• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finish that Mango~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I dont know about having Mango banned from tourneys but this thread makes wanna get so much better especially after see him 3 stock Armada with fox, a character he doesnt use and the character i use...cant wait for APEX
mango does use fox..... more in teams than in singles.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
You don't have to invent something to be the best. At some point you start playing a game that has nothing left to be discovered, but it doesn't mean you can't play it better than everyone else.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
What did mango invent?

Ken showed Marth's potential.

Bombsoldier wow'd everyone.

Waveshining was born in 2005, everyone was maining Fox.

Mew2King reinvented Marth. (After this, Marth was forever changed. Compare vids from pre m2k marth to current.)

etc...

Did mango contribute any useful knowledge? I dont see alot of new jigglypuff mains.
mango reinvented falco , also invented jigglypuff being unstoppable.

also just generally reinvented being **** at this game, beating top players with his tertiary characters, i.e beating zhu easily wit falcon, after zhu wrecking ss in losers and stuff like that.

mango has entirely recreated spacing/pressure which nobody can emulate at the moment.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
shut up kage would have loved 2 play you at pound .. toooo bad you didnt make it to me ... suckeerrrr <33 lol

And hbox.. shuttttttttttttttttttt uppp

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
dude I just thought of something sick what if mango and h-box teamed up and did bair camping and made a massive wall in teams I think people would just kill them selfes from confusion

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Let's give out medals to most confusing people who posted hhhhhhhhheeeeeeerrrrrreeee not there I wonder.

also welcome to the machine, we know where you've been

Prawn

Smash Master
LOL wait is insane carzy guy mango

please tell me it is. i saw someone mention it and im so high

dude i hope

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I thought I was mango too, lol mango has a sick thing for pichu and hides it from the WORLD.

but yeah if you read that your all F***ed up

Prawn

Smash Master
im so ****ed.

dude it is PLZ OMG THAT WOULD BE RAAAAAAAAPE

mango needs to win a set in grand finals with pichu, ALLY DID WITH C.FALCON IN BRAWL

YOU CANT LET BRAWL UPSTAGE YOU IN LOW TIERS

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Don't worry Prawn i'll **** m2k with pichu(once he stops picking sheik).

also be careful you are about to place your self in an interesting place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom