato!

Current stats do indeed affect the children.

I'll gladly do a team critique, Aleate.
She's pretty much destroying everything with these stats lol.

And thanks, that explains a lot.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Sever is broken

My str asset MyUnit was level 13/15(mercenary)/15(hero) at 41 str

Severa went straight up 20/15 and had 2 more str at 43, and to add insult, 12 more def, 2 more skill and more resistance... And same speed ._. Also she inherited astra and galeforce (astra Severa is like the best idea eveer)

In 25 levels... She gained 19 str....

I didn't rng abuse either, she solo'd Nah's paralouge at level 20/3 and came out 20:14

Oh i can't wait to Morgan since this is a MyUnitxSevera run

Also griffon knight's deliverer skill is sooooo amazing!! Nah paired with Nowi has 9 move, Nowi has 10 move.. I dunno who to give boots too .

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Pink hair all the way, yo!

Also i'm not liking "Hide behind fredrick" mode too much.
uh.
I mean lunatic mode.

I'm only on chapter 3, but please tell me it gets easier eventually. ._. Chapter 2 was so luck based it was painful.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
What? I dumped Frederick to a pair up bonus in chapter 1 and tanked everything with +def/-luck MyUnit

Only other time i used him offensively was in chapter 3 to kill 1 knight with a silver lance. And by the end of chapter 2, MyUnit has more defense than Frederick too. He has more in the beginning of chapter 2 if you count bonuses as Frederick gives +5 def and Sully/Stahl will only give +2 to Frederick

I used the renown second seal by chapter 4 as MyUnit was level 15 or so, and made him a mercenary to give him pretty much better stats and get dem broken skills armsthrist and later on sol from the hero class.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Wouldn't rushing the Avatar to a level 15 Grandmaster for Rally Spectrum be far more useful than an early game armsthrift?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
there is no renown master seal

At the rate I was going, i was gonna be level 20 with no master seal (unless luck merchant decided to show up)

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
for me its all about raising my own harem party LOL ill have to post pics of my harem lineup from sacred stones someday XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
it saddens me all the children come from female units except for Chrom and MyUnit, though i guess that would make OP couples if males also had children, but this here is probably the single reason MyUnit is the most broken character. He can pair up with a female to have a really good skill (Cordelia to have galeforce) passed on to two units. (You could always have MyUnit marry Severa and then have a good end game couple team compared to Cordelia being crippled end game from rushing promotion and thus gaining exp much slower and relying on a parent/child combo, i actually like this better as Severa then gets two good skills from parents who were cultivated to making her OP)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Rage double post

I went and set my language to japanese, and everyone sounded exactly how i pictured them to sound like. But that's not what my rage is about. Severa's voice is pretty much the voice of the violent tsundere girl i've been accustomed to hearing in all my tsundere anime watchings. So i went to the support log to hear her confession in japanese

SUPPORT LOG ONLY PLAYS ENGLISH WHAT THE HEEEEELLL!!!!!

Even the supports i saw in japanese can only be seen in english.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I usually don't like promoting before level 20 unless my stats are capped, but that's just me.
Rage double post

I went and set my language to japanese, and everyone sounded exactly how i pictured them to sound like. But that's not what my rage is about. Severa's voice is pretty much the voice of the violent tsundere girl i've been accustomed to hearing in all my tsundere anime watchings. So i went to the support log to hear her confession in japanese

SUPPORT LOG ONLY PLAYS ENGLISH WHAT THE HEEEEELLL!!!!!

Even the supports i saw in japanese can only be seen in english.
Supports are also in Japanese. If you reset the game, the game switches back to English Audio, even if it says Japanese. So you have to set it to English and then Japanese for it to work again. It's a dumb glitch that they didn't see.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Oh thank god cause i went checked my language and it said still in japanese. Also means if i reset from dying i'd have to set the language... Every single time?

Also... Does anyone know if children characters have a set hair color for their confession scene?

Also i'm mad Chrom + wife doesn't have a unique CG. The only one that should have the ambiguous figure is MyUnit.

Well after listening to Severa's japanese confession, i like the english one better.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Yes, if you softreset, you will have to change the language every single time, even if it says that it's still otherwise. It's got 100% consistency, and it's annoying.

Kind of sucks since when i wanted to chekc out the marriage shots in JPN I had to reset each time...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Oh thank god cause i went checked my language and it said still in japanese. Also means if i reset from dying i'd have to set the language... Every single time?
I just do bookmark to get back to the title screen and then reload my save. But yeah, that's only if I'm in battle. Anything outside of it like seeing confession scenes, I have to change the language again after soft resetting. : /

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just bought Fire Emblem GBA on ebay with the box and everything. Only one more US Fire Emblem to go.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I've had no need for a Physic staff on my PoR Hard mode run. My Ike can solo the entire Endgame with Wrath/Resolve and an Elixer or two. Only problem is if the RNG decides to allow Sleep staffs to work. Also, since Ike can solo it, everyone else is just a hindrance (too bad you're forced to bring Ena/Nasir).

Also Ussi, if we lived near each other I could totally just have my team hold Seals for you to buy off of every time we Streetpassed. I've Streetpassed people who set their message to "I'm selling." while holding stuff that you wouldn't get until late game or are random. We could also do Double Duels which are fun even if you're units are overleveled.

Since I beat the game, I've been on the Unit Gallery listening to the music. So good. Loving the Champions track because it's an arrange. Conquest (Ablaze) is still my fave track though, followed by Id (Purpose).

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
@Jam: I just use the physic staff so I can get through the battle easier. Two rounds of battle per turn is much faster than one round then an Elixir.

But really, if you 20/20 Ike, he's so broken it gets to be pretty hard to actually lose with him if you take even the slightest bit of caution.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I street pass about 6-7 people daily when I'm on Campus, at least 3 have a Fire Emblem team.​
Not even people I know, just random people in the Computer Science building at my University.​

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I still need to try streetpassing in my school xD. I won't be expecting anyone with an actual FE team, but -shrug- free tacticians!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The way I see it, since they don't provide support, I don't really care for other people's characters.

I added the ones from my other files though to each games

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I streetpassed one guy on campus yesterday who decided to have Avatar be the only character on his team. It was like he wanted to troll people at low levels by soloing them with one moderately strong unit. It was adorable. =D

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The game I'm playing now, I'm not even close to the end. However, I do have 4 max level characters from grinding. Avatar, Donnel, Lon'qu and Gregor

I have them all equipped with low level weapons, because they kill everything in 1 hit anyway, and I don't want to use up all the good ones.

Donnel has an enchanted Ladel.

Haven't ran into a single person with characters near my level yet

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I think I just finished? Am I supposed to be able to complete the last level? I beat it, but when I bring the game up again, it doesn't show that I did o_O. Never played a Fire Emblem before, so not sure if this is normal or something xD.

Top Bottom