• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Can someone tell me something? Is this ALL-STRATEGY based game? I've never played a single Fire Emblem game in my life and they don't really look good to me.

I haven't played many strategical games you can say. Maybe if you can count Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Final Fantasy X.. >.<

Do the games have a good storyline? If I play it today will I be confused since I've never played recent versions?
I'm really curious to see what the hype is all about with this game.
I actually had this very same though myself, before I even began to first play it, back in (Sept. 08) I though it was going to be a typical RPG such as Final Fantasy, but to my surprise it was a totally different kind of RPG in which I have never experienced.

But yes, the game is really good especially PoR which I recently just finished up, it definetly has a good plt to it, I'll admit at first I wasn't used to this "strategy based" RPG, but after the first two chapters I really caught on and quickly began to catch on to the storyline as well as gameplay.

If you are going to try them out I definetly recommend you first play Path of Radiance.

Patinator

Smash Champion
QFT.

I want my assassins back (and by Assassins, I mean Mathew with a killing edge, max skill, an S in swords and a 15% crit support. 65 Crit FTW! ).:(
You can get a 94 %crit with guy. 14% for max skill+5% for S weapon level+15% for class bonus+35 for weapon bonus+25% for supports

Volke was just bad.
At bold: *opens mouth to say something; brain fries from anger*

At the rest: Ehh, it'd be okay if Assassins, Whispers, Thieves, and Rogues could use swords, perhaps only up to C or B-rank. Knives are pretty interesting (THOUGH I FAIL TO SEE HOW THE BASELARD HAS THE SAME STRENGTH AS THE ALONDITE AND RAGNELL.), and more weapons = more diversity.

Which is one reason why I'm somewhat disappointed with FE:SD... I know it's a remake, but there aren't even Iron/Steel/Silver Poleaxes/Greatlances. They kept BLADES, but OH NO, not Poleaxes or Greatlances.

>_< Hopefully FE12 would be a new game.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
Is the Prima guide really that bad? I never read it so I have no idea.
yes, the PRIMA GUIDE IS SUCH GARBAGE!!! HONESTLY!!! its for people who have like, never, ever played a fire emblem or even any other strategy game or even any RPG before. I wanted valuable insight on strategy and hypothetical situations, instead i get a LAZY, uninformative guide with step-by-step battle instructions!?!? who do they think i am?? Im sorry but u dont buy FIRE EMBLEM if you cant even figure your own strategy out without needing a STEP BY STEP guide!! puhhlleaseee!

Patinator

Smash Champion
yes, the PRIMA GUIDE IS SUCH GARBAGE!!! HONESTLY!!! its for people who have like, never, ever played a fire emblem or even any other strategy game or even any RPG before. I wanted valuable insight on strategy and hypothetical situations, instead i get a LAZY, uninformative guide with step-by-step battle instructions!?!? who do they think i am?? Im sorry but u dont buy FIRE EMBLEM if you cant even figure your own strategy out without needing a STEP BY STEP guide!! puhhlleaseee!
Err...

I really needed help with FE:RD. >_> But admitedly, once you get past the "OMG THIS GAME IS UBER HARD" phase... Prima is the worst place you can go. :/ Serenes Forest is tops.

@ Umbreon: I meant, you think Volke is...

Bad?

Volke... Bad... :mad:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Volke is bad because he comes so late in the game, and he's very broken when it comes to most of the foe's you fight. The fact he come's so late make's him very very bad, lol.

Patinator

Smash Champion
How is Volke bad??, if anything he was the best thief character around, so I don't see why he is bad.

Also, I noticed you have Black Knight as your avi.
Yes.

And yep, the Black Knight in a FE8/7-GBA sprite form. ;)

Viper: ...I dunno. On my latest playthrough, I had people at higher levels than him.

Edward and Nolan. 0_0

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Volke is bad because he comes so late in the game, and he's very broken when it comes to most of the foe's you fight. The fact he come's so late make's him very very bad, lol.

Well that may be so, but still, IMO Volke is one of the best characters FE has to offer, that's if you put enough interest in it that is.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Thieves as a class just aren't that good in RD in the first place. There's hardly a need to really steal anything since the game practically throws chest keys at you and lets you buy rare items in the shop. You don't need to steal class change items anymore (master seals are nice, but the game throws those at you too). But now you can even bust open doors so thieves are needed even less (actually, I make it a point to bust open doors instead of unlocking them because of the Weapon Experience). I mean really, what could you do with a theif that you wouldn't be able to do with another unit? Steal? Wow, big deal.

