• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Zelda Discussion - What's In, what's out?

D

Deleted member

As is everyone else here who isn't an idiot. A 2:1 ratio of helpful:idiots who need help? :lol:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I just like to help n00bs out when they ask what Wavedashing is or something like that. Or when they post sucky videos and they are always rolling everywhere.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
I leave for one day and this topic gets to 11 pages WTF. Anyway I still doubt Midna and Zant will get in over Vaati and Skull Kid. Vaati is currently the second villain next to Ganon (Whether Zant will steal that title in the future remains to be seen) plus he is the rival of cell shaded Link so I say he has the highest chance of a new Zelda character. Then there is my personal favorite Skull Kid. I think Skull Kid has a decent chance. He could represent the older games in his MM form which he will most likely be if he gets in (Don't give me any of that TP **** MM is his most famous form so he would most definitely get in in that one) Plus he is a recurring character that has ties to the sages and is Links best friend. Also I don't know if this increases his chances or not but I have reason to believe the twili are the tribe that made majoras mask. On the topic of Tingle if he gets in he will rep the Tingle franchise similar to how Yoshi reps Yoshis island.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Well it would be cool to see Zant in the game. Yet I highly doubt that he will make it into the roster. If they are going to add another villen than I will have to say Skull kid will get it. I think Sara should be in there two. She was pretty cool. Umm Midna I don't think, I mean maybe who knows. I could care less if I see her in there or not.

D

Deleted member

That raises an interesting point. If Cel-shaded Link's in, will Vaati's chances be heightened because of his involvement with that form of Link? But that's pushing it a bit... Vaati's only been in three games, and is not in the 3D games at all. He also dies in his last appearance - but maybe that mist around the wind tower meant something.

Skull kid is way under-rated as far as the 'Brawl roster goes. Everyone who's played Majora's Mask wants him in, and he deserves a permanent spot because of the unique twist of a character he was. Do I dare say that Zant's personality is based a little off of Skull kid's in Majora's Mask? It seems as if Zant is a descendant of the mask's creator, because of his own fascination with one and his own insanity that resembles the mask's.

Maybe Zant created the mask himself? That'd be a stretch - but a very groovy woovy one. We need more links between Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask seeing as Twilight Princess is chronologically a sequel to Majora's Mask.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Vaati might return, seeing as his most recent game, Minish Cap, is actually set before the 4 sword adventures. I don't think they are planning anything with him anytime soon though.

As much as I loved MM, I've never been fond of the idea of Skull Kid for brawl. You could probably connect Zant to Majora's mask though, seeing as it was created by a dark power that could've been the Twili's, though that just seems like complete speculation with little basis. Zant was probably based of Majora's mask somewhat, as both were pretty psychotic and had funky battles.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
If there is one thing I have learned from being a Nintendo fan its that Nintendo likes to drop hints in there games. The fact that Zant fights similar to it and the fact that Midna has a similar pattern on her helmet leads me to believe the Twili made the mask.

D

Deleted member

Yeah... It makes me think that the next main Zelda game will follow from this in some way. 'Seems as if the timeline with OoT -> MM -> TP is going to be much darker than the timeline with OoT -> Wind Waker -> Phantom's Hourglass.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Actually, Aonuma's said that the next console Zelda will be pretty different from what we're used to. Stuff like how complicated it's gotten and it's very poor reception in Japan have caused him to think this way. If you want some intangible evidence, just read any interview where he talks about PH's stylus controls. It's supposed to be all "accesible" and stuff. Whatever it is, I don't think it's going to be another Twilight Princess-style game.

I think EGM or GameInformer had a rumor a few months ago about that.

LukeFonFabre said:
Vaati might return, seeing as his most recent game, Minish Cap, is actually set before the 4 sword adventures.
Source? Is this official, or one of those stupidly believeable fan-timelines (my favorite one's the "Triforce of Time", which basically states that Tingle is Link from the future who's come back in time to try and kill himself...yeah).

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
My predictions:

Link will return with more or less the exact same moveset. Of course, the moves will behave slightly differently, but no one can really predict how.

Zelda will undoubtedly return, but shiek will not, having only a single appearance from an old game. Zelda's moveset will be much altered, too, since the days of Farore's Wind, Din's Fire, and Naru's Love have past. Instead, she may be granted the rapier-esque longsword shown in her concept-art and in the first part of the Gannon fight, and is also quite likely to recieve the light bow-and-arrows used in the third stage of the Gannon fight. Her A-moves will likely be replaced with sword slahes and short-range magical projectiles (eg: lightning kick), if the sword is chosen for her.

Gannon will recieve the sword of the sages which he steals and uses during TP. His moveset will be vastly different, since he will no longer be a clone. It's difficult to say what kinds of moves he will recieve, but he has been seen using his blade frequently, employing magical projectiles, summoning force-fields, creating illusory versions of himself, and commanding puppets to do his bidding. He even undergoes metamorphosis in several games, which could end up being his super.

Midna will likely make an appearance, and keeping with the trend of the game, is also likely to be riding on the back of Link in his wolf form. Their moves would likely be thick with bites, headbutts, magical projectiles, and magical-hand bashes; along with teleportation recovery. Super moves could include the trident-attack Midna uses to dispatch Zant and break the barrier on Hyrule Castle, or perhaps some crazy twilight transformations. It is incredibly unlikely that Midna's true form will appear, being in a cutscene and apparent for less than five minutes.

Cel-Shaded Link, a replacement for Young Link, has much better chances than most people are willing to grant him. With a plethora of moves from The Wind Waker, and being the star of two games (another will be hitting the DS soon), there's reason enough for Sakurai to include him. Moves could range from the use of the Deku Leaf to mega-ton-hammer bashes, and any number of the old Zelda staples.

Zant isn't likely to appear, Tetra won't appear, Skull Kid (though it'd be cool) won't appear, etc.

Tingle: How dare you forget Tingle on your list. Tingle WILL appear. Sakurai must know, he must know how much I want to beat the **** out of him.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
What? Tingle's on the list.

Chief Mendez said:
Zelda, Ganondorf, Midna, Skull Kid, Zant, Tingle, WW Link, Tetra, WW Zelda (with or w/o Tetra), Sheik
Although I must say, I just want him because I think he's awesome. The only thing cooler is, well:

Paranoid Android said:
With a plethora of moves from The Wind Waker...
Hurricane Spin, anyone?

Also, I don't agree with having Midna on Wolf Link. The Wolf segments of TP were, at best, painful: why would you want to relive them? Besides, Midna's cool enough to fight all on her lonesome, and it'd be alot more original. And what's Wolfie gonna' bring to the table? Biting and clawing? Is that really better than waving around a giant mass of orange death?

kaid

Smash Master
It's more variety than restricting the character to ONLY a giant mass of orange death.

Putting Midna on a wolf would increse her mass, traction, and probably ground speed.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Actually, I'd think keeping her on a wolf (when she can, alone, fly all over the place) would reduce her mobility. Also, variety for variety's sake isn't necessarily a good thing.

I just think a moveset created around a large, malleable glob of energy is more interesting than a dog biting stuff from different angles.

kaid

Smash Master
It doesn't have to be one or the other. in the Midna topic, there is movesets for each form, and the ones for Midna alone start looking like Marth clones. (I exagerrate, but aside from specials, it's mostly sweeping moves and twili energy)

A mixed moveset, on the other hand, has in several examples of the above, mixed with the wolf clawing, biting, digging and spinning... faster moves for the area they cover than reaching down with the Hand would be.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
I agree with everything that Paranoid_Android said and I also believe that that would be the most logical to happen! Because seriously as much as I love the Skull Kid and the MM game it is just ONE game and its dating back to 2000...While Midna/WolfLink may have appeared in one game as well but its the latest Zelda released and fans worldwide loved Midna and WolfLink.

