• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Zelda Discussion - What's In, what's out?

sheikan7

Smash Cadet
Sheikan, start criying, sheik will (very very likely) not return, c zamus, similair moves an all, now since link got his TP look, why wont zelda will? and I doubt TP zelda will transform into shiek, u know the alter ego of OoT zelda, not TP zelda, OOT ZELDA, it aint gonna happen, besides sheik if for n00bs and can be mastered without much skill...

Ganon will have his TP look (again very very likely) and the sword of sages to unclone him, Midna is highly possible dude, or have u forgoten that shes uber popular and represents the newestr zelda game? zant may have a shot too

WW link will probably replace Ylink (if he returns), and sheik wont be a seperate character cause she WONT come back, shes now a secondary character to the entire zelda series, and the game is about ALL STARS...

Man I love crushing sheiks-users dreams of sheik returning XD

Ok, first off, when I started to play the game 3 years ago,, I learned the moveset by myself without their guide or an online guide. Was I to predict what power sheik had...? And I actually do use zelda.

Secondly, I don't care about Ganon(dorf). I don't think Midna would be, because..her moveset would be so bad. Unless you want a sucky character to help rep the Zelda series.

And wheter or not sheik will return, that's one's opinion. It's not my DREAM. Brawl will have more oppurtunities.

So, don't TRY to "burn" people, because you have a very weak arguement that can't be followed up by much.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Fawriel...In TP you cannot find bombs if you slash grass! Only if you buy them or find them in chests.
And there went my authority.
In some sites yes they do hold tournaments.As in questions and answers to find out about the most knowledgeable player.
...how does THAT work?
And sorry if I insulted you mate..I really am.But its a fact that TP has some enemies to kill rather than jellies and spiders this time around! MM was not as difficult as TP.They were both still easy :p
No harm done. And, point. Although Wind Waker did have the Dark Nuts. ...hehe, it was hell to kill several of those when I first played it. ...I apparently missed the information that you can't counter while shielding. ^^;
Majora's Mask is still the hardest, though, I stand by that claim.
It had lots of enemies and tough puzzles, and some frustrating bosses. Twilight Princess had two hard parts. The miniboss of the Temple of Light ( was it called that? ), if you don't know how to fight him yet, and the final battle. Best final battle in history, by the way. They managed what they failed to do in Wind Waker, where the battle just kind of suddenly ended by pressing A.

D

Deleted member

Sorry but... He has a point with Sheik. The transexual will probably not return, as he was just there to give Zelda something other than a weak Mewtwo-like moveset. It was sort of a broken character, but it's all in the hands of the players. I'm sure with my 'Puff I could take down some Sheiks. Most players have a very simple game with Sheik - they think that it's an invincible character.

I'll use this last part for Skull kid. Quite possible the best representation of the entire '64 era of Zelda, seeing as everyone else is going to have new models. He was in both MM and OoT, being one of the main characters in MM. He's becoming an icon of the Zelda series' darker titles, as he represents what happens when you stray from your path. Such as in OoT, the Skull kid and the other lost children of the forest are those who couldn't find their way back. In MM the Skull kid from OoT (the one you sing Sariah's Song to) is overwhelmed by the mask and his sadness, loneliness and anger is all given diabolical power to wreak vengeance on Termina. Again, he appears in Twilight Princess but with a role as important as his OoT role. Whether this is the MM/OoT Skull kid is disputed, as it would certainly make some sense.

This is because OoT, MM and TP are all in the non-Wind Waker timeline. I'm not sure if this means that that giant flood thing, or whatever it was that drowned Hyrule, doesn't happen, but the stories followed in this timeline are darker and so suited for Skull kid. A cel-shaded Skull kid just wouldn't work. I expect full-heartedly for Skull kid to return in the next main Zelda. If MM is anything to go by, I hope that TP is followed up in couple of years by a MM-type game that is as difficult and intricate plot-wise.

Skull Kid's moveset would be extremely origional, of course you'd get his MM form rather than his normal Skull kid form from OoT/TP. He'd be floaty and light, but a slow faller and be able to recover in the air using a move I'll mention later. This is because he would be able to levitate as he did in MM. I'm not too good with designing movesets like others here seem to enjoy doing, but I'm confident that it would work out if they involved a "Moon" summoning Super Smash move as well as a Song of Time move.

What's a song of time move, you ask? Well... This would be Skull kid's recovery move/B^. He'd pull out the ocarina of time, stolen for a short time in MM, and sing the tune. This would create a short burst of blue musical notes to circle the Skull kid, and elevate him upwards and downwards depending on each individual note's pitch. These would be randomized between high and low, obviously each note has permanently got a high or low pitch but the veracity of each note could be drastic or mellow. Also, anyone who is touched by the more drastic notes would fall asleep for a short time (seeing as it's Zelda's lullaby). Imagine 'Puff's lullaby move but with control over when it stops and some movement around the level. A way past it would be to attack Skull kid during a weaker burst of notes. You can stop the move any time you want and it wouldn't have any start-up lag, but letting it end naturally would let you out of the move fast whilst ending it in the middle of the song will have some lag where Skull kid is putting it away.

His other moves I'm not so sure on. His taunt could easily be like Mewtwo's spinning, but with him in a cross-legged position to finish. Maybe he would use Majora's Mask as a frisbee, maybe he could fire a blast of dark energy with the sad faces of those he effected in MM using the Mask. The only limit is the imagination of the developers of 'Smash. And as seen with Fox and Captain Falcon they are more than capable of designing origional movesets out of nothing, whilst Skull kid has a whole lot of stuff from the games to use.

Skull kid has elevated to one of the characters I want most in 'Brawl, along with Wolf and Ridley. We need more villains in 'Brawl!

SKULL KID FOR 'BRAWL!

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Smash Daddy I'm ok and I actually agree with everything you said 'cept this tiny bit about OoT/MM and TP being in a different timeline with WW.That's actually a mistake because we have more than enough proof to say that OoT and WW are linked. It's just that WW is several centuries after the events in OoT.
So all in all its more like this. OoT>>>some months after>>>MM>>>Over a century after>>>TP>>>centuries after>>>WW

P.S Really loved that song of time recovery! Although there is no way for Skull Kid to know the song.Then again Zelda didn't know all her special moves like Din Fire etc etc :p
So on with Skull Kid for Brawl!!!

D

Deleted member

I think there are two timelines, one where Ganon is locked away by Adult Link and is released in Wind Waker and one where Young Link returns to his time and goes to Termina to fight Majora's Mask. This then leads up to Twilight Princess, where Ganondorf locks himself in the Twili realm because he is (nearly) executed instead of being locked away. It's a theory, but I think it makes some sense. :grin:

I'm glad you liked my Song of Time idea, it would be very awesome indeed!

Joner

Smash Cadet
Yes, but WW is in the TP timeline, where gannon got locked away by adult link.
MM is the timeline after Link went back in time.

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Yes, but WW is in the TP timeline, where gannon got locked away by adult link.
MM is the timeline after Link went back in time.
Nah, Smash Daddy got it right. Aonuma stated it in an interview a while ago.

Remember how Link went back to see Zelda after getting back into his childhood? Well, apparently he went to talk to her about how Ganondorf was going to betray the king so the events that happened when Link was seven years older didn't occur. Instead Link went to Termina. Later on, Ganondorf tried to get the Triforce. He was caught and the sages tried to execute him. This is where the events of TP happen.

The other timeline is the one Link left behind after he had defeated Ganon and the sages had sealed him into the Sacred Realm. He escaped and as a hero didn't arrive the goddesses flooded Hyrule for some strange, messed up reason. This is where the events of TWW happen.

I think it makes a lot of sense. I wonder how they are going to divide the games between the two.
The only possibility I've thought of that I dare to mention here is that the OoT-WW one has ALTTP. It has a few references to things that happened in OoT and this timeline was the one where the Hero of Time fought Ganondorf. In the other one, TP seems to be the first time Ganon fought Link.

Joner

Smash Cadet
As Ganondorf got sealed in the timeline link left, and not the timeline where he went to termina, TP can't take place in the termina timeline, if he breaks out of the seal...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
For CRAP'S SAKE Smash, Daddy, the Skull Kid in Ocarina DOES NOT EQUAL the Skull Kid in Majora or Twilight. Stop stating it as fact, because it's never EVER officially said to be as such.