Stealing can be usefull if you do the whole dissarm->steal their weapon combo, but you really don't even need to train your theif for that. Give them a little strength boost with either bonus experience or stat up items, and then just have fun stealing mostly lack luster weapons that you can find elsewhere.

I agree that Volke is the best thief in the entire game. statistically (I don't think anyone would even argue this), But thieves are just bad. They have craptastic stat caps, a weak weapon (except for Baselard, but you don't get that till endgame) and a lackluster Master skill. 1HKO with a terrible activation rate (seriously, 1/2 crit, but no killing edges or supports to boost that? Stilletto is not enough) just pales in comparison to Sol, Luna, Aether, Astra, Dead eye, hell even Flare is better (Corona sucks, I'll give you that)

They're outclassed in pretty much every area by at least one other class. They are utility units like they have always been, but now utility units aren't as valuable.

Every character is usable in RD. That doesn't mean that thieves aren't bad in comparison. Even archers are more usable than thieves past mid-game.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Thieves as a class just aren't that good in RD in the first place. There's hardly a need to really steal anything since the game practically throws chest keys at you and lets you buy rare items in the shop. You don't need to steal class change items anymore (master seals are nice, but the game throws those at you too). But now you can even bust open doors so thieves are needed even less (actually, I make it a point to bust open doors instead of unlocking them because of the Weapon Experience). I mean really, what could you do with a theif that you wouldn't be able to do with another unit? Steal? Wow, big deal.

Stealing can be usefull if you do the whole dissarm->steal their weapon combo, but you really don't even need to train your theif for that. Give them a little strength boost with either bonus experience or stat up items, and then just have fun stealing mostly lack luster weapons that you can find elsewhere.

I agree that Volke is the best thief in the entire game. statistically (I don't think anyone would even argue this), But thieves are just bad. They have craptastic stat caps, a weak weapon (except for Baselard, but you don't get that till endgame) and a lackluster Master skill. 1HKO with a terrible activation rate (seriously, 1/2 crit, but no killing edges or supports to boost that? Stilletto is not enough) just pales in comparison to Sol, Luna, Aether, Astra, Dead eye, hell even Flare is better (Corona sucks, I'll give you that)

They're outclassed in pretty much every area by at least one other class. They are utility units like they have always been, but now utility units aren't as valuable.
You have to factor in that the Greil Mercenaries are broke as hell. Unless you want to use lackluster Laguz units (and even they need stones/Olivi Grass), it will be beneficial to use theives to steal weapons. Strong weapons have bad durability and weak weapons will be used in more rounds since they don't kill as well. Plus, some enemies have multiple weapons. And as far as Sothe goes, he is the best unit you have for part one and most of the part 3 Dawn Brigade chapters.

Theives as a class suck, but each theif (except Volke :() has their use.

Every character is usable in RD. That doesn't mean that thieves aren't bad in comparison. Even Shinon is more usable than thieves past mid-game.
Fix'd lol :p

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I really could use a good RPG. Would you guys recommend buying this one? Some of the ratings are low, although I don't put too much stock into that. I've never played a FE game before.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I really could use a good RPG. Would you guys recommend buying this one? Some of the ratings are low, although I don't put too much stock into that. I've never played a FE game before.
If you read websties like Game Informer or, lol GameSpot then you went to the wrong site, it's kind of like they didn't even try to beat the game all the way and they gave it a bad score because "it was too hard" . -_-;

Yes, this game is worth the time playing, even though it is one of the top hardest games on the Wii.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
You have to factor in that the Greil Mercenaries are broke as hell. Unless you want to use lackluster Laguz units (and even they need stones/Olivi Grass), it will be beneficial to use theives to steal weapons. Strong weapons have bad durability and weak weapons will be used in more rounds since they don't kill as well. Plus, some enemies have multiple weapons. And as far as Sothe goes, he is the best unit you have for part one and most of the part 3 Dawn Brigade chapters.