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
Midna FTW!

I'd be fine with Zant and Skull Kid/Majora... but I think there are better, more deserving, Zelda characters.

WTF no Vaati?

D

Deleted member

Skull kid has more of a chance than people think. But Midna on Wolf... Eh... Mendez has a point, the Wolf segments really were horrible. Either collecting bugs or having to awkwardly capture those creatures in that sphere-hand thing. It was not fun. I hated those parts, I hope they never try anything like that again. Just because something's different doesn't mean it's good, there was no variety in the Wolf gameplay. It was basically the same thing repeated over and over throughout after the first few times.

But I do think Midna has a chance of being in either as a lone character or a stage hazard. Fused shadow anyone?

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
The wolf transformation was not boring at all! And since you didn't like the side quests like the poe killing and the collection of the golden bugs that's like saying you just like to slash through spiders and moblins...Zelda is what it is as a whole! And don't hope for Midna without WolfLink! They are like a pair and their moveset would be unique. And with TP being such of a success a character like Midna and WolfLink is highly to be there if they decide to implement more Zelda chars.
And yes if Midna is to be alone she would be a stage hazard but by no means a character by herself.

Joner

Smash Cadet
To you guys saying Midna doesn't have a chanse:
Just stop it, OK? Midna is the most interesting character in any Zelda game and played a just as big role in Zelda TPs story as link.
Another discussed possibility in the past has been Wolf Link (with or without midna), wich is also an interesting choice, and if it would happen, I have no objections.
I say put midna in and leave the rest as it is.

D

Deleted member

Okay, little chance, but my character is good if you need variety.

Search for my Ralph topic.

Thanks.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Source? Is this official, or one of those stupidly believeable fan-timelines (my favorite one's the "Triforce of Time", which basically states that Tingle is Link from the future who's come back in time to try and kill himself...yeah).
No, Luke's right. Minish Cap is a prequel to the Four Swords games.

Spoilers:
In Minish Cap, Vaati turns from humanoid form to his more well known monster incarnation before being sealed inside the Four Sword. The Four Sword game picks up when Link and Zelda (perhaps even the SAME Link and Zelda. Its never quite clear...) inadvertaintly release Monster Vaati from his prison by drawing the the Four Sword from its stone.

The real dilemna is fiting these games into the same timeline with the rest of the Zelda games. Although it is strongly implied Minish Cap is the very first Zelda game (in other words, many years before OoT) the game Four Sword Adventures (which is implied to invlolve the same Link and the same Zelda some time after the events of MC) has Pig Ganon as the final boss, which completely screws up the timeline if you accept that OoT was the first time Ganondorf appeared.

D

Deleted member

The wolf transformation was not boring at all! And since you didn't like the side quests like the poe killing and the collection of the golden bugs that's like saying you just like to slash through spiders and moblins...Zelda is what it is as a whole! And don't hope for Midna without WolfLink! They are like a pair and their moveset would be unique. And with TP being such of a success a character like Midna and WolfLink is highly to be there if they decide to implement more Zelda chars.
And yes if Midna is to be alone she would be a stage hazard but by no means a character by herself.
Meh. I never liked the Zelda mini-games, it's usually just going back to places you've already been to look for something you missed or ignored. It'd be cool if it all led to extra boss fights or something, but usually it's for item storage or useless items.

I like the idea of Midna by herself more than on top of Link. Do we really need a third Link, two from the same game? It would make her faster on the ground but fault her mobility. Otherwise she'd be levitating around the place and shape shifting, which would be a fresh take. Wolf Link would be like a big Pikachu in 'Smash. Except he would have all the A moves and Midna would have all the B moves.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
That's a matter of taste..I have 2 friends that actually finished the game with like 13-14 hearts and not even all of the bottles and items.They really loved and wanted to see the plot of the game.I myself though collected all 20 hearts and 24 bugs as well as all of the items before going to fight the last boss.Only thing eluding me was 4 poes! Which I collected them after the game's completion.Also item collection is not about going back to get stuff you missed. E.g first time you come across a spinner trail you cannot do anything with it until after you obtain the spinner.And when you get it you have to actually wander about and look for trails and stuff to do with the item! Well speaking for me that's exciting cause I get to see the game's nice backgrounds and places there is to see :D
One thing I agree with you is that no matter what I don't want to see 3 Links into Brawl! And I would actually prefer WW Link over WolfLink any day of the week.I just believe that Midna by herself is a lil impossible due to fans liking them together.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
getting all the poes were hard. the reward was great tho. u think theyll have different costumes thatll affect the chars? n e ways, i still see pplz "saying" that ww link has a chance in brawl. 0% true = 0% chance ww link will be a copy, and you know what sakurai said. "I'm getting rid of all copying characters." that also means hes not making new copies. its kinda like saying,"i want to live," and u go suicide. no copies...although i noticed that peach and zelda copies each other, and they came in at the same time. so i wonder...who's staying? neither?

kaid

Smash Master
getting all the poes were hard. the reward was great tho. u think theyll have different costumes thatll affect the chars? n e ways, i still see pplz "saying" that ww link has a chance in brawl. 0% true = 0% chance ww link will be a copy, and you know what sakurai said. "I'm getting rid of all copying characters." that also means hes not making new copies. its kinda like saying,"i want to live," and u go suicide. no copies...although i noticed that peach and zelda copies each other, and they came in at the same time. so i wonder...who's staying? neither?
1) learn grammar

2) Sakurai never said that

3) WW link has access to techniques TP link has never heard of, and vice versa. They can easilly be made not-a-copy.

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
That's a matter of taste..I have 2 friends that actually finished the game with like 13-14 hearts and not even all of the bottles and items.They really loved and wanted to see the plot of the game.I myself though collected all 20 hearts and 24 bugs as well as all of the items before going to fight the last boss.
I beat the game (TP) with like 12 hearts, and it was still doable. However, the Zelda series really is about sidequests and puzzles, so I probably should have gotten more.

Also, you definitely don't need WW link, because three links is ridiculous, and young link shouldn't leave. And I think Midna is too new for a spot. And tingle? No way. He can't attack, he is stupid and annoying, no way, ever.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
WindGuru said:
Okay, little chance, but my character is good if you need variety.

Search for my Ralph topic.

Thanks.
Well? Is Ralph worth putting up in "Suspected"?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=74185&highlight=Ralph

Anyway.

Vampirekain: The wolf segments in TP were not fun. The whole "collect the bug" thing you had to do in the first few places was a very inconvenient chore. It really screwed with the pacing.

Then there are those times when you have to switch to Wolf form during a battle (to dig or kill a poe or something), which sucks because you can't guard or do really anything of value outside of seeing invisible things. If Ninty had put in some upgrades or new moves to the Wolf form, I'd have no problem with it, but as is, the Wolf form leaves you less potent in everything. Basically, it's not so much an alternate form as it is an elaborate tool.

Wiseguy said:
No, Luke's right. Minish Cap is a prequel to the Four Swords games.
After I read your synopsis, I think I remeber watching a series of videos that explained tha, among other things. So yeah: freudian slip.

The wrath of Koarin said:
i remember the one WW mini game where you had to hit thoese creatrues like battelship,i never won
Slavatore's minigames are basically the coolest things known to man. "Splooooooooosh!"

Lord Kirby said:
getting all the poes were hard. the reward was great tho.
Infinite rupees is definitely not a worthwhile reward for such an arduous task. Now, if Ninty ever got around to releasing some of that rumored Twilight Princess DLC, maybe...but after you open Malo-Mart in Hyrule Town, there's basically no need for more rubees rupees. The next Zelda needs better treasures than "Look, 500 rupees! Duh nuh nuh NUUUH!"

It also needs to let you frakkin' keep the rupees you find rather than saying "oh, we'll just put back the treasure we worked our way through miles of monster-infested underground tunnels for. You can come back for it later after you go out in Hyrule field and chuck bombs at boars until you're out of bombs and can go waste some moneys on bombs so you'll have enough room for this measly ten-rupee piece that you don't need but you can't stand the thought of there being an unopened treasure chest somewhere out there, becuase what'll happen if a friend comes over and boots up your file, starts wandering around, then finds this unopened chest, and BOOM you're no longer the Zelda master they thought you were, I mean come on, the chest is right there in broad daylight and you missed it? Man do you ever suck."

straight8 said:
He can't attack, he is stupid and annoying, no way, ever.
Wow.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Oh, do I ever agree. That was the thing that disturbed me the most about the game. I mean, it was in general far too easy. ( I used one healing item in the whole darn play-through, and that was during the final battle. ) But the rupees were ridiculous. "Wow, I found 1000000 rupees. I now have 1302900. Now I can knock myself out playing minigames that cost 2 rupees. Wait, I hate minigames."
At least in Wind Waker you actually NEEDED the rupees because of Tingle, which made the dubious messages "You found a red rupee, this is the shiznit!" so much less ironic.

D

Deleted member

Couldn't agree more. It reminded me of the money system in Grand Theft Auto. Like you have a billion rupees that you couldn't possibly spend, while you only needed a slightly bigger wallet. Who's going to spend that money ever? It's an obsolete system if you can go out into the fields and get more and more.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Oh, do I ever agree. That was the thing that disturbed me the most about the game. I mean, it was in general far too easy. ( I used one healing item in the whole darn play-through, and that was during the final battle. ) But the rupees were ridiculous. "Wow, I found 1000000 rupees. I now have 1302900. Now I can knock myself out playing minigames that cost 2 rupees. Wait, I hate minigames."
At least in Wind Waker you actually NEEDED the rupees because of Tingle, which made the dubious messages "You found a red rupee, this is the shiznit!" so much less ironic.
In WW you needed rupees just to get the Tingle charts deciphered. JUST that. In TP you needed rupees for almost everything.You may have had lots of rupees cause you didn't used them for actually buying bombs and paying enormous amounts for the magic armor and the setup of the shop in Hyrule town.You may even have no idea what I'm talking about! IMO in TP the rupees HAD a value while in all other games actually didn't.Please do not compare the difficulty of TP to any other Zelda.Cause in WW in the 1st dungeon you fought like about 20 red Chus! Jellies!!!! What lil kids buy to play and eat!!!!! In the 2cnd dungeon...You fight GREEN Chus!!! Then you say...Alright the crappy part is over!!! And then in the tower of the Gods (3rd dungeon) you fight endless brutal HORDES of YELLOW chus!! I personally never needed healing potions or fairies cause since my OoT days I am considered a pro in Zelda 3D gaming.Some other average players though could use a healing fairy or 2 in TP which was the hardest 3D Zelda of all time.
Dont get me wrong...Its still easy..But the MOST difficult one if you compare the Zelda games.
Now the Wolf part...Hey village Chief Mendez.Do you actually know that WolfLink has the most powerful attack in the game which is both fast and easy to use? Try holding B and then releasing it.WolfLink is a wolf...(Duh)so no shields to defend...SO you have to be fast and creative to avoid getting hit. While you think he's a tool others think he's very cool with his wild sound effects and his agility in combat.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Whoa, whoa, chill with the bad vibes, man!

Anyway.

Vampirekain said:
In WW you needed rupees just to get the Tingle charts deciphered. JUST that.
There was an empty bottle, pieces of heart, and many many maps only obtainable via rupees (outright purchase or minigames) in WW, not just the translations. Fact is, I didn't spend the majority of my time with Windwaker with a full wallet, unlike TP.