Why would you think that the Skull Kid from Ocarina exists in an alternate reality? Remember, the Skull Kid from Majora was already in Termina before Link got there...are you saying that the Skull Kid that, in fact, you can kill in Ocarina, went through the rabbit's hole and lived in Termina for a while before Link got there? Unless you have some proof, or at least a reasonable explanation, stop it.

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
As Ganondorf got sealed in the timeline link left, and not the timeline where he went to termina, TP can't take place in the termina timeline, if he breaks out of the seal...
Huh? I'm not sure if I understood what you just wrote...

He breaks out of the seal before TWW. TP Ganondorf has never been sealed. It's not like the sages' magic somehow works in the past or anything. That would just be ridiculous.

Mendez: Here, see this. It's about two and a half minutes into the video. I don't think it really matters when it comes to Brawl as he was so minor in OoT anyway, but there you go. Saying that the TP one is the same guy is just overspeculation though.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
For CRAP'S SAKE Smash, Daddy, the Skull Kid in Ocarina DOES NOT EQUAL the Skull Kid in Majora or Twilight. Stop stating it as fact, because it's never EVER officially said to be as such.

Why would you think that the Skull Kid from Ocarina exists in an alternate reality? Remember, the Skull Kid from Majora was already in Termina before Link got there...are you saying that the Skull Kid that, in fact, you can kill in Ocarina, went through the rabbit's hole and lived in Termina for a while before Link got there? Unless you have some proof, or at least a reasonable explanation, stop it.
Mendez, Mendez, Mendez. For a guy with a clear apreciation for the Zelda series, you really need to brush up on your series history. Don't worry, I'll refresh your memory.

The key is Saria's song. Link taught this to the Skull Kid in the Lost Woods as a child in OoT.

Okay, during the start of MM, while riding through the Lost Woods (in Hyrule) Link is then ambushed by the Skull Kid and his horse Eupona is stolen. Link gives chase, and passed through a mysterious doorway which distorts the space around him as he passes through it - at which point Link is in Termania (an alternate world of Hyrule). Apparently, the Skull Kid could pass between the two worlds - but it's still the same Skull Kid.

Still not convinced? How about during the end of MM, when the Skull Kid (free of the mask's control) walks up to Link and says something to the effect that he remembers Link's smell, as it belonged to the same boy who taught him a certain song... Any of this ringing a bell?

Finally, in TP the Skull Kid in the Sacred Grove side quest is most likely the same Skull Kid. The only evidence to support this is that he spends the entire game of hide-and-seek playing (you guessed it) Saria's song on his horn.

Check and mate.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Mendez, Mendez, Mendez. For a guy with a clear apreciation for the Zelda series, you really need to brush up on your series history. Don't worry, I'll refresh your memory.

The key is Saria's song. Link taught this to the Skull Kid in the Lost Woods as a child in OoT.

Okay, during the start of MM, while riding through the Lost Woods (in Hyrule) Link is then ambushed by the Skull Kid and his horse Eupona is stolen. Link gives chase, and passed through a mysterious doorway which distorts the space around him as he passes through it - at which point Link is in Termania (an alternate world of Hyrule). Apparently, the Skull Kid could pass between the two worlds - but it's still the same Skull Kid.

Still not convinced? How about during the end of MM, when the Skull Kid (free of the mask's control) walks up to Link and says something to the effect that he remembers Link's smell, as it belonged to the same boy who taught him a certain song... Any of this ringing a bell?

Finally, in TP the Skull Kid in the Sacred Grove side quest is most likely the same Skull Kid. The only evidence to support this is that he spends the entire game of hide-and-seek playing (you guessed it) Saria's song on his horn.

Check and mate.
I would have to say something along the lines "I think he's right"
But I'll just say...I know he is right!!! What Wiseguy says is actually 100% accurate.