Theives as a class suck, but each theif (except Volke :() has their use.
Actually, it's only Ike, Titania, and Shinnon who are broke as hell. The other Griel Mercenaries start out a little low leveled and it's likely that not all of them will be third tier by the time that you have to fight against them.(okay, well most of them will). If you make good use of Paragon and make sure to drop some units from Micaiah's party (who uses Meg or Leonardo anyway?) you should easily get a 2 or 3 third tier characters in order to compete.

Not to mention that the first time you fight against the laguz alliance...you have beast foe. Even giving up Paragon to equip it...it's really easy experience.

But yeah, I see your point about stealing some stronger weapons, but you have more than enough money to just buy them anyway (seriously, just sell a few stat ups. Nobody needs statue frags and Ashera Icons hardly make a difference).

That is a good point about Sothe basically being your Jiegen though. But that's actually my biggest problem with him. In part one, he's most usefull as a defense tank (what!!?), but you don't want to kill to much with him since he hogs experience. In part 3, you're worried about training other units for when you fight Ike, and Sothe can't get to third tier yet anyway, so you don't want to put too much experience into him (which could easily be put into other units)

Fix'd lol :p
Yeah that's true. Rolf's no push over in this game either (but why use him when you have Shinnon right?). Leonardo sucks statistically, but he's pretty usefull early game.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman

Stealing is very useful... in hard mode money comes few and far between, and many things that you steal will sell for a good amount. Also, i found myself stealing packs of vulneraries, as my money would go farther with less of them to buy.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^You could also just sell those arm scrolls, goddess icons, statue frags, and pretty much every stat up item (I normally give the speed wings to Micaiah so that she doesn't get double attacked by everything).

But stealing also does not really require you to train your thief in the first place, so really you can just look ahead to see if there's anything really good to steal, and then just bench them for all of the other chapters. Basically, they are no longer as usefull for combat purposes, they're no longer as usefull for supports, and stealing is not as important as in previous games, so giving experience to the thieves is pretty much a waste.

pockyD

Smash Legend
sothe is pretty fantastic as a jeigan since knives suck so much, he won't be accidentally ganking kills unless he crits

it's too bad that so few of the dawn brigade are even worth training

Patinator

Smash Champion
sothe is pretty fantastic as a jeigan since knives suck so much, he won't be accidentally ganking kills unless he crits

it's too bad that so few of the dawn brigade are even worth training
Well... Considering that, of the optional characters for endgame, there's like 10 available spots, right? Four will probably be taken up by Nailah, Tibarn, Caineghis, and Naesala. You've only got six left. >_> Two from Micaiah's group, three from Ike's, and one from Crimea are what I'd imagine some pro would have... Based on how they end up.

pockyD

Smash Legend
what "pro"? =\

past the first one or two parts (the level with brom & nephenee is definitely pretty annoying on hard mode), the game is incredibly easy. plus, if you're taking all the laguz royals, you barely even need to take other people, period.

Lovely

Smash Lord
The games only easy when you only raise sweet chracters like almost everybody from the Greil group, or make Mia go in the Silver Army in the last part of the game, that would make the game too easy, imo.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Well... Considering that, of the optional characters for endgame, there's like 10 available spots, right? Four will probably be taken up by Nailah, Tibarn, Caineghis, and Naesala. You've only got six left. >_> Two from Micaiah's group, three from Ike's, and one from Crimea are what I'd imagine some pro would have... Based on how they end up.
Very few characters from Crimea's group are worth using.
You've got Haar and maybe...Nepheene?

I normally go with the big 4, Soren, Mia, Haar, Shinnon (double bow is too good), Oscar, and maybe Ranulf.

Don't get me wrong, you can use anybody you want with some success, but I get tired of babying low level characters. Statistically, Micaiah's group has some of the best characters (Edward, Nolan, and Jill), but they require a lot of training to catch up to Ike's group.

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman

I normally go with the big 4, Soren, Mia, Haar, Shinnon (double bow is too good), Oscar, and maybe Ranulf.

Don't get me wrong, you can use anybody you want with some success, but I get tired of babying low level characters. Statistically, Micaiah's group has some of the best characters (Edward, Nolan, and Jill), but they require a lot of training to catch up to Ike's group.
No love for the warriors? I'd take them over Oscar, Ranulf, and Soren.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Every character is usable in RD. That doesn't mean that thieves aren't bad in comparison. Even archers are more usable than thieves past mid-game.
Even archers?

Marksman is the best/one of the best class(es) in the game at Endgame, not counting the broken as hell/no fun to use Laguz Royals.

Have you seen Rolf's monstrous stats?

He has an incredible strength cap. If you use him, he will leave Shinon in the dust statistically (hell I've had a Leonardo that left Shinon in his dust).

Then you get that awesome Double Bow. How the heck is +3 str, 22 MT, +5 crit, and a range of 1-3 not broken?

Your Marksman will be incredibly useful for taking down Dheginsea and any other boss in the endgame because of being able to attack without being touched.

So if you only use ONE Marksman, it is one of the best classes in the game.

Why are the warriors getting no love?

Nolan is the most broken member of Micaiah's team, being a useful tank at the beginning and remaining useful throughout. When he becomes a Reaver he is absolutely insane.

Boyd is just as insane. He needs some initial babying because of lackluster speed, but again all you need is that Reaver promotion for him to leave nearly everyone in his dust.

Also, Titania is over-rated.

IMO, Oscar is the best palidan in the game.

Earth Affinity= The best affinity in the game.

Ability to perform the triangle attack (ok with a heron to perform a double triangle attack, that is just crazy against any non-moving boss.)

He is always smiling in battle. If you're a sadist, it is awesome to watch him kill people while eternally smiling.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
If your a fire emblem fan there is a great fire emblem forum

Serenesforest.net

Stop by the forums are great

Yeah RD is my second fav first is fe7.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord

Too bad he has atrocious atk power. I do agree that Titania is over-rated, but she pretty much is the best Paladin in the game because every other Paladin is not even worth using as they are Crimean Royal Knights, Fiona, Renning. Oscar comes close, but he needs to be strength blessed. Though he is probably the best Paladin for Part 4 Endgame though.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Too bad he has atrocious atk power. I do agree that Titania is over-rated, but she pretty much is the best Paladin in the game because every other Paladin is not even worth using as they are Crimean Royal Knights, Fiona, Renning. Oscar comes close, but he needs to be strength blessed. Though he is probably the best Paladin for Part 4 Endgame though.
My Oscar's (and Geoffery's) always come out really blessed even in the strength department.

So for me, Titania is never even worth using because my Oscar's are always so great.

That and I have a natural hate for Titania.

Patinator

Smash Champion

This is what I was talking about.

Edward, Nolan, Nephenee, Titania, Shinon, and... Ooh, I can't think of it, um... Maybe I was thinking of Mia? To end up with a Yune-blessed Alondite, Ragnell, AND Vague Katti.

But then again, there's always Jill/Haar, depending on whether or not Jill made it to Dragonlord.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Zihark is better than Edward overall.

Eventually, yes, Edward will get a statistical lead on Zihark, but Zihark starts out with good bases (which are even better with Data Transfer) and a huge level lead. In a group like Micaiah's that needs so much experience for characters that can serve a much better role than Edward (like Nolan and Aran), Zihark is a much more convenient option. Edward's statistical advantage towards endgame isn't enough to justify using him instead of Zihark. Zihark also has the earth affinity, which is the game's best affinity.

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
When you say "hard", do you meaning stupid and gay hard or challenging yet possible-without- 10-hours-of-gaining-exp hard.
It really isn't that hard. It's only "hard" if you use bad characters. The game is very imbalanced, so if you take some time to learn about growths and things (they aren't listed in the game anywhere so I can see why some people would say it's hard if they tried to use meg and fiona or something and then put the game down after the first few chapters in frustration). It requires a bit of thinking to get all the items and things sometimes, but you should never be in danger of losing a mission if you're careful.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
My Oscar's (and Geoffery's) always come out really blessed even in the strength department.

So for me, Titania is never even worth using because my Oscar's are always so great.

That and I have a natural hate for Titania.
Well, I must have been thinking of PoR, but Oscar in this game is not a heavy hitter. Gets the job done, but does not finish off a lot of enemies. Thank goodness he has excellent avoid.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Oh no, he's even better in PoR.

But I do always end up with blessed Oscar's in RD. (Unfortunately I tend to be a bit more RNG screwed in PoR.)