Vampirekain said:
You may have had lots of rupees cause you didn't used them for actually buying bombs and paying enormous amounts for the magic armor and the setup of the shop in Hyrule town.
Why would I buy bombs when each dungeon that requires their use is already so plentifully stocked? And the magic armor is A) complete junk, and B) completely optional.

Vampirekain said:
I am considered a pro in Zelda 3D gaming.
Good for you! Then you must know where the fifth bottle in Ocarina of Time is located, amirite?

Vampirekain said:
Do you actually know that WolfLink has the most powerful attack in the game which is both fast and easy to use? Try holding B and then releasing it.
Hey Vampirekain, do you actually know that the upgraded spin attack does twice the damage of the energy field attack? It also doesn't leave you completely vulnerable while you charge it.

Vampirekain said:
...wild sound effects...
Oh yeah, I forgot about those. Man, I take everything back. My bad, totally. I mean, those sound effects...they're pretty wild. Ceriously.

sheikan7

Smash Cadet
Zelda, Ganondorf, Midna, Skull Kid, Zant, Tingle, WW Link, Tetra, WW Zelda (with or w/o Tetra), Sheik

I swear..if they give zelda a sword and/or take sheik away from her! ahh! Ganondorf, yeah and maybe change into ganon? Not midna..blech. I don't think skull kid would be =\ i think saria would have a better chance. dunno who zant is... tingle, no. WW Link, that would be like a tweaked YL, sheik could possibly be his own character, that would spice things up. They could have young zelda =P like from ocarina of time =3

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sheikan, start criying, sheik will (very very likely) not return, c zamus, similair moves an all, now since link got his TP look, why wont zelda will? and I doubt TP zelda will transform into shiek, u know the alter ego of OoT zelda, not TP zelda, OOT ZELDA, it aint gonna happen, besides sheik if for n00bs and can be mastered without much skill...

Ganon will have his TP look (again very very likely) and the sword of sages to unclone him, Midna is highly possible dude, or have u forgoten that shes uber popular and represents the newestr zelda game? zant may have a shot too

WW link will probably replace Ylink (if he returns), and sheik wont be a seperate character cause she WONT come back, shes now a secondary character to the entire zelda series, and the game is about ALL STARS...

Man I love crushing sheiks-users dreams of sheik returning XD

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice

Zelda and Ganondorf changes + Midna moveset, TP spoilers.
Zelda
Her A moves would probably be that sword she uses. Her running A could be the dash she does when she is possesed, but it would make more sense as a B > ability.
B - Nayru's Love
B > - the running dash she does in your battle with Possesed Zelda
B v - Din's Fire
B ^ - Farore's Wind

Ganondorf
B - Energy Bolt (from OOT, Possesed Zelda in TP)
B > - Phantom Rider (shoots out those Phantom ghost rider thingies)
B v - The ground pound he does in OOT that destroys those platforms/blocks
B ^ - The teleport thing he does as Dark Beast Ganon
Super Smash - Transforms into Dark Beast Ganon, or a redone Ganon from OOT

Midna
Midna should definately be in the game. She could either be a B v of Link (tWW Link getting the bombs), or be in as her own character. Maybe even seperate from Link, but still riding wolf Link. Would be kinda weird, but this is Smash Bros. If she is riding Wolf Link, her running A could be the dash thing you do as wolf Link.
B - Twilight Energy (you know those twilight particle things, would make small damaging ones)
B > -
B v - The energy field from holding B in TP
B ^ - Teleports herself upwards
Super Smash - There are two I can think of... the ultimate light being she turns into, or summoning a meteor or bridge with her cool teleport ability.

Skull Kid could and should be in the game, he is the only good representation from MM (other than Link himself, but we don't want 3 Links, do we :laugh: ? Well... maybe in SSB4 :psycho: ).