Also I looked at this thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda_(series)#Chronology and actually read the whole thing! I guess its true that OoT's ending created a paradox,created 2 possible outcomes.In the one hand we have Link defeating Ganon and putting an end to his reign of darkness over Hyrule then returning back in time and let everybody know of what was to come.Thus leading to the attempt on Ganondorf's life..A failed attempt leading to his banishment in the Twilight realm(leading to the TP chronicles).The young Link of that dimension goes to Termina saves the day and his name is engraved in history forever.He dies when his time is over.
Now on the other hand we have a split in time cause by the powerful ocarina of time.Now what happens here is that the defeated Ganondorf vows for revenge and that as long as he has the triforce of power in his hands he is bound to hunt the next bearers of the trifoce pieces.Now in the begining of WW it explains some stuff about the hero of time embarking on a different journey but that cannot be Termina cause he is a grown man in a seperate dimension from his young form.We don't know exacly his actions but maybe we will in the future Zelda gaming.So to sum up I must repeat that we don't know what the 17 year old Link did after his victory over Ganon.Now Ganondorf in the WW is set free cause the sacred realms prison has weakened cause adult Link left Hyrule causing his courage triforce to split in 8 pieces.that has caused the sacred realm's prison to slowly weaken until we come to the realease of the dark lord Ganondorf leading to the events of the WindWaker where Ganondorf is beaten again by the reincarnation of the hero of time and the reincarnation of Zelda herself.

Sorry guys for tiring you out but I wanted to help end this debate for the timeline and stuff.I was wrong believing that OoT,MM,TP and WW are all in the same dimension..They are linked yes...But not in a "physical" way.Take your time reading what I wrote and check out the webpage I linked from wikipedia to verify my sayings.
Bring it on Phantom Hourglass!

P.S I am about to get a DS JUST to play the game...Yes I am addicted.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm.. funny, I always thought that the end of OoT where Link goes back means that Ganondorf kind of got imprisoned in a plain outside of the flow of time in our dimension, so he automatically disappeared from existence in the past as well. Of course, then the whole meeting with Zelda again doesn't make much sense, either.. and stuff.. oh well.
Now all I wonder is what's up with those Sages who attempt to execute Link. Who are they, and why do they look so depressing?

D

Deleted member

I think my points have already been explained by various people, Mendez. It's not speculation, it's pretty much fact. Weren't you the one that said Nintendo usually gave hints for the player to decipher? These hints are everywhere with Skull kid...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Ohh it is true alwright... I play Zelda like eveyday OoT and TP.(MM when it's on the Virtual Console) It is the same skull kid in OoT and MM but the only questionable one is TP's. But even so, it still has the chance to be because he is in the Lost Woods and is playing Saria's Song with the Pipe.(in Majoras Mask, the deku scrub used a pipe. Had to point that out.)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Hmm.. funny, I always thought that the end of OoT where Link goes back means that Ganondorf kind of got imprisoned in a plain outside of the flow of time in our dimension, so he automatically disappeared from existence in the past as well. Of course, then the whole meeting with Zelda again doesn't make much sense, either.. and stuff.. oh well.
Now all I wonder is what's up with those Sages who attempt to execute Link. Who are they, and why do they look so depressing?
If I am understanding this correctly, you are saying Ganondorf was imprisoned in plain outside of flow of time. He was actually banned from returning by the sages. They imprisoned him in the realm until he broke free.
What sages attempt to execute Link..?

D

Deleted member

The moveset is of great quality.

The moveset is of above-average quality.

The moveset is of average quality.

The moveset is of below-average quality.

The moveset is of poor quality.

My star ratings are determined entirely on my own subjective standards. I will not rate a new user's movesets until they have had enough time to develop their skills, under the presumption that to rate otherwise would be unfair. Likewise, I will avoid bias based on user or character preference. Differing from my Make Your Move 8 system, I will also be giving out special awards in the form of coloured stars:​

The stars represent the best of creativity, playstyle, editing, effort and flair in a moveset. These will overwrite regular stars in the organisation of star ratings and in the user rankings.

Creativity is excellence in imaginative inputs while retaining a high stringent of flow.
Playstyle is excellence in crafting flow into an original and interesting flowchart.
Editing is excellence in creating the organisation and sustaining writing style in a set.
Effort is excellence in consistent set quality despite arduous length or complexities.
The Dark Star represents a moveset which I personally favour and likely encompasses the other stars' attributes.​

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
It all went together perfectly... Nintendo's Miyamoto is amazing and I knew the story if you were clarifying to me. I just didn't get what Fawriel meant.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Creo, I have no idea. Too tired. But I think I just brought up my own, old thoughts of what happens, then immediately disproved them, so... like, nevermind that post.