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero

Eventually, yes, Edward will get a statistical lead on Zihark, but Zihark starts out with good bases (which are even better with Data Transfer) and a huge level lead. In a group like Micaiah's that needs so much experience for characters that can serve a much better role than Edward (like Nolan and Aran), Zihark is a much more convenient option. Edward's statistical advantage towards endgame isn't enough to justify using him instead of Zihark. Zihark also has the earth affinity, which is the game's best affinity.
Bingo.

Even archers?

Marksman is the best/one of the best class(es) in the game at Endgame, not counting the broken as hell/no fun to use Laguz Royals.
Well, yeah they are pretty badass in this game.:laugh: I keep forgetting that I'm not talking about the GBA FEs (where everything an archer can do, someone else does better)

Have you seen Rolf's monstrous stats?

He has an incredible strength cap. If you use him, he will leave Shinon in the dust statistically (hell I've had a Leonardo that left Shinon in his dust).
In the dust? On average he maintains a 3 point lead in strength, while Shinon enjoys a 1-2 point lead in speed, defense, skill, and resistence. Leonardo pales in comparison to both of them, being behind in HP, strength, speed, and defense, for a negligible lead in skill and resistance (substantial lead in luck I'll give you that)
Then you get that awesome Double Bow. How the heck is +3 str, 22 MT, +5 crit, and a range of 1-3 not broken?
True that weapon is hax[/b]
Your Marksman will be incredibly useful for taking down Dheginsea and any other boss in the endgame because of being able to attack without being touched.

So if you only use ONE Marksman, it is one of the best classes in the game.
Truefax

Why are the warriors getting no love?
Because Dragonlords make better Tanks.
Nolan is the most broken member of Micaiah's team, being a useful tank at the beginning and remaining useful throughout. When he becomes a Reaver he is absolutely insane.
So are Haar and Jill, but they can also have Canto, better move, and can Fly, at the cost of a thunder weakness. Nolan's got a nice affinity though, and he certainly is usefull early game, but I don't consider him that amazing endgame.
Boyd is just as insane. He needs some initial babying because of lackluster speed, but again all you need is that Reaver promotion for him to leave nearly everyone in his dust.
Once again I'd rather take my Dragonlord.
Truefax
....You know, I hadn't really thought about palidans much. I mean their usefull throughout the game, but I pretty much only bring Oscar endgame. For his Earth affinity
Earth Affinity= The best affinity in the game.
True fax[/quote]
Ability to perform the triangle attack (ok with a heron to perform a double triangle attack, that is just crazy against any non-moving boss.)
Meh, I don't normally bring Boyd. And Rolf while he's a good unit) is a little bit of a pain to train. I use the occasionally, but my bread n butter team doesn't include them.
He is always smiling in battle. If you're a sadist, it is awesome to watch him kill people while eternally smiling.
True fax

really though, I think the bonus experience system could make comparing characters harder. Characters who max out stats early on can have some of their weaknesses fixed with BE. Soren for instance, maxes out his Mag, Skl, and Res by level 10 on average, so BE could easily pump his other stats.(Soren's already a beast though).

http://serenesforest.net/fe10/average/index.html
Basically, the more levels you have where your "stat up" average is below 3, the more you benifit from BE. I could go even further by saying that the lower that average is, the greater benefit you have as well.

Patinator

Smash Champion

Chris, you obviously don't play RD like I do. >_> By the time I get Zihark, Edward just flat-out performs better than Zihark. Maybe it's because I don't use the useless members of the DB (Anyone but Nolan and... Sothe and Micaiah.

Not to mention, Zihark levels up really slowly. Edward, if I recall correctly, gets 20-30 exp per kill, while Zihark gets... 1-10? X_X

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Chris, you obviously don't play RD like I do. >_> By the time I get Zihark, Edward just flat-out performs better than Zihark. Maybe it's because I don't use the useless members of the DB (Anyone but Nolan and... Sothe and Micaiah.

Not to mention, Zihark levels up really slowly. Edward, if I recall correctly, gets 20-30 exp per kill, while Zihark gets... 1-10? X_X
You mean letting Eddie hog ALL of the experience? No thank you.

Aran is better than Eddie for protecting the Dawn Brigade. He has the most monstrous defense growth in the entire game.... HE'S A MARSHALL WITH +1 MOVEMENT!