Zant spoiler
Zant would be a pretty good character, but he was a secondary character in one game, so heres hoping his role is expanding in future Zelda games. Currently he has less status than Twinrova, Twinrova was at least reccuring!

Tingle could be in this game... and unfortunately probably will be, but there are cooler and more deserving Zelda characters. Tingle for SSB4!

tWW Link should be in, and wouldn't be a clone of Link. He would have crazy powerful repeated A abilities, except his jump slash would send him forward, making it difficult to keep foes in for long.

B - Deku Leaf blast
B > - Skull Hammer
B v - Hurricane Spin
B ^ - Deku Leaf parachute
A - Horizontal Slash
A, A - Vertical Slash
A, A, A - Jump Slash
A, A, A, etc. - Jump Slash continued

If tWW Zelda is in the game, she should simply be in Tetra form, and shouldn't transform into Zelda. At all. What moves would tWW Zelda have, anyway? Tetra could have the following:

B > or B v - Canon Blast
A attacks - maybe clones of tWW Link's? IMO, it's OK to have at least part clones. But if not, there's different ways she could use her scimitar in different ways to Link's shortsword.

Sheik should be removed.
Although we could possibly have a made up ninja-Zelda, using her black robe she has before you see who she is.

Vaati is very strangely missing from the list. Fix it. Fix it now.

Fawriel

Smash Master
You may have had lots of rupees cause you didn't used them for actually buying bombs and paying enormous amounts for the magic armor and the setup of the shop in Hyrule town.You may even have no idea what I'm talking about!
Are you implying that I suck at the game? For some reason, I feel kind of insulted.
Of course I know about the shop and the armor and whatnot. I found them by myself, without a walkthrough, and got all of it.
Does it make me a bad player that I don't need to buy bombs? You find the darn things lying in the GRASS. Did you know that Link can slash while running? It's, like, teh uberhax for finding stuff. D=
I personally never needed healing potions or fairies cause since my OoT days I am considered a pro in Zelda 3D gaming.Some other average players though could use a healing fairy or 2 in TP which was the hardest 3D Zelda of all time.
Dont get me wrong...Its still easy..But the MOST difficult one if you compare the Zelda games.
1. They hold Zelda tournaments?
2. TP was easy as hell. The hardest 3D Zelda is Majora's Mask.

Other than that, what Mendez said. And yes, I also knew that the energy field tackle is an instant death move ( for most enemies? ).

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Fawriel...In TP you cannot find bombs if you slash grass! Only if you buy them or find them in chests.
In some sites yes they do hold tournaments.As in questions and answers to find out about the most knowledgeable player.And sorry if I insulted you mate..I really am.But its a fact that TP has some enemies to kill rather than jellies and spiders this time around! MM was not as difficult as TP.They were both still easy :p
And I can really see Sheik out of the game since she's greatly outdated and of no importance anymore.WW Link on the other hand could be a very interesting character with all his items from WW like the Deku leaf and all the others stated by Saimdusan a couple of posts above this one :p
Oh just saw Mendez's reply!!
Ok..In OoT I have actually six bottles :p
In WW I was walking around with 5.000 rupees all the time!Dunno what you did wrong...
And I am actually still playing OoT/MM/WW unlike the majority of people so I have some in-depth knowledge not every player has.
The spin attack Link mastered is yes the most powerful but also the most useless attack cause since you get to use it only in full health.And the wolfs B attack does not leave you open (not much actually) cause you apply a "semi-stun" to your targets.
About the sound effects...Some liked them! Some didn't!
Also in WW I never had to gather rupees to buy anything.I bought everything from the boat salesman in Roch Spire island when I got there for the first time...Cause I already had full wallet! O.o And I just realized that I am a complete ******* upseting people over nothing :'(
It's just that I love the changes TP had over the other Zelda games!

Top Bottom