By the way, something I find very interesting about TP's Ganondorf... let's use some spoiler tags... ( seriously, don't read this if you haven't already beat the game )
I find it really interesting how Ganondorf "dies" in the end. I mean, he keeps coming back somehow? Maybe this time he won't? Whatever the case, in this "death", he is impaled by Link's sword and dies standing...
In Japanese folklore, many great heroes die standing in battle, penetrated by hundreds of arrows but still going on until rigor mortis sets in.
Meaning, Ganondorf is portrayed dignified, like a hero. Interesting, ne?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Here that everyone, do not quote to his post. TP's Ganondorf has three forms. I think that is pretty cool back lacks a good Ganon like OoT.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Let's also note that in TP upon Ganondorf's defeat he is either losing his triforce of power or the triforce power decides to leave Ganondorf for good.My assumptions lead me to the emerge of a far more greater evil than Ganondorf in the upcoming Zelda.(Not the Phantom Hourglass) Only thing for sure is that we saw the triforce of power leaving Ganondorf.Shigeru Miyamoto stated that TP is the last Zelda of its kind and that future Zelda gaming will be much more different. Although I love Ganondorf I believe his time is over...I believe that the triforce of power is out on a quest to find a more suited carrier than Ganondorf.I believe that the dark lord Ganondorf is dead.(At least in the OoT>>MM>>TP timeline)

P.S I also believe that we really love the Zelda games and we went off topic of this thread :laugh:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yes I heard Miyamoto say that too, and I did see the Triforce disappearing from his hand, but I don't think it is the end of him. I believe he won't be the big boss in future console Zelda games but will be in it, or definitely mentioned. He is too important to leave the series I would believe. (maybe no Ganondorf and just Ganon again. We'll have to wait a while to find this out so...yeah.)

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Let's also note that in TP upon Ganondorf's defeat he is either losing his triforce of power or the triforce power decides to leave Ganondorf for good.My assumptions lead me to the emerge of a far more greater evil than Ganondorf in the upcoming Zelda.(Not the Phantom Hourglass) Only thing for sure is that we saw the triforce of power leaving Ganondorf.Shigeru Miyamoto stated that TP is the last Zelda of its kind and that future Zelda gaming will be much more different. Although I love Ganondorf I believe his time is over...I believe that the triforce of power is out on a quest to find a more suited carrier than Ganondorf.I believe that the dark lord Ganondorf is dead.(At least in the OoT>>MM>>TP timeline)
I really like the idea of Ganondorf returning over and over again in one timeline while the other one gets a new villain. I have always liked him, but he is getting a bit old.
He has reached his pinnacle with TWW and TP (in different ways in both) anyway. I personally wouldn't use him again nearly as often after that as it can't go uphill very easily after that.

And I can actually see Aonuma doing that, giving us a new main villain for the next Zeldas. I just hope it isn't like how Vaati was. That guy was just a lesser Ganondorf with fangirl-attracting long white hair. Blecch.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Capital letters next time and it is Ganondorf.
Yes there is. Ganon was the original boss of the Zelda series. Ganon is the Huge monster form and Ganondorf is the human that transforms to him.

And it might not be the end because TP is based like 100 or so years after OoT. WW was like uber long ago so if they continue from one of those or before WW era, he will not be in but probably mentioned. But if they make one after the era of WW, he has a possibility of returning.

D

Deleted member

The Triforce of Power leaving Ganondorf might just mean there will be a new Ganondorf. He only survived OoT by abusing different realms. I have a feeling that the smarter WW Ganondorf will become the norm in the DS games, whilst the main Wii/Super Wii 64 games will get new villains. I hope Skull kid is a villain again some day.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Aaahhh yes. It can be a reincarnation because Link and Zelda has been and if you recall at the end of TP, Ganondorf says something like"it will not end here...Evil and good will remain written in the bloodline of out ancestors".
...Maybe a Majoras Mask return and appearance of the Happy Mask Salesman once again...

