• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: The Discussion Thread (keep FE Fates story under spoilertags)

カワシさん

It appears that there will be Fire Emblem: If 3DS themes for Nohr and Hoshido:
Nohr:

Hoshido:

Since Fire Emblem: If came out in Japan today, I was able to find gameplay (This is of the Hoshido version).

This seems to be a multi-video series so you should look at his channel to find more videos.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Amiibo portraits

Marth and Ike's amiibo portraits. Robin and Lucina's were ported from Awakening unless those were placeholders.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Remember the summer DLC pics for all the female royals well there are male ones as well.

Last edited:

Atrabilious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Atrabilious
Since some of you have braved the spoilers to find out what's what, do any of you know how the third route works mechanically? Does it feature grinding ala the Hoshido route, does it have the mission variety of Nohr? I've been avoiding typical information resources for this sort of thing for fear of story spoilers.

D

Deleted member 269706

Remember the summer DLC pics for all the female royals well there are male ones as well.

Damn Marx is looking good, almost didn't even recognize him. Definitely didn't recognize Ryoma without that headgear of his.

spamwichx

Smash Cadet
NNID
samantharrgh

Also....
do you all think that Pieri just looks like Lissa after going to the hair dresser? "LOOK AT MY HAIR CHRAWM EVERYONE WILL THINK I'M A WEEL PRINCEES NAO!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

Also....
do you all think that Pieri just looks like Lissa after going to the hair dresser? "LOOK AT MY HAIR CHRAWM EVERYONE WILL THINK I'M A WEEL PRINCEES NAO!"
Yeah, she does look a lot like Lissa (must be going through some sort of phase :p), but apparently she has a personality really similar to that of Noire in which she has a really demented alternate personality.

D

Deleted member 269706

Male Kamui is so ugly... It's almost depressing.
Some of the others I saw weren't so bad. I mean the options are still pretty rough, but you can find some alright stuff if you mix things up correctly. I still do find it a little strange how so few of the Avi's in FEif or Awakening actually look good though. Oh well.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Male Kamui is so ugly... It's almost depressing.
Meanwhile, you literally cannot make a bad looking female Kamui even if you tried. :laugh: Being female also may have an advantage because children are attached to the male units this time around (excluding Azura). Also you get Jakob earlier, who seems like one of the most enjoyable characters in the game, at least more so than Felicia.

But as a female you can't marry Camilla, so I guess it's even. :awesome:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I can't believe I stopped getting notifications for this thread. At least I'm up to date with everything.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So apparently there was a Famitsu (?) poll for the most popular fE characters in Japan.
Surprised to see Ike at #1, and REALLY surprised at Finn being in the top 10. But Finn is awesome so it's all good.

Last edited:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It would have been much more interesting if they excluded lords or made it one-and-dones only. Tharja probably would've run away with that one.

Last edited:
So apparently there was a Famitsu (?) poll for the most popular fE characters in Japan.
Surprised to see Ike at #1, and REALLY surprised at Finn being in the top 10. But Finn is awesome so it's all good.
Wow. You are right. Hero Lance is too good. Plus, horse.

D

Deleted member 269706

Ike's probably #1 due to Smash Bors. Personally I felt like he was such a one dimensional character in his games. No flaws, just a warrior for justice and nothing else. Maybe that's just me though. I mean he wasn't a BAD lord, just not my first pick. Glad to see that Ephraim made it. Should be ranked higher IMO.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Another reason to not take change petitions seriously.

D

Deleted member 269706

Is this for real? Why are people like this? Seriously, I wish there was a way to backlash at that petition without signing it.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Conspiracy Theory regarding the a certain trio of look-a-likes in Fates that resemble characters in Awakening (Spoilers).

The trio I'm referring to are Luna, Lazwald and Odin; respectively, they are literally Severa, Inigo and Owain, who came from the world of Awakening with different aliases. Them entering another world suggests the possibility of Blazing Sword occurring before the timeline(s) of FE:Awakening.

The above trio chose to travel to another world after Grima was defeated; what if Robin made a similar journey in hopes of evading Validar? It would provide an explanation as to why the Einherjar of Lyn finds Robin familiar. And it's certainly more plausible a theory if characters have demonstrated the ability to travel between worlds, if desired.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I hate when tumblr posts create something that spirals. Something similar happened to Tales of Zestiria, making people think the game was awful or bombed.

カワシさん

I hate when tumblr posts create something that spirals. Something similar happened to Tales of Zestiria, making people think the game was awful or bombed.
Leave it to Social Media to start craziness.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Easily sums up the controversy:

Many sources neglected to note that it was a fan translation of the Japanese support conversation that will be different once the game is localized.

カワシさん

Easily sums up the controversy:

Many sources neglected to note that it was a fan translation of the Japanese support conversation that will be different once the game is localized.
That picture sums up about 90% of game cancellation petitions.

ZeldaZephyr

Smash Apprentice
Social Media always screw things over.

And the quote from Super Paper Mario is so true it's not even funny.

Top Bottom