Jill is better than Eddie do to a higher defense stat and the ability to fly. Her only real weaknesses are a low early skill rating (hell, Paragon fixes this quite nicely) and a weakness against Thunder. Not to mention she has a better position on the weapon triangle.

Leonardo doesn't even hog experience. HE HELPS YOU GAIN EXPERIENCE. There is no reason not to use Leo.

Zihark gains the same experience that Eddie does when he catches up. There's something called a Paragon scroll if your actually worried about someone who is already a great asset to your team getting better.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
You mean letting Eddie hog ALL of the experience? No thank you.

Aran is better than Eddie for protecting the Dawn Brigade. He has the most monstrous defense growth in the entire game.... HE'S A MARSHALL WITH +1 MOVEMENT!

Jill is better than Eddie do to a higher defense stat and the ability to fly. Her only real weaknesses are a low early skill rating (hell, Paragon fixes this quite nicely) and a weakness against Thunder. Not to mention she has a better position on the weapon triangle.

Leonardo doesn't even hog experience. HE HELPS YOU GAIN EXPERIENCE. There is no reason not to use Leo.

Zihark gains the same experience that Eddie does when he catches up. There's something called a Paragon scroll if your actually worried about someone who is already a great asset to your team getting better.
Well, I assume you know that first tier units (with the exception of Micaiah) cannot use Paragon so I beleive you are talking about Zihark. But still, he has to compete with Micaiah for that scroll since she needs to be about at least level 17 before chapter 1-9 (curse her fraility and slow movement).

I would not use Leo. He does not gain enough experience off of just attacking, he takes up a spot after chapter 1-6, and he is a frail backliner (and the Dawn Brigade has enough of those). I always bench him after 1-6.

By the way, I just got passed chapter 3-12. I BEXP abused Aran after he capped skill, Atk, and HP and promoted him early after he also capped Speed and Def. He was a beast. He held his own against THREE GRIEL MERCENARIES (Lv --/20 Titania, lv 20/20/1 Oscar, and a lv --/20Mia) and was able to kill of Titania. That was better than any of the others could say (I needed Edward AND Volug to take down a base level Gatrie and Gatrie still had 88 hit on Edward, Zihark, although he was able to kill a full HP, lv --/20 Boyd with a storm sword, Resolve, and a lucky critical and Adept activation, got criticalled by Mia and I reset the game, and Nolan had 88 hit on untransformed Ranulf and missed BOTH times lol). It was sad though that I put Ike to sleep and the combined efforts of Aran, Nolan, Sothe, Micaiah, and Tauroneo was not able to take more than half of his HP.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^How the hell did you get Micaiah to even hit Ike? You'd have to wait like...forever before he starts moving (doesn't he start moving on like turn 10 or something?)

I normally just give Zihark the boots that I conviniently got right before then, and have him taking out Soren by turn 3 (paragon is too good, and then I take it off and give him the Resolve scroll I stole off Tauroneo) to get rid of Ike's A support (I don't know why I always support them. Old habit I guess).

Ike's a pretty big whimp when faced off with a Trueblade with Resolve (adept and astra with completely rediculous activation rates FTW!). Zihark just tears through him. Just give him that tempest blade (or just a steel blade if your stingy) and let him go nuts.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
^^How the hell did you get Micaiah to even hit Ike? You'd have to wait like...forever before he starts moving (doesn't he start moving on like turn 10 or something?)

I normally just give Zihark the boots that I conviniently got right before then, and have him taking out Soren by turn 3 (paragon is too good, and then I take it off and give him the Resolve scroll I stole off Tauroneo) to get rid of Ike's A support (I don't know why I always support them. Old habit I guess).

Ike's a pretty big whimp when faced off with a Trueblade with Resolve (adept and astra with completely rediculous activation rates FTW!). Zihark just tears through him. Just give him that tempest blade (or just a steel blade if your stingy) and let him go nuts.
Ike moved. I was not able to even get close to him until he moved because of all of those Laguz (my Zihark had crappy avoid anyway. Why I supported him with Laura I will never know). I also gave my Paragon to Laura since I am trying to use her this playthrough (oddly, she does pretty good against the tiger Laguz once she gained enough speed to double. I cannot wait to bexp abuse her when I get to Part 4.).

Edit: I love the Melee clip in your sig Dark Sonic.

Top Bottom