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't understand why some people like Skull Kid, i mean i can understand Zant being a king of shadows and all, but the Skull kid is a Wooden boy with a mask that let's him summon a moon... i don't get it, and Ganondorf will never ever stop appearing in Zeld games he has appeared on at least 80% of the Zelda games.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Okay, I guess you got me on the Majora side (I guess it's been a while), but I don't see how the TP version playing Saria's Song equates to anything more than fan-service.

All this timeline stuff is giving me a headache. For such a formulaic series...it sure has a complex plot arch.

Fawriel

Smash Master
It's like SSB or One Piece. It looks simple at the surface but gets really complex once you get to know it better.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I don't understand why some people like Skull Kid, i mean i can understand Zant being a king of shadows and all, but the Skull kid is a Wooden boy with a mask that let's him summon a moon... i don't get it, and Ganondorf will never ever stop appearing in Zeld games he has appeared on at least 80% of the Zelda games.
Did you beat Majoras Mask..? The Mask made him not only summon a moon but give him incredible moonwalk abilities, dark powers, and the ability to possess stuff.

Okay, I guess you got me on the Majora side (I guess it's been a while), but I don't see how the TP version playing Saria's Song equates to anything more than fan-service.

All this timeline stuff is giving me a headache. For such a formulaic series...it sure has a complex plot arch.
Well not just for fan-boys like myself. If you recall in OoT and MM he is spotted first and only in the lost woods.(except for the one little part where he is just outside them and having MM on doesn't count)Also, in those woods, Sarias song is always playing or he is playing it. So in TP, at the Sacred Grove, he is in that version of lost woods and out of some miraculous coincidence, he is playing Sarias Song. I think there may be a connection there.

If your a fan-boy of the series, you know the timeline and the plot like second nature so it is not that complex.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
The TP Ganondorf lost the triforce of power.The WW Ganondorf didn't! In fact he was made into a stone by the power of the master sword.But then again so did the master sword!

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
The TP Ganondorf lost the triforce of power.The WW Ganondorf didn't! In fact he was made into a stone by the power of the master sword.But then again so did the master sword!
Actually, the TWW one could very well have lost it. He put the Triforce back together, but once the King of Red Lions had made his wish the pieces just sorta flew away.
TP Ganondorf's Triforce symbol just faded away which could also mean simply that Ganondorf himself was just getting too weak to use it. There's a similar case with the scar in his chest. It just stops glowing.

Then again, we don't really know.:dizzy:

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I know but naturally each triforce will seek out its proper bearer. Thus it may still be in Ganondorf even allowing him to live on until some circumstances are met for him to be alive again! Also back in OoT when Ganondorf actually grasped the whole triforce it was THEN that the triforce split into three halves,each halve to find its proper owner.Let's say that Ganondorf's soul was wise and courageous as well as powerful then the triforce would have no reason to split up and Ganondorf would be a fair king.But he is evil :p So the halves naturally seek a proper bearer.

D

Deleted member

Mhmm. It could just show his current power, like before he transforms into Pig Ganon at the end of OoT he shows it almost proudly to Link as if to say "I'm still alive, biatch". That was the most awesome shot ever.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yes I could agree with you. For this discussion, we are gonna have to wait a few years or so for the new Zelda game to come to get the info on Ganondorf but from what we have got, we can't tell if he lost the triforce or just died and it stayed with him. If that is the case, If you recall in TP when it shows the cutscene with Ganondorf and the Sages, his Triforce of Power starts to activate out of no where. Also, in the end of OoT, you slay Ganondorf but then the triforce reserrects him to form into the ultimate Ganon. Maybe, if there is a sequal to TP he will rise only as Ganon(OoT version) and start a new reign.
^^^ I could agree with you. When I beat Ganondorf for the first time and then he came back up and transformed as Ganon I was like HOLY S**T!!!(best boss battle ever and that is awesome blades he weilds.)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Creo said:
If your a fan-boy of the series, you know the timeline and the plot like second nature so it is not that complex.
That's...actually a bit insulting.

It's not like I'm any less of a fan because I don't revel in talking about intangible, unexplored plot details in a franchise whose games don't rely at all on each other to tell an immersive tale on a message board.

Top Bottom